Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,826 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

The pony seems to have missed the two nieces and is being especially cooperative and energetic with them, they can have their dinner later.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Th Telling my nephew I'm gonna catch him and hearing him giggling mad as he tries too get away fast :3 , my sister has one of those islands in her kitchen and I was hiding behind that and he was looking for me and I jumped and said boo , well his little face lit up and he went creeping then away quickly, I was walking then with him in my arms, him faceing out and he was talking away too me in his own little language and I was agreeing with him "oohh ya, ohh ya,jaysis you're not serious, and what happened then" 😀 and anything he could he was trying grab at 😀 :3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

A nice cold beer on a Friday evening after a busy week at work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I bought a load of summer flowering bulbs in Aldi during the week, and was out in the sunshine this afternoon planting some of them. It really feels like the spring is here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Manager called me into his office at the start of my shift to thank me for staying on late last Saturday. It’s little things like that that make you appreciate where you work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Awake at my usual time which would normally be a TA but getting ready for a family celebration today

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Hearing the sound of my dogs pitter patter coming towards me..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

No rain today

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Found 2 euro on the footpath

A beautiful Spring day like today, good for the soul

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Daffodils! Daffodils everywhere! Actually, Spring in general - seeing all the new growth in the ditches and on the trees, catkins hanging off branches, calves, spring flowers in general. But I really, really love daffodils.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Picked Spurs in LMS! They lost! Lolz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

GoneHome wrote: »
    A beautiful Spring day like today, good for the soul

And sheets drying on the line!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

The perfect toastie.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Had a twinge in my back earlier, but some gym time has fixed that up.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Granddaughter age 5 singing along to The Greatest Showman ! She absolutely loves it and can belt out " A Million Dreams " .

That’s adorable! I love that song. And the never never one.

TH at having the laugh with good friends. Genuine belly laughs. Is there anything better

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Theres something in the air.. the suns out and the birds are singing

Succubus_ wrote: »
    The perfect toastie.

Hmmm make us all one and we'll be the judges of that :3 :pac:

That’s adorable! I love that song. And the never never one.

TH at having the laugh with good friends. Genuine belly laughs. Is there anything better

Hmmm, a cup barry's tae prehaps :3 :pac:?

When you forget your wallet in the Chinese and ask can you pay with your Apple Watch
    How u do that?
    **Beep**

• Registered Users Posts: 12,106 ✭✭✭✭blade1

lbc2019 wrote: »
    When you forget your wallet in the Chinese and ask can you pay with your Apple Watch
    How u do that?
    **Beep**

So in a way, you are watching what you spend! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

The beautiful cherry blossom flowers appearing on the trees always make me smile, so full of promise for a lovely spring and summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

The way my wee daughter looks at me excitedly and goes "bubbles! bubbles!", when I blow bubbles for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

When I come up with a cunning plan for fantasy football.

A four day weekend and an epic day of sport on the horizon tomorrow

RMAOK wrote: »
    Rocky Balboa :eek:

Adrian!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

My two year old neighbour has fallen in love with my dog. Every time Mammy brings her out in the buggy she demands to call in to see the dog. She has a dog of her own, but my dog, who is like a big fluffy teddy bear, has won her over.

When I come up with a cunning plan for fantasy football.

Do tell us auld pal.

Nephews Christening tomorrow

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Adrian!!!

For cases like this, text doesn't cut it. You need "the gif."

200.gif?cid=3640f6095c56a36c48537a2e6f4e26cf

Posting gifs. Posting gifs makes me trivially happy. :D

• Advertisement

Today's the day I get to give my niece the baby shark I got a month ago!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement