Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

tomofson wrote: »
    Why would someone from east wall want pete taylor dead?

Especially since the name cervi is associated with the kinahans and not the Hutches.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmmrEh8W4AUSqUh.jpg:large

There are so many rumours now that I don't know anymore. But I am sure if you go back over this thread back to when the shooting happened somebody had mentioned something about Taylor trying to pull a fast one or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭blueser

sabat wrote: »
    Be honest now-who isn't a bit disappointed when there hasn't been a new murder when they see new posts in the thread.
    Be patient. Like the buses, there'll be another one along in a while.

Not sure I believe that it's like an 'air conditioned prison'

https://www.independent.ie/incoming/daniel-kinahan-living-in-airconditioned-desert-prison-as-hes-afraid-to-leave-dubai-37326467.html
    Daniel Kinahan living in 'air-conditioned desert prison' as he's afraid to leave Dubai

MOB boss Daniel Kinahan is effectively living in an “air-conditioned prison in the desert”, according to gardai who say the gangster has surrounded himself with ex-special forces bodyguards and has not left Dubai for more than a year.
    “Gardai are continuing to monitor his movements and are satisfied that Daniel has not left the United Arab Emirates for well over a year,” a senior source told Independent.ie.
    It is understood the “extremely paranoid” mob boss spends his days “holed up” in the top-of-the-range apartment with his long-term partner – a woman from Coolock who was previously the girlfriend of slain gangster Michael ‘Micka’ Kelly, who was shot dead by the Real IRA in September 2011.
    “Daniel is the focus of a number of international police investigations in relation to drugs trafficking and associated crimes, and gardai are investigating whether he actually had active involvement in ordering some of the feud murders against the Hutch faction,” the source said.
    “It is highly unlikely that he will be leaving Dubai any time soon and all the information that’s coming is that he is in a very isolated position.
    “He may well be a millionaire but he is definitely not living the high life.”
    Sources told Independent.ie Kinahan (40) has enlisted ex-Russian special forces soldiers to carry out private security for him in his Dubai bolthole.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

But if Kinahan is wanted and the authorities know where he is then why is he not being arrested? Surrounding yourself with 'ex special forces' or guns for hire, is no use against a determined state armed force.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

But if Kinahan is wanted and the authorities know where he is then why is he not being arrested? Surrounding yourself with 'ex special forces' or guns for hire, is no use against a determined state armed force.

Do they have enough evidence to convict him of something? As Willi Cici said in The Godfather:Part 2 "The family had a lot of buffers!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭declanleo

tomofson wrote: »
    Why would someone from east wall want pete taylor dead?

Especially since the name cervi is associated with the kinahans and not the Hutches.

He went there to shoot the man who had been acting the Billy big balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

€1.7million taken from alleged criminals over the weekend. That's a lot of money no matter how big an outfit you are. How long can this gang sustain these losses?

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Steviesol

€1.7million taken from alleged criminals over the weekend. That's a lot of money no matter how big an outfit you are. How long can this gang sustain these losses?

Insurance might pay out !

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭rondog

The Cartel have  villas,estates around the globe that they own ,if money is tight they can sell off as asset and live from that cash while actual cash is being made and being transported back to them.They wont be running out of money any time soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

The demise of the Kinahan Cartel will be a textbook "death by 1000 cuts". There's so much heat on them right now, theres no way the organisation is functioning like a normal criminal outfit. John Smith has to be right on this one..they must be in cahoots with authorities somewhere.

• Advertisement

Yeah, with that much attention I can't imagine a lot of the big lads would want to deal with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I take it people don't remember the infamous Kieran Boylan case from a number of years ago, which birthed a whole litany of major scandals that engulfed the entire justice system at one point?

It's obvious that major drug operations were allowed to be run as long as they're ratting out enough lower level guys. Whether this is still the case or if that was a once-off, who knows - but the suggestion that they might be in cahoots with the authorities in one of the many jurisdictions in which they operate isn't entirely tinfoil-hat stuff, we've had cases of that right here in Ireland on both sides of the border and there's almost no possibility in my view that any form of corruption which happens on a small island like ours wouldn't be something which also happens in other jurisdictions around the world.

Not saying this is the case and there's no evidence for it, just pre-empting the inevitable folks who regard any allegation or suggestion of government involvement in wrongdoing as an unjustified conspiracy theory - there is precedent, both in Ireland and elsewhere, for this kind of thing to happen. It's not as "out there" as some may believe.

Looks like our favourite Twitter handle has outted Mr Flashy and Co and others have even given away Flashy's twitter handle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Clytus wrote: »
    Looks like our favourite Twitter handle has outted Mr Flashy and Co and others have even given away Flashy's twitter handle.

Surely that cant be him ? he is only a kid

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Surely that cant be him ? he is only a kid

Thats him.

The picture of the 5 lads, flashy (before he went on the juice) far left: Scott Caper, second from the right Paul Brannigan ( killed a chap in cabra with a golf club)

Ian O'Haeire is a nobody just a mate of theres, but he recently been outed as a child rapist. 14 i believe she was, he also had 3 heart attacks while on board a flight to Perth with a load of coke in his belly.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

What’s the twitter page?

Found it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/gardai-target-social-media-accounts-run-by-toplevel-criminals-in-hutchkinahan-feud-37376848.html

Seems the whistleblower's passport leak may have got some Garda attention.

I have to say I find it mad that these lads have open social media accounts clearly showing their "luxury" lifestyles and also their connections. Is it brass neck or sheer stupidity I don't know. But that dangerous mob of little boll1xes in Finglas are linked a little too close to home for comfort for me I see!

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/gardai-target-social-media-accounts-run-by-toplevel-criminals-in-hutchkinahan-feud-37376848.html

Seems the whistleblower's passport leak may have got some Garda attention.

I have to say I find it mad that these lads have open social media accounts clearly showing their "luxury" lifestyles and also their connections. Is it brass neck or sheer stupidity I don't know. But that dangerous mob of little boll1xes in Finglas are linked a little too close to home for comfort for me I see!

Its been the attention of Gardai for at least 3 (if not 8) months now. There's a cartel handle who has a petition going to have JS banned from Twitter. Smacks of desperation, so could be the big man himself or a close associate.

Everyone knew who the Finglas lads were, with the exception of Flashy, after the hiding they got from SOS in the Cardiff Inn. Just looking at Twitter, the molls are spitting fire! These guys could only operate when they weren't in the media...now they are..so now they're f u c ked!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Shooting in Ballymun tonight

Does anyone know what John Smith means when he talks about the Gucci Gang?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Is it not the Finglas crew going around with the man bags?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

TallGlass wrote: »
    Shooting in Ballymun tonight

Mr smith even named the man responsible for this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,983 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Mr flashy I'd say.

Mr smith even named the man responsible for this
    I didnt see that!

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Mr flashy I'd say.
    Not Flashy Id say..too much attention. Bottler Id say...victim an associate of Glen Kiely..who took a ricochet in the arse!

The Gucci gang is flashys Finglas mob, they are called that for obvious reasons..

God..the Twitter war seems to have gone mad.

Apparently theres now a Kinahan splinter group thats formed and they're out to get Daniel K and Fat Freddie. There are also claims that a hit team came after Vic during the week. Not sure who Vic is...if it was mad Vic or someone else.

The really creepy thing about this Twitter handle is they described back in September with pretty good accuracy the Robert Sheridan shooting. How this isint being investigated by Gardai is strange.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Commanchie

God..the Twitter war seems to have gone mad.

Apparently theres now a Kinahan splinter group thats formed and they're out to get Daniel K and Fat Freddie. There are also claims that a hit team came after Vic during the week. Not sure who Vic is...if it was mad Vic or someone else.

The really creepy thing about this Twitter handle is they described back in September with pretty good accuracy the Robert Sheridan shooting. How this isint being investigated by Gardai is strange.

Bull****. Eveything he posts is well known.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement