Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disabled woman mocked by comedian - responds with video

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

MadDog76 wrote: »
    She didn't appear to either in my opinion, that's the point.

Nah she comes off more as an idiot, Trying to make it out to be bullying. Maybe Comedy is not the best place for a person with such thin skin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

However edgy it might make people feel to say the crying is fake and she wasn't being bullied, it clearly isn't and she clearly was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

However edgy it might make people feel to say the crying is fake and she wasn't being bullied, it clearly isn't and she clearly was.

It obviously isn't that clear seeing as there are varying views about it on this thread ...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

Well there'll always be a handful who see nothing wrong with what Ari did - presumably those who would do similar.

Well there'll always be a handful who see nothing wrong with what Ari did - presumably those who would do similar.

I don't think anybody has tried to justify what Ari did? I certainly didn't .........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

He's most famous for being bros with Joe Rogan, which will tell you an awful lot about his comedy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Yer mans nothing to write home about in the looks department.

http://s1.ticketm.net/tm/en-us/dbimages/108877a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

"My first thought was to challenge him to a roast battle"?

And for all her yak about being a nice person, she two fingers the guy at the end of her video.

One as bad as the other here really. Neither of 'em can claim the right to any moral high ground.

Um she has a right to defend herself, he attacked her in front of a public audience for seemingly no reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

wakka12 wrote: »
    Um she has a right to defend herself, he attacked her in front of a public audience for seemingly no reason.

Defend herself from what exactly? I mean, some nobody who makes his living off insulting people indiscriminately?

Why would she even give him any further publicity? That's why I don't get this "roast battle" crap - What? Who could get more laughs by insulting the other person? That just doesn't make any sense. It's so... juvenile!

By all means she was like I said doing a great job of painting herself as some holier than holy paragon of virtue as opposed to the behaviour of that other idiot, but then she went and let her true colours show in the last few seconds of the video. It's not as if she couldn't help herself. It wasn't a live broadcast and she could have edited the last bit out, but nope. Had to get in a dig and abandon her dignity.

I wouldn't be applauding either of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

I wouldn't be applauding either of them.

She won't be applauding you either...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 The lazy rat

What else would you expect from a jew comedian only inbred ignorance.

MOD: take a week off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

What else would you expect from a jew comedian only inbred ignorance.

I love the Jews, persecuted throughout history but always carry on and prosper wherever they go.

An inspirational people.

I love the Jews, persecuted throughout history but always carry on and prosper wherever they go.

A inspirational people.

Good for you.

Those links posted with Ari impersonating a priest. Only the jew would get away with that. Can you imagine the outcry had a non jew tried that? It's not worth even speaking about because it would never have hit mainstream media or yt in the first place. That and the their imaginary holocaust is why I'm antisemitic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Good for you.

Those links posted with Ari impersonating a priest. Only the jew would get away with that. Can you imagine the outcry had a non jew tried that? It's not worth even speaking about because it would never have hit mainstream media or yt in the first place. That and the their imaginary holocaust is why I'm antisemitic.

You thought that skit was real?

Been antisemitic and stupid obviously go together :pac:

You thought that skit was real?

Been antisemitic and stupid obviously go together :pac:

You silly moo of course I knew it was staged. That doesn't change anything regards my post. Go read some history books. Good night.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Good for you.

You sound delightful!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Staged

PandaPoo wrote: »

That post doesn't even make sense :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

MadDog76 wrote: »
    That post doesn't even make sense :confused:

She only has one arm.... think about it.

Omackeral wrote: »
    She only has one arm.... think about it.

:D:D:D:D Here's me thinking we were having a serious conversation!!! :D

• Advertisement

PandaPoo wrote: »

:D:D:D:D Took me a while to get that!!! :D

Advertisement