Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Vacancies - New Job Postings Only - NO INFO REQUESTS ON-THREAD

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I spotted about 4 help wanted signs on oliver plunkett street today.
    One was in a new clothes shop - 2yrs expierence req.
    And a few other ones around the city

Tis well worth having a stroll around, I was suprised at the number I spotted and I wasn't looking for them.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

Peppercorn eatery/sandwich bar around the corner from GPO is hireing full-time staff.
    Cant remember the street name now, but its in the same side of the road, where is Heffernans travelshop and photography studio.

BB's in Ballincollig are looking for staff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Jack and Jones, and Vero moda were advertising in the window on Patrick St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Ian Mac

Woodford Bar are advertising for jobs also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Nova Partners

Web Developer wanted for part time/contract work starting ASAP to work for an established and expanding internet marketing company.

The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years experience and available portfolio and references, able to work on his / her own projects and will have strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and Hosting setup. Experience with packages such as Joomla, Wordpress, ASP or DNN would be an advantage.

As the business grows it is expected that this will become a full time position. PM for further information.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Jack and jones in mahon point also have a sign up looking for sales assistants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

If you're a graduate in IT and interested in software testing (dublin based), then drop me a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Dunnes Bishopstown Court have signs up for Manager/Assistant Manager in the textiles dept.

Penney's in Wilton are also looking for Weekend Managers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Specsavers in town are looking for staff, full training provided. Apply in there with C.V.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Claire's Accessories in Wilton are looking for a 'keyholder' - I'd give more info but that was the extent of what's on the sign in the window :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

There are 657 Cork jobs (employers) here: http://www.corkjobs.ie/search/basic/category/all/exagencies/1/

I recently had an interview with McAfee - loads of jobs going there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

kart wrote: »
    Peppercorn eatery/sandwich bar around the corner from GPO is hireing full-time staff.
    Cant remember the street name now, but its in the same side of the road, where is Heffernans travelshop and photography studio.[/QUOTE

Pembroke Street.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Russian Blue

Is there anywhere taking on students. Im new to cork and spent all day thursday, friday and saturday walking around with my cv. Nothing yet!

Hillbillys on Grand parade are looking for staff.
    Would prod suit students...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,236 ✭✭✭Esse85

Great idea this.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭pirateninja

The Centra (It could be a londis) beside Sober Lane on Georges Quay are looking for staff.

Mace in Ballyphehane next to the AIB have a sign up inside :) Lovely shop too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

New chipper in Cobh looking for supervisor,where spud Murphy was

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

The O2 store on Oliver Plunkett Street are looking for part time staff, saw a note in the window today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Just wanted to say, great idea for a thread OP fair play! I'll be keeping and eye on it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭kat151283

Debenhams patrick street are looking for staff for the christmas season put cvs in box upstairs near restuarant

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭masadjie

I saw a sign wanted staff yesterday in a cafe (forget the name, Al's cafe or something ) in North Main Street, just beside wagamama. Not sure it's part time or full time staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭dextero

Smyths toy shop on maylor street are looking for full time staff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

HMV are having a recruitment evening for temporary positions on Tuesday 28th September at 6:30 pm. The ad didn't state whether they were FT or PT hours. It did state that you needed an interest in music, film, games or technology & to bring an up to date CV with you.

Vibes and Scribes on Bridge st has a FT vacancy, ad states you must have an interest in books/reading and to drop in a CV to the front desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

The last time I heard (from a friend that works there) that HMV were laying people off and cutting back hours?
    Strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Spotted a Staff Wanted sign in the card shop in Douglas Court yesterday (by the AIB bank). I think it said its for part time but might be handy for someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

Lisa's (I think that's the name of the shop), a ladies wear shop on Oliver Plunkett Street had a help wanted sign up.

Staff wanted for the new Barber (Boston Barber) in Mahon point

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Juicebox

Heard from a friend that Augustines restaurant are looking for part time waiters/waitress with fine dining experience. They used to be on Washington but are now located in the Clarion hotel Lapps Quay. Probably ideal for a student as its part time and they must be relatively flexible

Advertisement