Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,216 ✭✭✭facehugger99

I'm pretty sure I'll get banned for calling someone a **** prick ****bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,087 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Following on from the appointment of Mick McCarthy as Republic of Ireland manager, the Irish public re-elect Bertie as Taoiseach.

Sinead O’Connor renounces Islam & becomes a Jehovas Witness.

Conor McGregor announces plans to fight Mike Tyson.

Sinead O'Connor, the artist formerly known as Shuhada' Davitt (no relation thankfully to the great Mayo man Michael) hacked to death for leaving islam and drawing pictures of the prophet before tearing them up.

Conor McGregor is still a plonker.

Mayo finally win SAM, and then have to give it back to Dublin because they said they bought it. ;)

UK leaves EU in hard Brexit.
    Nissan, Toyota, Land Rover, Opel-PSA shut factories.
    Land Rovers/Range Rovers now to be built in Mumbai.

By end of year UK asking if they can come back, that they are sorry and they really do love Europe and will try harder to be good in future.

Trump loses yet another member of his cabinet and decides to get the crowd that roasted him into the cabinet.
    Lisa Lampanelli is secretary of state, Snoop Dog is Secretary of Agriculture and issues federal grants for weed production, Marlee Matlin is made White House press secretary.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Donald Trump gets into a brawl with a CNN journalist

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Nothing of any great consequence will happen.

Ok - you were right about 2018, 2017, 2016 etc...

But you can't always be right!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

AH will continue to jump the shark with every more outrage.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

'Game of Thrones’ Season 8 set to air

Once this happens then I'm not pushed about anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,150 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Brexit will fail at the last minute
    We'll have a General Election resulting in a rainbow coallition.
    The Irish Rugby team will implode at the Rugby World Cup
    The Soccer team will fail to qualify under McCarthy
    The final season of Game of Thrones will be a massive dissapointment
    The Queen, Prince Philip, Bob Dole and David Attenborough will die
    Trump will blunder along, firing more of his staff, and brass-necking it through any evidence of his crimes.
    Toy Story 4 will be a triumph.
    Star Wars Episode IX will be a commercial smash despite a lower Rotten Tomatoes rating than Solo.
    The announcement of a re-make of The Goonies with a multi-racial, all female cast will cause an explosion in a Twitter data centre when it turns out one of the leads is a transgender 12 year old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

[quote

[/quote]

What if Sinead O' Connor announces plan to fight Conor McGregor?
    Stranger things have happened!

Ryanair flies to the US, landing in the main airports.
    Caroline Kennedy announces her plans to run for the U.S. Presidency

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

[quote

What if Sinead O' Connor announces plan to fight Conor McGregor?
    Stranger things have happened![/QUOTE]

It'd be great to see that whiny bitch get slapped. (I'm talking about McGregor of course) :pac:

• Advertisement

HMV comes back to Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 13,087 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

branie2 wrote: »
    HMV comes back to Ireland

Will they be selling cassettes or just CDs ?

Cds, Vinyl, DVDs and Blu-rays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

theguzman wrote: »
    Getting rid of the globalist's stooge Varadkar would be a good start, I never thought I'd say it but I would vote for Fianna Fail now if it meant getting him out; and I really hate Fianna Fail.

You're still getting globalists stooges with FF,FG and SF.

Betamax makes a comeback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Nothing of any great consequence will happen.

I wish we lived in an era where nothing of any consequence was likely up happen in any given year but 1995 it isn’t.

After 37 years, a third Airplane! movie is made

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

After 37 years, a third Airplane! movie is made

Surely, you can't be serious??

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley!

Pope Francis resigns

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

4Jod5mT.jpg

branie2 will still be predicting things that don’t come true

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Pepsi Max will release a Bulmers-sized can.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

May steps down as PM and forces an GE.

Brexit is delayed and a new referendum scheduled.

Trump is impeached and thrown in prison. His head is shaved and the photos break the internet.

Arlene Foster goes missing but no one reports it to the Police and so no one bothers looking for her.

Ireland announces that petrol and diesel engine vehicles will be banned from the roads in 2100 but miss the target by 50 years.

Ireland drop to last place in the list of worst countries in the world for pollution. Carbon tax rises again.

Irish as a language is dropped from all school curriculum's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Pope Francis resigns

He will be the last pope but I think he will last until 2033 as the predictions of Revelations. The fall of Rome will be the end of Europe and there will be a change of regime in Europe.

This is all predicted by Nostradamus too. I am glad I wont be around to see it

I predict a riot.

Probably in France.

If the Irish knew how much debt the Country was in they would be rioting here.

He will be the last pope but I think he will last until 2033 as the predictions of Revelations. The fall of Rome will be the end of Europe and there will be a change of regime in Europe.

This is all predicted by Nostradamus too. I am glad I wont be around to see it

And the Irish prophet Malachy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Brexit still won't be sorted out by this time next year. Limited cross border travel between North Korea (DPRK) and South Korea will recommence. Tubs will quit the LLS and Brendan O' Connor will take over. Boyzone, Westlife and Boyzlife will announce another comeback tour. Nathan and Jake Carter will merge, turn their backs on country music and form a ska band. Liverpool will win the PL. The next series of the Taskmaster will not be as good as the last one. Miriam will retire from RTE and Ciara Kelly will take over from her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    If the Irish knew how much debt the Country was in they would be rioting here.

The French just got themselves a pay rise today (min wage to increase €100pm from Jan 1). That'll cover the cost of yellow vest and 3M dust masks.
    And the Irish prophet Malachy

An interesting read, yes Italy/Rome to fall, but thought he said Peter would be the last pope, unless Frank is also known as Pete.

Nostra' is much more cryptic, but isn't with much joy for the Med along the coasts of France and italy.

The EU collapses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭DanMurphy

Carbon Tax rises in Ireland from March, so another 50 coal=burning Power Stations can open in China.

April - Sinead O' Connor given Senatorship to boost her profile for next Pres. Election.

White horses, greyhounds and ponies banned from racing / showjumping in Rep of Ireland due to complaints.

Margaret Cash stands for election on a Law & Order Ticket in Council Elections and wins a seat in Dublin City Council in June.

The first political shots taken by Government to Nationalize private property (in the public good) after a successful campaign turns those who own their own homes into 'public enemies.'

Advertisement