Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

got future stars mason mount and fut birthday lozano from the halftime challenge lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Giovinco in the 90+ pack. Predictably meh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Adamcp898 wrote: »

Opara CB 92 this end..... No use for him

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Great card!! Not worth much but great in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Completed the objective and got Prime Icon HAGI

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I hope even one person from here gets a good Icon from that pack, because the odds are not in your favour.

Haha all I’ve been doing in the last week is building specific squads, Milan, Bayern, real etc, if I can get a baresi I’ll take it for my Milan team :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Running through the Italian league this morning, and have gotten TOTSSF Dembele and FS Felix. So happy they've popped the special cards back in :P

87 Carlos Alberto from my Icon pack. LMAO not even good enough to be considered SBC fodder.

This game really is a PoS.

87 Carlos Alberto from my Icon pack. LMAO not even good enough to be considered SBC fodder.

This game really is a PoS.

completed it last night and got base zola :D then launched him into the icon sbc along with joao felix fati totssf kovacic and got prime hagi just turned off the xbox no weekend league was fuming haha

Would it have killed them to remove base icons from those packs with about 6 weeks left in the game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,554 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

AzfYc9Q.jpg

they are so generous :D i remembered to change to spanish comms and its just everything i thought it would be an more

Baby stoichkov. Jaysus my expectations were low, wasn’t expecting an R9 but was hoping for something for 1 of my past and present teams, that I started building when I got moments stoichkov from the icon sbc.

Oh well, if moments stoichkov gets injured I now have his baby version to step in :P

I've had three people message me in the last 24 hours, laughing at me for using drop back tactics in August.

Which is baffling, cause I'm on "Pressure on Heavy Touch" and "Fast Build Up", with my full backs instructed to get forward, and my CBs basically sitting on the center field line. In all three, they got numerous counter attacks in 3-on-2 situations, and fluffed them.

I genuinely don't know what game they were watching :S I was using pacy wingers, and I did dominate possession outside their box, but it wasn't due to "drop back".

91 Shearer as my icon.

Thought I was getting Owen for the forth time when the English flag popped, lol

Have enough for the storyline player, was going to take Can as bought rttf martial a couple of weeks back but copped the storyline martial has 4 star wf versus 3 star on rttf.

So just a heads up for the rest of you with united teams.

I’ll hang on and see how tonight goes, if rttf martial is getting upgraded to 93 I’ll stick with him and take can.

what requirements we thinking for the kdb poty sbc ? something ridiculous or ? im contemplating launching 240k into the 81+ upgrade packs and praying i get enough high rated cards to do it after ruining my club for prime icon hagi the other night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

chips1234 wrote: »
    what requirements we thinking for the kdb poty sbc ? something ridiculous or ? im contemplating launching 240k into the 81+ upgrade packs and praying i get enough high rated cards to do it after ruining my club for prime icon hagi the other night.

Yeah gonna be mad requirements. Starting at an 86 squad lowest.

Yeah gonna be mad requirements. Starting at an 86 squad lowest.

just pack tots de bruyne in the 81 upgrade packs is what you're saying so or top 100 in weekend league.

chips1234 wrote: »
    just pack tots de bruyne in the 81 upgrade packs is what you're saying so or top 100 in weekend league.

Basically :D

Icon moments SBC out - 85 and 86 squads. Fodder gonna explode.

• Advertisement

im 6-0 but once again will be leaving my games till the last minute.

not in the slightest annoyed at all about that moments sbc after doing the other one.

Did one icon moments sbc, the disappointment when you see the English flag!

You’ve one hope, rio. Then the striker thing comes up and you know you’re screwed!.....lineker.

Man, it's great to see the complete U-turn in the last few days with regards this event.

Did 18 of the Prime ones. 1 Prime/OP.

Going to rinse these though. 86 will be ultra easy to run through via league SBCs.

New upgrades too.

Double 83+ pack - Squad of 83 rated needed.
    80+ player pick - 10 rare, 1 normal gold.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Man, it's great to see the complete U-turn in the last few days with regards this event.

Did 18 of the Prime ones. 1 Prime/OP.

Going to rinse these though. 86 will be ultra easy to run through via league SBCs.

Yeah great to have all specials back, started doing league sbc’s again and on the second team, real sociedad, a small gold players pack this gem pops out

799-B2482-9273-4595-AF94-A61024-E5-AFFD.jpg

It actually feels strange getting “tradeable” players from the league sbc’s, they’ve gotten us so used to untradeables.

Guaranteed they’ll have that addressed for next year

Baggio from my first OP pack :/

PIM Makalele 91 from mine. Haven't heard much about him so I'm assuming he's meh.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    It actually feels strange getting “tradeable” players from the league sbc’s, they’ve gotten us so used to untradeables.

Guaranteed they’ll have that addressed for next year

If I don't buy '21 it'll be because of the untradeable rewards, fed up getting duplicates and discarding them to open up packs. It's a right pita.

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    If I don't buy '21 it'll be because of the untradeable rewards, fed up getting duplicates and discarding them to open up packs. It's a right pita.

They should bring back that duplicates pile like they had in the World Cup mode. That one was quality for building SBCs.

Advertisement