Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

just finished up 20-7, was 20-6 and thought about going for elite 3 that died fairly quickly, was destroyed twice last game and somewhere in the middle, the other losses were v defensive set up and i just struggle super hard v that and need to get better :( got FS luis felipe in an 82-88 upgrade and was able to finish the moments sbc, got bergkamp, will try him out in rivals until i can do another i guess, doesnt look that bad of a card tbh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Struggled a bit this week with a bad controller for about 10 games. Also couldn't get Greenwood into the game on his own up front, the 3* skills really showing how the meta has ruined this game.

Swapped winger Rashford for RTTF Martial and Greenwood for FB Rashford for the last 10 games.

WLResults16-08.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

If anyone is looking to make some coins, the squad fitness cards are selling for around 1,700 at the moment.

I’m sure most will have hundreds of them in their club at this stage of the year.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Struggled a bit this week with a bad controller for about 10 games. Also couldn't get Greenwood into the game on his own up front, the 3* skills really showing how the meta has ruined this game.

Swapped winger Rashford for RTTF Martial and Greenwood for FB Rashford for the last 10 games.

WLResults16-08.jpg

yeah the greenwood card is super disappointing, although i mainly have him on the left in 4-2-3-1 with mbappe upfront, but it still just doesnt feel that great, joao felix didnt feel all that good either. Im close to the martial storyline now so greenwood might end up in the next icon sbc as i wasnt starting him anyways and he didnt make too much of an impact sub either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Woulda thought the bayern v Lyon game would get the showdown players too but guess not.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Woulda thought the bayern v Lyon game would get the showdown players too but guess not.

they have its just gone live denayer and arp lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Just completed Eye of the Icon objective, Moments Cannavarro. Must be semi decent at least?

Liamalone wrote: »
    Just completed Eye of the Icon objective, Moments Cannavarro. Must be semi decent at least?

worth 700kish, stats look pretty good passing looks not so great, i think id put an engine on him but his short passing would still be 79. its def a W either way

chips1234 wrote: »
    worth 700kish, stats look pretty good passing looks not so great, i think id put an engine on him but his short passing would still be 79. its def a W either way

Yeah, had a look there, passing definitely needs a boost. A moments player when it could have been a base, definite win alright now.

Took him from icon swaps 3, very solid defender. Botched up 300 or so games with him.

Very good result from that objective.

Edit: meant notched not botched :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

PIM Makalele 91 from mine. Haven't heard much about him so I'm assuming he's meh.

I got him too. Tried him and he's decent as the holding mid in a 41212 narrow. Breaks up the play well.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Took him from icon swaps 3, very solid defender. Botched up 300 or so games with him.

Very good result from that objective.

You botched 300 games with him? Oh dear.

:pac:

You botched 300 games with him? Oh dear.

:pac:

Haha meant notched, fecking auto correct :)

Although with fifa botched is probably more accurate :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Did the half time SBC for a rare player pack.

Birthday St-Maxim! Awesome. Handy 300k.

Untradeable -_-

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Did the half time SBC for a rare player pack.

Birthday St-Maxim! Awesome. Handy 300k.

Untradeable -_-

Winter refresh van aanholt my best from it, but got about 7 duplicate untradeables from it so fired them into the 81+ double sbc and got tots benzema :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Jesus, an 82 Maguire in mine :pac: with all the specials in packs and mine is an 82.

Jesus, an 82 Maguire in mine :pac: with all the specials in packs and mine is an 82.

got 3 of those fcking copa libertadores cards in mine :mad: why the **** are they even in gold packs !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

I got 85 Onana in that Rare Pack half time challenge.ive done a couple of those 80+ player picks - first one i got 84 Ultimate Scream Medel, opened 3 other assorted packs after that and got Medel again.

Things didn’t get any better with the second 80+ pick - 83 UCL stones

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Got PIM Schmeichel from the free icon pack, already have his prime.

Went and done a PIM moments SBC and got Litmanen then went again Dutch -> CF -> ....... Bergkamp, someone tell me he’s at least decent after that rollercoaster??

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Got PIM Schmeichel from the free icon pack, already have his prime.

Went and done a PIM moments SBC and got Litmanen then went again Dutch -> CF -> ....... Bergkamp, someone tell me he’s at least decent after that rollercoaster??

got him last night, only played one game today with him, put an engine on him and hes not terrible and he's useable which is a lot better than 90% of the icons, 300k ish on the market so unless you didnt use fodder id say small w, although that troll of dutch cf and the few seconds where you're so fixated on gullit and cruyff that you completely forget about bergkamp and then the disappointment when you see him is brilliant :D

• Advertisement

chips1234 wrote: »
    got 3 of those fcking copa libertadores cards in mine :mad: why the **** are they even in gold packs !!!

I got two of them myself... one as the face card. Hope to god they’re removed next year. Barring the libertadores SBCs that they’re used in, they’re virtually useless.

I got two of them myself... one as the face card. Hope to god they’re removed next year. Barring the libertadores SBCs that they’re used in, they’re virtually useless.

they should literally only be in silver packs nothing else them being in gold players packs is such bs, they dont even count as gold rare or rare in sbcs so they just sit in your club annoying the **** out of you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Prime Rivaldo from the free icon pack

And you better believe that I forgot he was a LW and I thought I was getting somebody far more useful

RIP

My favorite was when one was the face card over bloody Neymar :pac:

I've grown to love them though. I run through both of those SBCs once a day. Ultra quick, ultra cheap, usually pack something decent, and two 90 rated cards for the icon sbcs.

And it just happened again.

Doing Real Betis.

Open the pack.

Blue flair. Winter Refresh Schulz.

Awesome, nice coin boost.

Totssf Casemiro also in the pack too.

So I guess Winter Refresh takes flair preference over TOTSSF cards?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    And it just happened again.

Doing Real Betis.

Open the pack.

Blue flair. Winter Refresh Schulz.

Awesome, nice coin boost.

Totssf Casemiro also in the pack too.

So I guess Winter Refresh takes flair preference over TOTSSF cards?

i think its supposed to go on the higher quick sell.

just done bernat as heard good things about him, anyone else do him ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

My first big pull since getting his Egyptian counterpart during Prem TOTS :D Too bad Salah's long been foddered

GtJ6wJ2.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

96 Immobile from my 92+ guarantee, not the worst although I already had TOTSSF Ronaldo and Ilicic and Summer Heat Ibra as my striking options for my Serie A team. Still I also have tradeable 89 TOTW Immobile who will hopefully fetch a few coins

Some 92 Brazilian from the 92+ guarantee.

Then gathered enough to do the Icon Moments one....

Hagi. Was actually looking at my left side recently, don't think Hagi will be the solution.

• Advertisement

Jesus, Twitch prime pack was awful this time round. 86 Gameiro from the pick and after that, the highest rated was 80.

Advertisement