Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Seeing as we've had both Keats and Yeats quoted on thread it seems plain wrong to not add a few lines by the great bard of my youth, The Mosser:

A dreaded sunny day

So I meet you by the cemetery gates

Keats and agents are on your side

While Wilde is on mine.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It is beautiful but I’m afraid I can’t take the credit for it 🥰

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

You have a great eye for images, both funny ones, and inspirational ones.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

SOME POSTS DELETED PLEASE SEE POST #7085 FOR CLARIFICATION

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

About to head to bed having done a late night Teams call to Lahore for work, hay ho I know it's Sunday night but the money is good and will get to have a lie in tomorrow morning and an easy day after that. Spent a lovely Sunday visiting extended family up in Tipperary, some of whom I hadn't seen in a year and a half because of covid restrictions so great to catch up today.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I had to google Lahore to my embarrassment, early morning theere i guess. Going to Tipp is never a bad thing 😉

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Oh wow...looks like some drama here over the past day or two. 😲😳😕

Best to not get involved...

Having lunch at my day hospital, really enjoyed the art therapy today and great to see the wonderful art therapist again after nearly 4 years. 😀🎨🖼🎨

Did a lot of chatting and catching up during the group - the art therapist was delighted that I kept my art going after leaving here the last time. 👍👍

Nice crisp, cool October Monday out there.

Sounds excellent Jupiter. Looking forward to seeing more of your work actually..

Groggy grem is groggy

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

Sitting in the evening sun in Cordoba Spain, having a beer eating olives !!

4th city of my mini Spanish trip, each city is turning into the same.(more my fault than theirs)..🙄🙄🙄

• Advertisement

Rodge that sounds gorgeous, have a beer for me please!.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Monday Monday.... another day nearly over with , actually forgot what date it was until this evening . Seems I only keep track of the days , not the dates ☺

Speaking of dates, it's Grumpy's 90th tomorrow.

Yesterday was cheesy pick up line day...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Aww , Happy Birthday to him Sardi !

He and my da would have been of the same generation , your Da has seen some amount of changes in this world in his ninety years!

That amount of candles needs the fire brigade on standby!

Duvet I’ll loan you Alfie 😉😄😄

Can it be beer and whiskey? I am sad in the face and could do with a therapy sesh with our part time dog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Oh wow Sardi!! Biggest happy birthday to him. That's a fab age.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Ooooooooooooooooh the cheese

Poor Alfie, he'd probably need counselling afterwards 😂. Ironically I've just made plans for after work tomorrow, I never go out these days but meeting my 2 besties, they'll both be driving but I'm here thinking that if I get up extra early and leave my car at home I might have 2 drinks, what will probably happen is that I'll drive to work because I'll be glued to the bed and leave my car in work, why can't I just go out for grub and coffee. ☺️

Sardi, happiest of birthday wishes to your dad, mine was 80 recently ,we are so lucky to have them at this age, celebrate in style, I'll raise a glass to him and Wednesday morning can look after itself. 🥂

That’s Alfie jumping for joy Duvet 😉😄

Happiest Birthday’s to Grumpy 🥰🥰🥰

As allergic to photos as ever i see!

Had some great tunes today. Lir, Autamata, Elliot Smith, REM and Unkle. Managed to ease up the black dog attack until after work i hope..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,054 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time on the balcony with the mutt.

Happy Mutt 😊

• Advertisement

Happy Birthday Grumpy 🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂

Advertisement