Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭thomil

If you'd have told me that earlier, I'd have spirited a plate of home made spaghetti carbonara for you, Grem. I'm out of pecorino now, so it's no longer an option I'm afraid.

Tableside here, just letting the day fade out. Got a freshly made bed waiting for you, with the winter blanket out as things are getting chilly...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂😂😂

Auto 😂😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Le hump day.

Almost time for lunch with work wife! 🥰🥰

• Advertisement

Almost time for lunch for this beast too Diamonds 😉😄😄😄

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Coffee time here , all are fine which is the most important thing to me , plus I shall be getting a slice of birthday cake later !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Having an intellectual interlude with Ezra Pound's The Cantos.

This will be shortlived.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Having the first toastie of winter shortly.

Can't beat a good toastie Grem , love them with a mug of soup .

• Advertisement

Happy Birthday Mam of 4 🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥂🥂🥂🥂

• Registered Users Posts: 2,688 ✭✭✭4Ad

Sitting on the couch listening to the rain beating against the windows, having my one and onlg beer of the night ( as I only have one)...

I booked a flight from Shannon to Faro on Monday, it cost 15 euros, smug cheann on me !!

I haven't booked a return flight yet !!

Wait, wait, wait, wait it's Mam's birthday??

Mam mentioned having a slice of birthday cake and i assumed it was her birthday

I can roll with that, i gots no cake last week BOO 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 10,075 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I’m prepared for the 4 days, and a case of Heineken to water it down :)

@smurfjed not heard of the jameson edition (not that i'd be an expert anyway) but let me know how it is..

Just for you GREM, I shall open that tonight.

gptta admit that the other 3 went to a friend living here.

🥳🥳🥳

• Advertisement

Whiskey and cake!. My favourite 😁

Aww thanks Auto, but it wasn't my birthday, don't think I've ever revealed on thread when it is tbh 😂

Enjoy the celebrations Mam 👍🥂🥂

It can be your birthday 🎂 😄

Wish me luck :)

With just a dash of water

Have one for me 🥂🥂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭thomil

Any day is a good day for celebrations in here 😂 🥂

Homeside here, celebrating that this day is over. Got a huge load of stuff done, but it was weird as hell. Leaving half of my work stuff at home certainly didn't help...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Btw I just have to show you my bath tub, who on earth designs a bathtub inside the main bedroom 😂😂

Smurf, bizarre is all i can say. Weirdly the door to the toilet looks like glass in that photo too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,099 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm on the wine tonight myself...there seems to be a theme running here 😁

To thine own self be true

Advertisement