Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Bredabe

School administrator is back from holiday and has found a solution to pretty much all of my academic issues in 2 hours.:):):):):):):)

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

My workplace today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Having a laugh with the lads at lunch, I was being a divil and trying to get one of them to go back up to the chef lady and say "please mam can I have some more soup" he was practicing in front of us but he wouldn't do it and I was goading him on :-D :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Neighbour;s brother just started fixing my fences... Kindness for the things I cannot do. Caught up with the sheep saga.. they are now penned! Man drives up and down every day with no exhaust so we are not allowed to forget the sheep .. dramas of island life...

going off and away on the ferry.. over the ocean and far away....Yippeeeeeee

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

*fire alarm goes off*
    Maths teacher: "Oh for god's sake. Ignore it we'll sizzle for maths"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The sheer luxury of having time to enjoy such a fine day.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,435 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

cozy duvets to wrap up in, after a warm shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

A cousin I only knew through Facebook came to visit today. She's every bit as nice in reality.

a day like no other.

So much kindness from so many folk..

Lady at the vets gave me coffee and cake!

A llittle later, I was going to the charity shop and arrived at the same time as a minibus from the Order of Malta with a group of old folk... Limping I am these days... looking my age! "Come and have a meal with us."

So I did; excellent meal with lovely folk...

when I got to the pier, a couple arrived. I always greet them and often then they come over... Emerged they live near my family in Canada and we had a small party when the ferry came over...

The sweet kindness of folk. Makes me so happy.

• Advertisement

Fire lit and four ton of coal in the shed.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

4 year old granddaughter asked me today what I would like to be when I grow up !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

New bedclothes and clean PJs. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Having all of the responsibilities of my day over and done with, now I'm free to relax

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Some good news on health front. Grateful for all of the good people in my life.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I can eat properly again today after only being able to eat soup yesterday due to fillings.

Also Th I order a sandwich everyday for lunch and the cute canteen lady knows what I order everyday, so when It came to my turn to order she said toasted ham and cheese brown bread? I said "not today just soup" and she said "I'm shocked "I then told her I got fillings yesterday and can't eat anything too heavy and she said oh you poor thing and I lapping up all the attention and sympathy "Oh ya its very sore ya " :D

Seeing penguins on David Attenborough's Life. I love them :D

My snug bed makes me very happy today.. |Every muscle is jumping after the wonderful day y,day.. worth it though.. Could not resist a pumpkin! So cheap and such fun... So today's happy is bed...

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Seeing penguins on David Attenborough's Life. I love them :D

Planning later to see what youtube has on penguins... lovely thought; thank you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Great walk with sis last night- up early this morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

SirChenjin wrote: »
    Some good news on health front. Grateful for all of the good people in my life.

Long may it continue! :)

Just had a call from a friend I haven't spent time with in a few months and we're taking a walk this morning to visit an old haunt. TH that old friendships endure.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Yesterday I graduated and was well enough to wear my heels and go for dinner with my family! TH for the simple things really, I was prouder of my heels than my degree :D

Graces7 wrote: »
    Planning later to see what youtube has on penguins... lovely thought; thank you

They're so cute and clumsy, it's great :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Seeing scratches all over my arm and remember the deadly scrap I had with the little cat last night.
    She won.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Haven't seen my best mate since April, just booked a flight to see him next month!!!!

Soooooo happy!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Lots to watch on TV with new series etc. which is great as broke and not paid for another 2 weeks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Yesterday I graduated and was well enough to wear my heels and go for dinner with my family! TH for the simple things really, I was prouder of my heels than my degree :D

Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself managing to get a degree and dealing with your health problems. It's not easy. I hope your health is a bit more stable at the moment so you can just enjoy your success :)

My TH, well it's not trivial really, my mum apologising to me for the things she did and didn't do when I was growing up. A lot of people never get that kind of closure. There's still pain that needs to be healed but it helps so much when someone finally listens to you and understands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

TH : just stumbled on Cricket being streamed live ( on the ewe-tube ) :

Afghanistan Premier League Live | Kabul Zwanan vs Paktia Panthers

Nice that the players include a Mr Parnell and a Mr Ingram :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement