Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Israel want to wipe out the Palestinians?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

I'd like to hear the alternatives that the Israeli border guards should have took when faced violent massed crowds trying to cross their border.

Not shoot them.
    So allow 40,000 young angry men to run into Israel.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Look, Israel invaded surrounding countries in 1967, refuses to leave these occupied territories, illegally settled them by Zionist ultra orthodox types and they expect the Palestinians to totally acquiesce?

They are the architect of their own troubles. They reap what they sow.
    What no , Israel was attacked be multiple countries who’s aim was to destroy them. However the Israelies kicked their asses and conquered more territory. They handed back the Sini peninsula to Egypt and made peace. Why ?? Because Egypt recognized they’re right to exist. That’s all they want from Palestinians.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,656 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

If you ask me these Palestinians are as bad as the Syrians in 2011. Who knew Bibi and Bashar were on the right side. These pesky protestors protesting are all potential terrorist, so Bibi and bashar are right to slaughter them

Gatling, I notice your quick to call out Russia for blocking UN resolutions, but quiet when your beloved America does it;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Auguste Comte

vladmydad wrote: »
    All Israel asks is that they recognize Israel and pledge to accept the borders and not use anymore terrorism.

Where are israels borders?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

I'd like to hear the alternatives that the Israeli border guards should have took when faced violent massed crowds trying to cross their border.

Not shoot them.
    So allow 40,000 young angry men to run into Israel.

Why don't they just blanket bomb them in their sleep.that'll stop them entering israel altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

smurgen wrote: »
    Why don't they just blanket bomb them in their sleep.that'll stop them entering israel altogether.

Likud tend to keep the blanket bombings until there's an election coming up, it's a good way to whip up a frenzy in the rabid nationalists who vote for them and support from the lunatic religious fundamentalists who support them in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deusexmachina

What no , Israel was attacked be multiple countries who’s aim was to destroy them. However the Israelies kicked their asses and conquered more territory. They handed back the Sini peninsula to Egypt and made peace. Why ?? Because Egypt recognized they’re right to exist. That’s all they want from Palestinians.

That’s not all they want, in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Gatling, I notice your quick to call out Russia for blocking UN resolutions, but quiet when your beloved America does it;)

More lies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deusexmachina

Hamas is using public radio speakers to call all young men to storm the fences and be martyred. Israel is in an impossible situation. If it gives Palestinians a state, it will be a terrorist rouge state, like Iran, whose sole aim will be to destroy Israel. Also it will be free to import arms and funding from all the Arab nations. Also people ignore the fact that Hamas rules with an iron fist. It has squads that kill anyone who doesn’t support the violent tactics. All Israel asks is that they recognize Israel and pledge to accept the borders and not use anymore terrorism. Also there is no such people as Palestinians and has never been a Palestinian state.

You are arguing that it is reasonable for Israel to expect to be recognized but you state there is no such thing as Palestinians or Palestine.

You have an agenda.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-canadian-doctor-shot-by-israeli-sniper-near-gaza-border/

Dr. Loubani, who has served as an emergency field doctor in Tanzania and conflict zones such as Iraq and southern Lebanon, said he was wearing a green surgeon’s outfit and standing with several orange-vested paramedics about 25 metres from the protests at the border when he was hit.

“I am very seasoned about not being shot at. I know where to stand. I know where to be. I know how not to get shot,” he told The Globe and Mail in a telephone interview from Gaza where he recuperating. “Snipers don’t reach me because of mistakes. I did everything right. We were all huddled. We were high visibility. It was quiet at the exact moment I got shot. The bullet went through my left leg, through my right leg out and hit the ground.

So not only is killing human shields ok, shooting doctors is also grand, and will be defended by lovely people here. The paramedic who was also visibly marked got killed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_neutrality

• Advertisement

You are arguing that it is reasonable for Israel to expect to be recognized but you state there is no such thing as Palestinians or Palestine.

You have an agenda.

Everyone that bothers to talk about this conflict has an agenda. Everyone has their biases, whether it's based on personal experience, or influenced by the articles they've read online.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Sponge25

Both sides are vile and base beyond belief. It's funny to see the Shabbos Goy here stand up for Israel. The Talmudists Jews refer to you who defend them "useful cattle". On the otherhand the terrorists in Palestine are amongst the biggest cowards on Earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,541 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

All Israel asks is that they recognize Israel

All the main Arab countries and Palestinian groups (including the - democratically elected - Hamas) have said they will recognise Israel if they abide by the 1967 borders (which themselves legitimise land stolen by Israel).
    and pledge to accept the borders
    A common underhand tactic by the Israelis - "accept our borders".......except Israel has never actually defined its borders - how can the Palestinians accept unknown borders?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-canadian-doctor-shot-by-israeli-sniper-near-gaza-border/

Dr. Loubani, who has served as an emergency field doctor in Tanzania and conflict zones such as Iraq and southern Lebanon, said he was wearing a green surgeon’s outfit and standing with several orange-vested paramedics about 25 metres from the protests at the border when he was hit.

“I am very seasoned about not being shot at. I know where to stand. I know where to be. I know how not to get shot,” he told The Globe and Mail in a telephone interview from Gaza where he recuperating. “Snipers don’t reach me because of mistakes. I did everything right. We were all huddled. We were high visibility. It was quiet at the exact moment I got shot. The bullet went through my left leg, through my right leg out and hit the ground.

So not only is killing human shields ok, shooting doctors is also grand, and will be defended by lovely people here. The paramedic who was also visibly marked got killed.

Sure didn't one of Israels top military men say they could account for every bullet and exactly were it landed? So they're targeting doctors now,I don't know if any of you have seen the video of the close call with a bullet a journalist had,he had all the press garb on him,they knew exactly what they were aiming for

• Registered Users Posts: 16,136 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

tomofson wrote: »
    Jewish supremacists want to wipe out us all, they want us fighting wars so us goyim(cattle) can kill each other off.

They have already created famines and plagues and killed countless millions across the world, they where responsible for the gulags in russia and the mass replacement programmes of all of russia's other ethnic minorities, not one jew was ever tortured to death in a gulag, but plenty of Chinese,koreans,tatars,cossacks,chechens,dagestanis and avars where, among'st others.

ALL the bolshevik leadership was of jewish bloodline, they carried a jewish supremacist mentality which they hid from the public but discussed behind closed doors.

Over 50% of all ships carrying african slaves during the african slave trade where owned by jews, they only made up 1% of the entire worlds population.

Ran out of 200 different countries and districts over the course of 1000 years and its always everyone else's fault, really?

I assume we're all just going to ignore this post?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,136 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Apparently most of the wounds people got were leg wounds. It sounds like they were deliberately picking them off with live fire.

A double amputee in a wheelchair was killed. Guess they couldn't shoot his legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,856 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Still waiting on a zionist shill to show us Israel’s borders.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭ThinkProgress

Zebra3 wrote: »

Still waiting on the Hamas apologists, to explain why it's deemed acceptable to put your own civilians in the firing line of Israeli bullets...

Does it bother you at all, that the Palestinian leadership has such disregard for it's own people?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Still waiting on the Hamas apologists, to explain why it's deemed acceptable to put your own civilians in the firing line of Israeli bullets...

Does it bother you at all, that the Palestinian leadership has such disregard for it's own people?

Where are Palestinian children safe from terrorist state of Israel?

RustyNut wrote: »

Apparently being 700 meters behind a fence which is in turn a few hundred meters from a fortified elevated position is enough for children, medics, journalists, and unarmed mean and children to be deemed threats.

• Advertisement

I'm not sure ThinkProgess realises he's defending the shooting of children turned human shields.

Let that sink in.. Defending the shooting of children.

I don't even want to argue with him anymore. He's disgusting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭ThinkProgress

RustyNut wrote: »

Well, clearly they are not safe from their own leadership... not even in say, a hospital or a hotel, where Hamas have fired rockets... rockets whose sole purpose is to encourage Israel to retaliate by targeting civilian locations!

So yes, their own leadership willingly sacrifices them any chance they get...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Apparently being 700 meters behind a fence which is in turn a few hundred meters from a fortified elevated position is enough for children, medics, journalists, and unarmed mean and children to be deemed threats.

Same as playing football on a beach.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/11/israel-clears-military-gaza-beach-children

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭skepticalme

Only Israeli soldiers are responsible for 60 people dead. 1 an 8 month old baby, children and a paramedic.
    Only Israeli soldiers are responsible for 2771 injured people, 122 children, 44 women, 12 journalists and 17 paramedics.
    The hospital said the bullets caused the bone to turn to dust. Do they use special bullets for the legs of Palestinians?

Israel controls their supplies into the gaza strip. They have 4 hours of electricity daily. The water is contaminated. They have no jobs, and no hope of a future.
    Israel are just waiting it out, making life intolerable and when they resist killing them

The IDF showed a video of the 'rioting' and it doesn't help the Israeli excuse. A few burning tyres and people throwing stones. No threat to the highly armed snipers hiding behind a bank way back from the fence. There are many videos online which show the indiscriminate shooting of people just standing around.

Watching Prime Time last night is the true face of Zionism. They couldn't care less about Palastine, it's contained. Their sights are on Iran leading Trump by the nose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭zapitastas

Nothing to see there ... move along ... that Hamas compound that the children were near when that occurred was cunningly hidden as a small fisherman's shack. Was a full internal investigation and everything was above board

zapitastas wrote: »
    Nothing to see there ... move along ... that Hamas compound that the children were near when that occurred was cunningly hidden as a small fisherman's shack. Was a full internal investigation and everything was above board

Their football was actually a staging platform for qassam rockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,051 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

zapitastas wrote: »
    Who would have expected that?

Zebra3 wrote: »

They fired hundreds of yards into Gaza.who gave the Israeli's that right? Are Palestinians not allowed to feel safe in their own country?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Grayson wrote: »
    I assume we're all just going to ignore this post?

I put people like that on ignore. Better for your sanity.

• Advertisement

It's time to start divesting from Israel in a systematic fashion.I see them and the Saudi's as being in the same light morally and I will never step foot in either ****hole.Time they were cut off from the rest of the world until the stop commiting war crimes.

Advertisement