Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

a salami roll up - surprisingly tasty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Banana sandwich, purple snack and popcorn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Only me here this evening so I made something I have been meaning to try for ages. I used a wrap as a pizza base, got it nice and crispy in the oven then added tinned chopped tomatoes, mixed herbs, cheese, peppers, black olives, jalapeños and more cheese. In the oven again for 5 minutes or so, it was delicious. If you like a thin and crispy base this is Rubberlegs recommended :) I found two sweet potatoes in the fridge so made fries with them, and some salad too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Latte with mocha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The last of the Baileys :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭bassy

a big daddys meal :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

Hummus and medusa red ale from aldi :D

You know, I'm mildly worried I damaged my taste buds or something. Very bored with food lately.

A scone for breakfast

Porridge with granola on top as I had nothing else to put on it. I love porridge but meh :(. Basically cereal on top of cereal.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Leftover Chinese for breakfast :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

IMG-20190316-132348.jpg

js35 wrote: »
    Leftover Chinese for breakfast :)

I like your style :)

Hummus and medusa red ale from aldi :D

You know, I'm mildly worried I damaged my taste buds or something. Very bored with food lately.

Nothing that a few Thai chillies won't cure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Buffalo hunky dorys & a red bull... boy early for wine .... wish rugby was on a bit later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

grilled ham and cheese and a coffee milk.
    .... sweeeet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Roast breast of chicken, chips and coleslaw. A bottle of 51st state beer.

I had leftover chicken from a roast so used it up in a satay, Paul Flynn's recipe. Had it with boiled rice.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Coffee and a slice of chocolate cake

Strawberry ice cream

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Tacklebox

Duck liver pate and rosemary cracker's with some Ballymalloe cranberry sauce, and maybe a dab of butter.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Coffee & donut

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Going to have a big fry, rashers, sausages, black and white pudding, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans, fried egg, toast and tea, a grand bit of soakage for the St Patrick's Day festivities this evening :D

Ice cream and chocolate cake

A coffee with Jack Daniels followed by Jack Daniels without coffee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Chicken gougons, chips and chilli sauce, and a mini brownie that someone over ordered :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

My fourth Irish coffee. I should stop now 'cause when I made the last one I forgot to put the coffee in, couldn't figure out why it was so pale. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

2 soft boiled eggs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭bassy

paddys day snackbox special.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,953 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Coffee , crackers and cheese .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭VW 1

Doritos chili wave something or other. Lovely, but more spice please!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

King cheese and onion squashed between two slices of Brennan’s white sliced pan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Mighty Mac, for soakage purposes

Beef Potpie

What a weekend!:eek: Great food and drinks.:D Great company too.

The 17th was celebrated at a Parade after watching Flight of the Doves, then a couple of pints in a pub and a home party. I did a "serve yourself" Bacon, cabbage and mash on a big platter. A few jugs of parsley sauce on the side. I have a photo, but can't upload until I get the phone back! Soaked up the early drinks. It was feckin fab! Some finger food later in the evening courtesy of Iceland. Had a few Craft lagers and a great sing song of mainly rebel songs with a few paddies and a few from further afield.

Woke up this morning with a serious hunger pang. Me, Mrs G and little G hit Supermacs for a recovery programme.:D Job done. Suppin a few crafties now and ordering a little Chinese for moi.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    What a weekend!:eek: Great food and drinks.:D Great company too.

The 17th was celebrated at a Parade after watching Flight of the Doves, then a couple of pints in a pub and a home party. I did a "serve yourself" Bacon, cabbage and mash on a big platter. A few jugs of parsley sauce on the side. I have a photo, but can't upload until I get the phone back! Soaked up the early drinks. It was feckin fab! Some finger food later in the evening courtesy of Iceland. Had a few Craft lagers and a great sing song of mainly rebel songs with a few paddies and a few from further afield.

Woke up this morning with a serious hunger pang. Me, Mrs G and little G hit Supermacs for a recovery programme.:D Job done. Suppin a few crafties now and ordering a little Chinese for moi.:D
    My kind of weekend Grand, sounds like great craic

• Advertisement

GoneHome wrote: »
    My kind of weekend Grand, sounds like great craic

Simple enough stuff GH, yet very enjoyable. The older I get the better the get togethers become. :D Still a bit hoarse from the singing and soothing it with a Frank's lager by McGargles.:D

Hoarse here as well today Grand, great trad/singing session in the local at 3.00 pm yesterday, we left it at 8.00 and it was still going strong

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

Stew and Kentucky Ale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

It’s 11:20 and I’m eating a bowl of coco pops with hot milk.
    I guess I give up being an adult today :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Infonovice

Lempsip
    and a Strepsil:p

• Advertisement

A bit of cheeriness.:D Has the post bank holiday weekend depression kicked in?:eek: Is anyone eatin' or drinkin' anything tonight?

I'm ashamed to say that despite my culinary skills in the kitchen, I have temporarily fallen for the McDonnell's chicken curry recipe. Having an extra hot one tonight by adding chilli oil. Red pepper and onion in the mix. An Iceland pilau rice portion. Gonna have an ice cold Tiger beer with it. Netflix and bed.

Dry roasted peanuts .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Dry roasted peanuts .

And.........???:D

I munched through some KP chilli nuts today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Had Cod, broccoli and chips for dinner

Snacking on minstrels now

Grandeeod wrote: »
    And.........???:D

I munched through some KP chilli nuts today.

Lol , just the nuts :p

Fish fingers earlier , and cake bread :D

Still a little bit left ... would be good with butter and jam and a cuppa !

Chocolate biscuits and lemon cake with friends earlier this evening

Had Salmon and broccoli for dinner

Tried Tayto Muchos and they are delicious :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hot nuts

Hot nuts

Not laughing :D

Nope not laughing :D

Glass of water

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

A whole huge soft boiled goose egg.. I am stuffed!
    I can see the geese from my window; free range, grass eating with a pond to play in. Happy geese..

when i was on the North Sea island and had geese, I was taught, 8 minutes from cold for a hard white and soft yolk

Need a nap after that!

• Advertisement
Advertisement