Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,548 ✭✭✭bassy

potatoes,brussell sprouts,brocoli,carrots,ham and turkey with gravy over it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

After a morning /afternoon of mince pies, pudding, biscuits and chocolate mallows, had dinner of (imagine!) turkey, ham, stuffing, broccoli, carrot, celery, sprouts, croquettes, toasties and baby boiled, followed by trifle and cream. Accompanied by a nice red wine.

Opening a tin of Hero's now.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Turkey, ham, stuffing, carrots, cauliflower, gravy, roasties and sausagemeat stuffing. Cranberry sauce. Chocolate biscuit cake. Wine. And now a Baileys and some walkers sensations thai sweet chilli crisps. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Salt and vinegAr pringles bottle of beer :3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Only did 1 percent of the cooking yesterday (mom 99%) - sweating & exhausted I was not feeling it . Obviously still ate all of it with Two small glasses of wine as working Stephens day means an early drive.

Insanely busy day today so no break , got home to yesterday's twin dinner, unlimited wine as offf tomo -- absolute heaven.

All have gone to bed already here, pouring another Red!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Jacob's Chocolate Kimberly

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Double cheeseburger from McDonald's.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

multi grain toast with chocolate peanut spread, coffee.... winged it y;day with clementines, stuffing sandwich...mince pies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Jacob's Chocolate Kimberly

Now yer talkin'. Must add to list :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Renees. I'm eating Renees.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Coffee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Chocolate fingers and O'Donnell's.

Black pudding samich, cuppa tae

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Coffee, Christmas pudding and a mince pie - in the garden!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

nespresso and an alpro soya protein yogurt.
    i'm in no way a coffee expert nor can i tell one from the other, but the nespresso was nice. got it for himself for xmas... i might be stealing some!

it's nice to be eating something other than sweets

• Registered Users Posts: 7,910 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Mug of Bovril and and a cheese on wholegrain bread sandwich.

Enough of the gluttony.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Tropicana OJ

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭BilboBagOfCans

The last of the celebrations

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

northgirl wrote: »
    Tropicana OJ

The best. With bits?

Tropicana OJ

I remember being in a small bar in Amsterdam years ago and asking for an OJ. They brought out a juicer and juiced up loads of oranges! Wouldn't get that here...

• Advertisement

I opened a bottle of chianti as I was roasting a lump of beef for later on, so I may finish the bottle now.

Patww79 wrote: »
    I opened a bottle of chianti as I was roasting a lump of beef for later on, so I may finish the bottle now.

Wouldn't want it to go off like

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Wouldn't want it to go off like

You'd almost think I chucked out the cork on purpose. Almost.

I was feeling guilty for having a beer, too early? It is Christmas Pat.

I was feeling guilty for having a beer, too early? It is Christmas Pat.

There can be no guilt once it's the 20-something-th of December.

Got some duck sausages from Lidl. Something different to try.

Might have them later with roast sweet potatoes and the last of my lentil stew.

Right now it's just IPA and codeine.

The best. With bits?
    I remember being in a small bar in Amsterdam years ago and asking for an OJ. They brought out a juicer and juiced up loads of oranges! Wouldn't get that here...

I would rather the real thing but it's convenient and if it's upping my vitamin/calorie intake then it's good enough for me right now.

You don't get fresh OJ many places here admittedly.

Tea and Crumpets

• Advertisement

Tea and Crumpets

I LOVE crumpets!
    (Does that sound very Kenneth Williams?)

Advertisement