Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New tv for series x

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

Ive always gone for TV's in the 400-500 bracket, it will do the job type thing but yeah, this time around with my last TV just breaking a month a head of GEN5 I'm thinking yep this time im going up a level.

It really is the burn in aspect that worries me though. Considering 1 game of FIFA takes ~20 minutes, I sometimes can easily play multiple macthes in one session over watching a tv show.

I think I'm at the point of looking at these 3. Omitting the LG CX/BX due to screen burn. I dont want to be faced with that issue in 4 years.

Samsung Q80T - Q950T
    Sony XH950
    Sony XH9005

Im probably over analysing it at this stage but for splashing big money I want to make sure its a good one :D

Am I right in saying the most important aspects in order are
    1. Good HDR
    2. HDMI 2.1
    3. Dolby Vision

(Annoyingly none of the above TV's tick all the boxes outside of the LG)

Im assuming all these TVs would have very low refresh rate/latency in this price bracket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

joe123 wrote: »
    Ive always gone for TV's in the 400-500 bracket, it will do the job type thing but yeah, this time around with my last TV just breaking a month a head of GEN5 I'm thinking yep this time im going up a level.

It really is the burn in aspect that worries me though. Considering 1 game of FIFA takes ~20 minutes, I sometimes can easily play multiple macthes in one session over watching a tv show.

I think I'm at the point of looking at these 3. Omitting the LG CX/BX due to screen burn. I dont want to be faced with that issue in 4 years.

Samsung Q80T - Q950T
    Sony XH950
    Sony XH9005

Im probably over analysing it at this stage but for splashing big money I want to make sure its a good one :D

Am I right in saying the most important aspects in order are
    1. Good HDR
    2. HDMI 2.1
    3. Dolby Vision

(Annoyingly none of the above TV's tick all the boxes outside of the LG)

Im assuming all these TVs would have very low refresh rate/latency in this price bracket.

My thoughts

Samsung Q9 (would not buy a lower model Sammy) - very good TV, best LCD on sale today but too expensive - no better than my Panny DX902 that was released in 2016.

Sony XH95 - really good all round TV and decent price but NOT getting the HDMI 2.1 updates. I would buy as a non-gaming TV.

Sony XH90 - slightly lower model than above so older processor but has already received it's first feature update (120Hz) with more to come (VRR etc). This is the one Sony are flogging as their "ready for PS5" model. As a primarily gaming TV, I would go for this - and most likely will around March/April time.

Useful video. XH90 holds it's own against more expensive competition. Would be more interesting if Sony could get the full update out already.s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Just another question lads sorry I’m a bit clueless but what’s all this hdmi 2.1 about ? Are all 4 ports 2.1 on it the xh90 ?

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Just another question lads sorry I’m a bit clueless but what’s all this hdmi 2.1 about ? Are all 4 ports 2.1 on it the xh90 ?

Just 2 of the ports I believe. HDMI 2.1 is a new standard that provides much higher bandwidth. With that they can enable 120Hz, VRR, ALLM, eARC etc. etc.

Most would be seen as gaming centric video/display features but eARC enables the passthrough of multi channel lossless audio and should eradicate issues like lip sync

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Lads the Qleds are amazing, trust me. You're not going to look at a Qled and think omg the blacks are sh!t I should have gone for an Oled.

I can't believe someone would buy a TV thinking I'm going to use the warranty in 4 years or take LG to the small claims court!!

I got myself a 75" Q70T for 2k. The 77" Cx was around 8k i think. Only negative is if you need more than one hdmi 2.1 port because it only has the one.

I have a 2018 Q6N 55". Would there be a noticeable difference in picture quality if I jumped to a 2020 Q80T?

I'm looking at the 75" model.

Also, I assume this has HDMI 2.1?? For the life of me I can't see it written anywhere on Samsung's spec sheet.

shuffles03 wrote: »
    I have a 2018 Q6N 55". Would there be a noticeable difference in picture quality if I jumped to a 2020 Q80T?

I'm looking at the 75" model.

Also, I assume this has HDMI 2.1?? For the life of me I can't see it written anywhere on Samsung's spec sheet.

I had a look and it is difficult to find 2.1 info - the RS UK site has a row for HDMI 2.0 but not 2.1 :confused:

Anyway, this link, if correct, seems like good info.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-best-4k-tvs-for-hdr-gaming-7009

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

If you want to play games in 4k make sure it has hdmi 2.1 read a review of the TV to make sure it has low latency .
    I think 8k is just Bs hype, no games are going to be made for 8k this generation no one has 8k tvs
    Will all games be able to run in 4k 120 htz mode
    It's too early to say
    Don't buy a TV if hdmi 2.1 us not mentioned in the specification listing
    It's probably hdmi 2. O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,553 ✭✭✭✭Varik

If you're all looking at reviews and specifics.

The EU version of the Q80T is different. It doesn't have the ultra viewing angle layer, and it has a worse local dimming. The Q85T is exclusive to the EU so not mentioned on most review sites is the comparable one. They've all got HDMI 2.1, but the 49" is a 60Hz panel so even with HDMI 2.1 you can't do 4k@120.

If it says eARC on the TV specs then it has Hdmi 2.1 on at least 1 port, a lot of the other HDMI 2.1 features aren't bound to the 2.1 standard so it could still have them and not be HDMI 2.1.

Just on the next comparable TVs, the Sony H900. The H950 are better TVs but don't have the gaming preferable features including no HDMI 2.1, and Europe get's an other number H910 is a H800 derivatives with edge lighting and no 120Hz, and there's H9296 and the H9096 which are H900 but with different stands for smaller tables ect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

was going to buy the Sony 65 xh900 but some people are saying that the update to make the hdmi 2.1 is broken and messes up the tv, will wait till the new consoles are out and people are using their Sony tvs hooked up to the console to see if I commit to buying the xh900,

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    was going to buy the Sony 65 xh900 but some people are saying that the update to make the hdmi 2.1 is broken and messes up the tv, will wait till the new consoles are out and people are using their Sony tvs hooked up to the console to see if I commit to buying the xh900,

Ye there's some weirdness with the Sony's but it's not the HDMI 2.1, Sony non answer was about bandwidth limitations but the same issue effects it on 1080@120 too which is much lower and HDMI 2.0 is capable of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

I was actually going to buy the Sony 55” today. If there’s an issue with the hdmi 2.1 I’ll leave it for a few weeks.

riclad wrote: »
    If you want to play games in 4k make sure it has hdmi 2.1 read a review of the TV to make sure it has low latency .
    I think 8k is just Bs hype, no games are going to be made for 8k this generation no one has 8k tvs
    Will all games be able to run in 4k 120 htz mode
    It's too early to say
    Don't buy a TV if hdmi 2.1 us not mentioned in the specification listing
    It's probably hdmi 2. O

Most reviewers are saying proper HDR is more important that HDMI 2.1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Hey_Listen

Best to wait until the new consoles are publically tested with new games on the new TVs. They're will be incompatibilities, bugs, issues. I'd wait for the dust to settle. I'd say you'll get a much better and fully compatible TV at a much better price in a year or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,202 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Hey_Listen wrote: »
    Best to wait until the new consoles are tested with new games on the new TVs. They're will be incompatibilities, bugs, issues. I'd wait for the dust to settle. I'd say you'll get a much better and fully compatible TV at a much better price in a year or so.

You’ll always get a better tv in a year

• Advertisement

Hey_Listen wrote: »
    Best to wait until the new consoles are publically tested with new games on the new TVs. They're will be incompatibilities, bugs, issues. I'd wait for the dust to settle. I'd say you'll get a much better and fully compatible TV at a much better price in a year or so.

So not the same issue as with the Sony TV, but there's a bunch of AV receivers that have a HDMI 2.1 bug that just flashes a black screen and that actually is a HDMI 2.1 bug with a chip from Panasonic that's used by a few different brands.

Cyrus wrote: »
    You’ll always get a better tv in a year

Different this time since consoles and TVs are moving to hdmi 2.1 HDR 4k ... much faster refresh rates etc etc Also so far the next gen games have not been tested publically .. so you are being an early adopter if you buy now.

What I'm saying is that there are a load of specs flying around and there are going to be bugs and issues in the implementation of these specs. Also, it really is a minefield ... So for example QLED + game mode for better response time could mean poorer HDR on certain TVs.

You might as well let digital foundry and rtings etc test these setups before you go splashing your cash. They only reason I wouldn't wait is if Brexit kicks prices up for a period. ie less choice. Or you see a genuine bargain. Or you know exactly what you want. LG OLEDs seem to be the TV which has the tech covered but they are expensive. Budget/medium price TVs will have gotchas.

I would definitely wait until your TV of choice is tested with your console of choice. Any issues should be public by the end of November. Eg rtings, Amazon reviews, av forums. Especially if you are spending a decent amount of cash.

Anyway something to think about.

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    Tilikum17 wrote: »
    I was actually going to buy the Sony 55” today. If there’s an issue with the hdmi 2.1 I’ll leave it for a few weeks.

I've been mad busy the last few weeks so have not been following in any detail, I did see mention of some owners having having lip sync issues after the update but I don't intend to use a soundbar/AV receiver so did not look into it any further. Also I'm not looking to buy until March/April so the situation should be much clearer then.

AV Forums Sony section may be useful for digging up info for those interested

Is they’re anywhere you can trade in a Sony tv against the newest one? I have a KD-55XF9005

Vinny has released a Xbox specific video (with no xbox to test on :confused:). Nothing really new, Sony with a few bugs to iron out but would still be my first choice as a bang for buck purchase.

One thing I will note that I've seen/heard of quite a bit lately is the DSE on those Samsung Q9 models, that's terrible for such an expensive TV

• Advertisement

Just spotted this on another thread and going back to what I said earlier ... there appears to be some LG OLED VRR issues ... It's definitely a first world problem but disappointing when you've spend a load of money on one of these TVs (like me).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnarcher/2020/09/02/lg-acknowledges-oled-tv-vrr-issuesbut-cant-promise-a-quick-fix/?sh=30bb98e013af

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭GeneticDeviant

Ok so thoughts on the Hisense U8QF (H9G) as a gaming TV? Seems well specced and well reviewed. I know it’s not hdmi 2.1 but Is bc that really necessary? 4K 60hz will be the norm and if this is a native 120hz panel can always do 1440p at 120hz if I wanted. Very few games will be 4K 120hz this upcoming gen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭xtal191

Ok so thoughts on the Hisense U8QF (H9G) as a gaming TV? Seems well specced and well reviewed. I know it’s not hdmi 2.1 but Is bc that really necessary? 4K 60hz will be the norm and if this is a native 120hz panel can always do 1440p at 120hz if I wanted. Very few games will be 4K 120hz this upcoming gen.

Hisense U8QF and H9G are different TVs, the H9G and H8G are meant to be pretty good but you cant get them in Europe.

For anyone that’s wondering about the Sony xh90. I have it with about 2 weeks now and I’m pretty happy with it , playing Xbox is a lot better quality and the 4k uhd on Netflix etc is stunning too. The tv is very reponsive aswel around the menus

rottie 11 wrote: »
    For anyone that’s wondering about the Sony xh90. I have it with about 2 weeks now and I’m pretty happy with it , playing Xbox is a lot better quality and the 4k uhd on Netflix etc is stunning too. The tv is very reponsive aswel around the menus

Does it have the hdmi 2.1 update yet?

From what I've read/seen, it's got some of the planned update but not all the features are covered yet. 120Hz update is there although with a niggle or two. VRR and ALLM to be covered in upcoming releases.

As far as I know it has , the second day I had the tv it updated but how can I check ?

Just bought the tv today Sony kd900h for 1k. She gave me an early Black Friday price as we’ve spent a few k there in the last few weeks.

Great price for that tv. I have the 2018 version too that will go in the next room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭recyclops

my tv supports everything except for 120FPS and also have the same issue I am having with dolby atmos and the soundbar ( think this is an Arc/eArc issue) that i had with the one X will wait a few months and see how tvs handle everything.

I need a TV for both and wondering if there will be one that will be able to handle the two of them without much configuration.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

anyone have any luck getting 4k 120 to work on the xbox series X with a Sony XH90 tv? I have the xbox on hdmi 3 which is the ARC port and I have latest firmware update and under settings selected the 4k 120hz mode in the tv. Now when I go to video settings on the xbox I can do 4k at 60 and the 120hz option is there but when I go to it the resolution reverts to 1080p, this tv is supposed to be able to to do 4k @ 120hz but so far I can't seem to get this going at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,221 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

how much are you talking for say a 32 inch tv that supports 4k and 120 fps?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Gonzo wrote: »
    anyone have any luck getting 4k 120 to work on the xbox series X with a Sony XH90 tv? I have the xbox on hdmi 3 which is the ARC port and I have latest firmware update and under settings selected the 4k 120hz mode in the tv. Now when I go to video settings on the xbox I can do 4k at 60 and the 120hz option is there but when I go to it the resolution reverts to 1080p, this tv is supposed to be able to to do 4k @ 120hz but so far I can't seem to get this going at all.

Are you using the HDMI cable that came in the box?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭druss

With no sign of my Series X arriving anytime soon, I'm getting distracted with tv research!

The consensus (in this thread, on RTings etc) seems to be that the LG CX series is the current pinnacle, with the Samsung 95/90T and Sony KD-A8 series as being worthy contenders?

I get that OLED is generally better than QLED. But I did like the concept of the Samsung 95T, without being able to see it in the flesh at present. I liked the idea of the One Connect box (to basically hide away all the HDMI, LAN and power cables). The link in to Samsung-own series of sound bars seems well thought through. Plus the room my Xbox will be in is a bit brighter, so QLED might suit better.

I like the Sony android integration (I know lot's of people don't!). Never owned an LG or a Samsung.

On the other hand, the early Black Friday deals seem to be really really cutting the LG prices, relative to Sony and Samsung models. I think RTings said somewhere that the Samsung was circa 200 cheaper against LG at launch? Now it seems that a 65 inch LG is almost €250 cheaper than the other two.

So, if I can get the funds together..pay for the LG, buy a soundbar with the savings and get an electrician to sort out hiding the wires in the pillar?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,240 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

All I can say is that I have a CX. Broadband is brutal so haven't really had much of a chance to play anything Series X enhances bar Gears late last night and it looks fantastic. Next on my list is a Dolby Atmos soundbar to go with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

I'm in the process of getting a CX from the Richer Sounds lads over in their forum.

Can't wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭druss

Hurrache wrote: »
    All I can say is that I have a CX. Broadband is brutal so haven't really had much of a chance to play anything Series X enhances bar Gears late last night and it looks fantastic. Next on my list is a Dolby Atmos soundbar to go with it.

Feedback required on how this works out for you and what soundbar you select!

druss wrote: »

I was tempted by the Sonos Arc, but then I've started seeing good reviews for the Sony HT-G700 which is half the price. The Arc is probably much better but unexpected expenses, roof leaks, took my budget away from me that was pushing my towards the Arc.

In terms of the CX, it replaces a 4K Philips. The Philips was pretty good in fairness for gaming and bright and animated movies. But it really pissed me off for programs and films with dark scenes. I'd always get a lot of banding and pixelating in dark scenes and no amount of fiddling around with settings would make me happy. The OS was awful though, very slow and laggy.

Not an issue with the CX, I never really understood reviews talking about how blacks look great, but now I do. If I'm watching something in a dark room and the scene goes black, it's as if the TV disappears.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭xtal191

If it was me I'd be waiting for 2021 TVs to iron out bugs etc with HDMI 2.1 unless you're absolutely desperate for a new TV

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭recyclops

druss wrote: »

yeah I am interested in this as my atmos soundbar wont work and supposedly its to do with Arc/ eArc and is a well know issue ( well was on the one X and appears to have carried over)

now if I use passthrough it works but then the visual quality gets effected in essence I can have one or the other.

how much are you talking for say a 32 inch tv that supports 4k and 120 fps?

I don't think there is such a thing. 32" is practically gaming monitor size these days. The smallest TVs I can think of that would cover those specs are the handful of 49" OLEDs that have been released this year but from what I've seen, they're more expensive than the 55" version of the same model.

The 55" xh90 is down to £900 over here at the moment which is most likely the best bang for buck once they iron out their new firmware glitches.

Next on my list is a Dolby Atmos soundbar to go with it.

I have the JBL 9.1 sitting in a Currys shopping cart with the xh90 which totals £1500 after cashback. I'm so bloody tempted to go with it but. . . .2nd kid was born 3 days ago so that money could come in handy for the year ahead while she's off work. Damn adult life getting in the way of tech purchases

That JBL one was on my shortlist too.

I used to have a full decent 5.1. system, that got packed away at one point and will never be rolled out again so it's sound bars from now on here. We have an old 2.1 Samsung but DTS and Dolby Digital 2 channel is as good as that gets but it still has a good sound so I can imagine how the newer ones with more advanced processing and technology sound.

Been doing a ton of research on TV's over the last few weeks.

After looking into it all, it really is down to two TV's if you want to make the most of what GEN5 can offer.

Consensus seems to be:

1. LG CX

2. Samsung Q90T / 950T

I'd decide here and now on the LG CX but Image Burn has been mentioned constantly by pretty much all articles and reviews I've read.

Unless you only spend a couple of hours a week gaming, it shouldnt be a concern but for those of us who could easily spend 3+ hours in one sitting, then its just too much of a risk imo. Titles with static huds (and bright static huds especially) are killers. Unfortunately FIFA is a title I play a lot of.

But by all accounts quality wise, the LG CX trumps everything.

Samsung Q90T is the best LCD TV. No image burn fears but doesnt quite match the LG CX in terms of quality.

Are there any companies that offer warranties that cover screen burn on OLEDS? To see image burn two years down the line after spending the guts of 1500 euro on a TV would be a killer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

I have the Samsung 65Q9FN from a couple of years ago. Dropped over 2k on it at the time after much research and chose it over the LG C8 at the time.

The image quality on the very top end QLEDs is absolutely a match for equivalent OLEDS and can get much brighter whilst matching 99% of the blacks. Samsung's Game Modesl also has the least lag when it comes to gaming. At the end of the day though, you're going to end up with a stunning picture regardless of which you go for at the top of the range.

The top end Panasonic OLEDs are also with checking out. Fantastic TVs.

• Advertisement

Screen burn is not something to worry about. I think I linked to it already in this thread but one crowd are testing the life out of it and at that it's not a problem unless you leave something like a news channel on 24 hours a day over the lifetime of the TV.

Most reviews mention it by way of passing that it's something people worry about, not that it's a problem for a regular user.

When it comes to lag, Samsung's are good but it's down to the model, not the mode across the range, there's plenty that are better when it comes to lag.

Gonzo wrote: »

Hey do you have the enhanced output set in the watch tv settings ?

Screen burn is not something to worry about. I think I linked to it already in this thread but one crowd are testing the life out of it and at that it's not a problem unless you leave something like a news channel on 24 hours a day over the lifetime of the TV.

Most reviews mention it by way of passing that it's something people worry about, not that it's a problem for a regular user.

I dont want to turn it in to one of those threads but I cant let posts like this go without a response. Burn in or image retention is still very much a factor. If it were not a factor, why have LG Display changed the subpixel structure in almost every annual revision in an effort to combat it (along with additional features e.g. pixel refresh etc.)?

Head over to AVForums OLED section and you'll see very clear evidence of it on an almost daily basis. Generally it takes 2-3 years to show but that is still not acceptable on a £1000+ TV - too soon to say how good the protective measures are on the CX models. Plenty of users over there will not buy another OLED. And we're not talking hours of constant fixed images, OLED pixel wear is cumulative so 15 mins of a logo every day for 6 days will have the same effect as a solid 90 min single sitting. Obviously there are other factors that play their part i.e. screen brightness settings and the main colours being displayed (red and yellows are the worst - the GMB logo is a panel killer). I also think the old panel lottery plays a part too. So I dont think every OLED is going to burn in super quick but I dont like it when people try to say that it's nothing to be mindful of.

You should hear/read some of the lengths people go to in an effort to babysit their OLEDs, like zooming in on news and sports channels so static content is not on screen. Absolute madness.

The bright side is that Irish consumer law is awesome and if you were to get a bad case of it inside an unreasonably short period, you'll easily win in the SCC on durability/fit for purpose grounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Monolake

Slightly off topic, but where do we stand with gaming monitors for next gen? Are there many on the market that fully capitalise on what the PS5 or Series X offers. Should we expect 4K HDR 10 monitors to become more prevalent?

When I finally make the switch to PS5 I will be on a gaming monitor only. I tried out a 27" monitor with my One X and frankly there is no going back from it. I had hitherto been a graduate of the school of Bigger is Better but now I feel that a big panel is simply awful for gaming. Those pesky PC overlords were correct all along.

theteal wrote: »
    I dont want to turn it in to one of those threads but I cant let posts like this go without a response. Burn in or image retention is still very much a factor. If it were not a factor, why have LG Display changed the subpixel structure in almost every annual revision in an effort to combat it (along with additional features e.g. pixel refresh etc.)?

Head over to AVForums OLED section and you'll see very clear evidence of it on an almost daily basis. Generally it takes 2-3 years to show but that is still not acceptable on a £1000+ TV - too soon to say how good the protective measures are on the CX models. Plenty of users over there will not buy another OLED. And we're not talking hours of constant fixed images, OLED pixel wear is cumulative so 15 mins of a logo every day for 6 days will have the same effect as a solid 90 min single sitting. Obviously there are other factors that play their part i.e. screen brightness settings and the main colours being displayed (red and yellows are the worst - the GMB logo is a panel killer). I also think the old panel lottery plays a part too. So I dont think every OLED is going to burn in super quick but I dont like it when people try to say that it's nothing to be mindful of.

You should hear/read some of the lengths people go to in an effort to babysit their OLEDs, like zooming in on news and sports channels so static content is not on screen. Absolute madness.

The bright side is that Irish consumer law is awesome and if you were to get a bad case of it inside an unreasonably short period, you'll easily win in the SCC on durability/fit for purpose grounds.
    To add to this, they only give a 1 year warranty on burn in. What this tells you is they have no confidence in their panels lasting more than a year without suffering burn in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement