Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RAW Superthread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭hynesie08

They appear to be missing one important component of a cage match.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,901 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

AP is basically GM of Raw

The hurt business do dress well to be fair to them

BT made a balls of that

that cage just doesn't look right to me

Braun is at Raw underground

From been universal champion too that ??? Jesus

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Man, the Hurt Business looked so incredibly cool at the end there. Like, four lads, completely out numbered, dressed in a way that oozes class, going to war against an invading faction.

What incredible faces they are.

*whispers from the side of the stage*

Heels? No way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,890 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The pause New pause Style pause Of pause Promo pause Candace pause Used pause By pause Drew pause And pause Keith pause And pause Aleister pause Enunciating pause And pause Pausing pause Between pause Every-word pause Is pause Kinda pause Annoying pause.

The Nation of Domination The Black Lives Matter The Hurt Business faction is great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So is "In Your Face" the new "Is WAR"?

With Raw underground and the invasion at the end, I'm beginning to wonder if when people say they're sick of WWE do they mean WWE makes them physically sick with their camera cuts?

So going by their promo, Dijakovic is obviously the guy who was talking. Looked like Mia there as well. Not sure about the others.
    I see speculation online that
    Owens
    may be part of them since
    they helped him win with the distraction.

Was looking to see what happened Mickie in that weird ending. Seems she may have suffered a shoulder injury

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,221 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Zelina? Suffering Christ. Can she do anything besides a hurricanrana?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

J. Marston wrote: »

I like Zelina but it's going to take some fine creative gymnastics to make it work feuding with Asuka. I fear another Alexa Bliss type run where she gains unlikely wins because of "psyching" out her opponents.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,523 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

PTH2009 wrote: »
    The hurt business do dress well to be fair to them

I'm enjoying the faction maybe Naomi or Bianca will join

Any chance though MVP or Shelton would be given a world title reign

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm enjoying the faction maybe Naomi or Bianca will join

Any chance though MVP or Shelton would be given a world title reign

Bobby Lashley is the most world championship material out of the group. The group are a bit stereotypical in terms of the culture they represent. Only thing missing is the rich rap bling side of it

Braun finished with the fiend/reigns and now appearing at Raw Underground

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭hynesie08

J. Marston wrote: »

She's been around a while, she's competent enough, plus she's mouthy, which is important with no crowd, she'll be a fine b level defence for asuka before her next feud.

So Owens and Black are going to settle a real deal underground shoot fight now with a pro wrestling match now I guess.

Well looks like the guess was right and KO wins.

Will we get a mark henry salmon coat type promo from Orton saying he's retiring cause of whatever injury he has and then bam RKO out of nowhere on drew

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

The Retribution Is already dead before it even got started

Had high hopes for Drew but week by week he’s become more in the Cena/Roman mould of a total dork.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,987 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

TimesArrow wrote: »
    The Retribution Is already dead before it even got started

Had high hopes for Drew but week by week he’s become more in the Cena/Roman mould of a total dork.

WWE don’t know how to book stables or faces. It’s shocking.

So the heels of the hurt business are actually faces who are sticking up for the locker room and those they fight against

Retribution is ****ed already

• Advertisement

So are we to assume Retribution quickly got back up and ran away before anyone could think to unmask them?

The 3rd hour did a 1,5m

Hours 1 & 2 did 1.8m to a 1.7m.

The show isn't holding its audience at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Thought it would be lower with NFL back this week

Take away the behemoth that is NFL and they were 1, 2 and 4...

Final-Cable-2020-Sep-14-MON.png

Pineapple Pete has jumped to WWE.

I didn’t notice him myself but he was ringside on RAW Underground.

That table shows how the over 50’s are the main viewers of RAW so it’s not just NXT that draws the over 50’s.

• Advertisement

Pineapple Pete has jumped to WWE.

I didn’t notice him myself but he was ringside on RAW Underground.

Looking through his twitter, seems he still has dates. Is he signed or was he there as local talent? Saw one reply saying he's the first to appear on Raw after being on Dynamite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

If you look at most shows granted most are news related but 50 plus has most viewers except American dad in a quick scan over it

Probably just shows younger viewers are moving away from traditional tv except live sports but wwe doesn’t have that mainstream appeal in years

Seeing reports that Mickie wasn't injured after all. So ref botch. Think they could tie it into the Lana/Natalya story somehow.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,987 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Seeing reports that Mickie wasn't injured after all. So ref botch. Think they could tie it into the Lana/Natalya story somehow.

They showed it from a different angle and mickie was positioning her hand to push up but she kept losing grip and from that angle it did slightly look like she was tapping, the ref called it as he thought mickie was tapping as she had injured something.

Apparently the ref isn't in trouble as Vince always instructs the refs to treat matches like shoots regardless of the finish.

Aren't the refs told to call what they see to make it more real, To be honest it did look like she tapped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Wonder where they’re going with that Buddy/ Reys daughter moment at the end..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,362 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Aren't the refs told to call what they see to make it more real, To be honest it did look like she tapped.

Yes. I mean I think it’s the right thing to do. Why should the ref look like a spare at a wedding because of something a wrestler ****ed up ? If a wrestler for example forgets to get their shoulder up in a pinfall then that’s on them.

But I saw the finish seemed to be off but I’ve also read that mickie James was horrible in the match as a whole. Was she that bad last night for people that saw it ? I know she’s been off with injury and there is no house shows to get the ring rust off but this isn’t a jobber we are talking about here.

She missed a Chick/Mick Kick, or was that Asuka's fault? I skipped through the match but I did notice her really bad attempt at the single leg Boston Crab. She wasn't putting any pressure on Asuka at all.

So Braun vs Baba Yaga tonight. Not sure how that's going to go. Braun will likely come out on top or they just keep fighting. Don't want to make Babadook look bad this early on. But it's WWE so always possible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭The White Feather

So Braun vs Baba Yaga tonight. Not sure how that's going to go. Braun will likely come out on top or they just keep fighting. Don't want to make Babadook look bad this early on. But it's WWE so always possible

Who is Baba Yaga? Babadook? :confused:

Is Braun on Raw now, moved, traded from SD?

Who is Baba Yaga? Babadook? :confused:

The big guy is Babatunde. Or at least used to be, so was just playing with that name. Google says he now goes by Dabba-Kato.
    Is Braun on Raw now, moved, traded from SD?

Yes? No? Not sure how they're explaining it outside of him turning up at Underground last week looking for a fight

God I hate the tag team divisions nowadays

We put nice owl Dominick in a tag team with smily/happy Humberto, it will be nice to see the mysterio family cheer them on

All the other guys in the back must be really happy seeing Dominic get his second title opportunity in a month.

I was going to ask why a real tag team doesn't get a shot, then realised there are no others on Raw

• Advertisement

All the other guys in the back must be really happy seeing Dominic get his second title opportunity in a month.

I was going to ask why a real tag team doesn't get a shot, then realised there are no others on Raw

Viking raiders are down 1

could you call for Apollo/Ricochet to be a tag team or even 2 members of the hurt business to be included

Dom/Humberto team looks like there winning as the other 2 could implode. Sick of seeing the Mysterio family backstage cheering on

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Viking raiders are down 1

could you call for Apollo/Ricochet to be a tag team or even 2 members of the hurt business to be included

Dom/Humberto team looks like there winning as the other 2 could implode. Sick of seeing the Mysterio family backstage cheering on

Hurt Business in the mix would make sense

ladies and gentlemen Retribution

Jesus chirst WWE you ****ed it up already

Bane and Jason masks :rolleyes:

Were getting this Proud Family storyline when the Mcmahon grandkids grow up

The two wrestlers with real life baby faces are actually a Babyface Tag Team.

The should name the Tag Team The Baby Faces.

The fúcking state of them.

"You think your company is safe because you gave us contracts."

This is the worst angle of the year, maybe of the last few years.

seems Angal and Andrade are friends again

More of Dominik and the the proud Mysterio family will be a thing now

WWE must have clauses in there contracts if you go around beating up random people and taking the show ransom

How come they don't come out and attack the actual WWE Champion and make a statement ?

• Advertisement

Rey needs to have a chat with his missus :p another not the father storyline, Maury needed to WWE for DNA testing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement