Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl introduce Nespresso compatible capsules

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

I bought these in France - not that impressed with them. I wouldn't buy them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭madyoke2009

Has anyone reported the issue with the pods to Lidl. I have a lattissma machine the pods won't pierce and had to put force to close the lever. The machine broke from using the pods

I contacted Lidl but they have not received any other complaints

One customer service agent told me the pods are only for Lidl coffee machines there not compatible with Nespresso machines despite the advertise on the box and big media promotion for them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭gaius c

Frog Song wrote: »
    I see Aldi have a pretty large range of Nespresso compatible pods now, at least 5/6 including Decaf.

Lidl ones are better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭lubie76

I use the Centra ones and they are decent for the price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Annm2015

Where can I purchase Nescafe Dolce Gusto Oblo Coffee Capsules? - Machine is Krups

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Do Lidl pods work in Nespresso Essenza Mini does anyone know? Apologies if already asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Tusky wrote: »
    Do Lidl pods work in Nespresso Essenza Mini does anyone know? Apologies if already asked.

They use the traditional capsules so I’d imagine there wouldn’t be a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Thanks.

One more question. With the Nespresso one-month free coffee subscription deal - can you sign up the most expensive one and cancel after one month?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

Can anyone tell me where to buy nescafe compatible pods that will not damage the machine? Would like to try and fuller range of compatible pods from different sources.

Will still also buy the nescafe ones themselves, machine is mini me dolce gusto.

Cheers in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Blanco100 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me where to buy nespresso compatible pods that will not damage the machine? Would like to try and fuller range of compatible pods from different sources.

Will still also buy the nespresso ones themselves, machine is mini me dolce gusto.

Cheers in advance
    This isn't a Nespresso system, totally different.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 146 ✭✭salamiii

new nespresso needs a bar code on bottom

there's a hack out were you buy plastic pods you can reuse 1000 times you just put in your own coffee

then you cut out the bar code from nesspreso pods and stick it on your own pods

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

ED E wrote: »
    This isn't a Nespresso system, totally different.

Apologies, should have detailed as Nescafe rather than Nespresso

Advertisement