Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Senior Hurling (Liam Mccarthy Cup) 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭C__MC

blackwave wrote: »
    Predictions for the match today? Reckon Wexford could sneak it by a point or two.

Wexford minors flopping here
    It wouldn't be uncommon for the seniors as well

• Registered Users Posts: 17,681 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Ah jaysus Sean Cleese reffing today? Hopefully he doesn't ruin the game.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

No. 6 should go for those punches.

Blow it up ref ffs before theres a riot

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

C__MC wrote: »
    Cody never gets this credit, the characteristics he brings to team sport is brilliant. He is definitely Ireland s greatest manager in any sport

At least until September he is :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭SophieLockhart

boggerman1 wrote: »
    As a Tipp man I never thought I'd be so happy for kilkenny and Cody to win.they were phenomenal from the off.delighted for a certain section of limerick supporters who were fair obnoxious after the Munster final a few weeks ago.Cody is the greatest manager in gaa history and tonight's win must surely rank no.1.

Why would you be delighted just because of the actions of a minority, sounds as if you want to tar the big majority with the same brush. That puts you in the same league as the chavs you supposedly don't like.

Cody is No 1, no doubt about it.

Limk 6 pts behind with 9 minutes to go in last years semi, got to extra time. Would have been the same story this year, except for wrong call over the '65. They are still talking about Bennis from 50 years ago, and '19 will go down as the Year of the Disappearing '65.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Vinnie222

citykat wrote: »
    See Wexford minors reverting to type. No. 6 should go for those punches.
    No 6 some scum bag for Wexford

Vinnie222 wrote: »
    No 6 some scum bag for Wexford

Lengthy ban. That was disgraceful especially on such an occasion.

Lengthy ban. That was disgraceful especially on such an occasion.

Embarrassing . No need for it . Yeah hopefully lengthy ban

• Registered Users Posts: 4,717 ✭✭✭kksaints

Horrible Minor Match today. The number 6 and 3 for Wexford should get decent bans for that brawl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

You're a great lad calling him an idiot

Its the truth call it like I see it, I know many lads from Kilkenny especially tullaroan who would agree with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭C__MC

kksaints wrote: »
    Horrible Minor Match today. The number 6 and 3 for Wexford should get decent bans for that brawl.

What did they do?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,717 ✭✭✭kksaints

C__MC wrote: »
    What did they do?

Both threw punches. Galway player looks badly injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,963 ✭✭✭threeball

Blow it up ref ffs before theres a riot

100% the refs fault. Time was up and he kept going in a game that was done and dusted. The dust up was inevitable especially at this age grade. Lads frustrated at missing the big day out and then lash out. Why are refs so idiotic when it comes to this stuff. Do they watch games outside of reffing them.

threeball wrote: »
    100% the refs fault. Time was up and he kept going in a game that was done and dusted. The dust up was inevitable especially at this age grade. Lads frustrated at missing the big day out and then lash out. Why are refs so idiotic when it comes to this stuff. Do they watch games outside of reffing them.
    Injury time wasnt up . You cant blame the ref for what happened .

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭BarryNumber1

road_high wrote: »
    Yea there’s a very sad element especially in Munster who delight more in Kilkenny losses than their own counties victories - perhaps if they had more of a focus on self improvement rather than naked begrudgery then they might be more successful- kilkenny do their talking on the pitch

At this stage you have to give credit where it's due, any Munster team would be delighted with wins if they played like KK... basically getting stuck in, and being more direct for 70 minutes. Some of it ends up as ruck ball but if it ended with a win, I'd take it. I don't think KK are anyway near as physical as they were a few years ago either. What's troubles me is how KK can keep that up for 70 minutes, their training sessions must be complete savagery! Other counties including my own (Cork) have had great teams, but retaining that intensity/hunger year after year is mind boggling. That has to be down to Brian Cody.

It was up. He called 66 mins and that happened in the 67th

There was no inkling before the dust up was there? Shame on the pair of those Wexford lads. There was no need for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Ursula Jacobs voice, aarrggghhh

vicwatson wrote: »
    Ursula Jacobs voice, aarrggghhh

She's perfectly fine on mute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

:D

There was no inkling before the dust up was there? Shame on the pair of those Wexford lads. There was no need for that.

It's always the risk in any game that can be avoided. What's the point in playing on in a game with a 9pts difference. It can only lead to a bad outcome. I said watching it that He better blow it up before something kicks off. Less the 30 secs later the punches were flying.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,319 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Brian Cody looking very happy in Croke Park :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Imagine being stuck in a room with her, Marty Morrissey and Davey Fitz :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

And John Mullane.

Marty in a confined space ugh ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Ref is from Kilkenny. Hope for his own sake nothing controversial happens, like last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,319 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I can't see Wexford being as accurate as they were in the Leinster final. I think it was only 3 wides. Lee Chin could have been blindfolded and have one hand tied behind his back and he still would have scored any free.

Because of that I think Tipp will inevitably get a few goals and that will be the difference.

I am still interested in seeing what game plan and tactics Davy Fitz will come up with.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,518 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Looks to be some crowd there.

• Advertisement

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Ref is from Kilkenny. Hope for his own sake nothing controversial happens, like last night.

I refer you to my previous comment on Seanie ðŸ˜

Advertisement