Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Games Fantasy Premier League Jumpers for Goalposts thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Barkley and Wilson in, might be jumping on the bandwagon a little late. For their prices it looks a no brainer.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kolido wrote: »
    Barkley and Wilson in, might be jumping on the bandwagon a little late. For their prices it looks a no brainer.

Was tempted with Barkley and was gonna get KDB in but glad I held off.
    Think Hazard is due back this week so just the one transfer this week for me bringing in Bernardo Silva.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ugh... and now I wish I took the 4 point hit for Martial :(

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Not over just yet, but this is shaping up to be a better week for me.

Mane in this week.

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    Mane in this week.

sssssssssssssssssssssssh :) most likely do the same this whole looking at price changes though is too much work for someone so unorganised.

Also thread title update?

Done.

Done.

Ha brilliant

Morrison injury. Hmmmmm. Take a hit or use my ****ty subs.....?

Keep toying with making wholesale changes but then back out at the last minute.

So it's au revoir Mitrovic, hello to Glenn Murray and that's it for this week.... I think.

• Advertisement

Whats the chances of Sterling bagging points this week, maybe not the best game to bring him in?

Morrison injury. Hmmmmm. Take a hit or use my ****ty subs.....?

Maddison? You've made a few subs this week already. Id keep him as he is only out for a game supposedly good run coming up although tomoro was part of it.

Internationals after this round too stupid internationals so he should have the extra recoiperation

Derp. Maddison.

It has an unknown return date in and he hasnt been doing great lately. Im tempted. Like its bring someone new in or sub in Bulling (HUD) or Cook (BOU).

Kolido wrote:
    Whats the chances of Sterling bagging points this week, maybe not the best game to bring him in?

Don't think he's ever scored against Utd, personal thoughts would be to hold off.

Derp. Maddison.

It has an unknown return date in and he hasnt been doing great lately. Im tempted. Like its bring someone new in or sub in Bulling (HUD) or Cook (BOU).

I'm not 100% but I think Puel said it wasn't anything serious although google tells me nothing thought I saw a tweet about it. hmmmmm

Biliing loves a long range shot but his goals assists per 90 is about .1 so about 10% likely of a return maybe a bit more versus a midtable team

It is posssible Bouemouth keep a clean sheet against a poor enough attacking Newcastle and they do well against the lesser sides and are a good bounce back team

You could go for a west ham midfielder is you do want to change have some very decent fixtures coming up aside for City in 2 gws time

All in all I dont know :D

Necro wrote: »
    Don't think he's ever scored against Utd, personal thoughts would be to hold off.

He played 90 minutes midweek as well I dont have any figures (might look at this later) but I'd say peps drop rate for that position after 90 mins midweek is quite high

That being said Marhez and B.Silva played the full 90 also that only leaves Sane as a fully rested wide forward for them.

I wouldnt put you off but Citys next 6 league games are against teams I reckon will be top 10/11 come seasons end so thats something to consider

Just had a quick look there ad the drop rate isn't actually that high for the wide forwards after 90 mins midweek, from pep

That being said Marhez and B.Silva played the full 90 also that only leaves Sane as a fully rested wide forward for them.

I have Bernardo Silva currently but dunno if he's value for money tbh.

Really wanna get Martial in but will likely wait till next week

I have Bernardo Silva currently but dunno if he's value for money tbh.

Really wanna get Martial in but will likely wait till next week

City really is a minefield when it comes to rotation, all thier players are probably value given the sheer amount of goals they score but having the ones who play is key. TBF to sterling he has racked up some serious scoring of late.

I didnt realise Bernado has 10 starts and the 4th most minutes of any city player this year, his expextd goal assist is only .57 but if he is getting more game time it makes up for that shortfall somewhat, ah I like that might see if I can squeeze him in

IMO no rush to get Martial in not saying he wont score against city but can't see him getting too many chances

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Who is best choice for captain this weekend Hazard or Aguero?

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »
    Who is best choice for captain this weekend Hazard or Aguero?

Hazard for me but I'm a united fan so I could be majorly biased here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Hazard for me but I'm a united fan so I could be majorly biased here

So am I but I just can't see us doing it against them this weekend, but there is always hope :D

The Liverpool game could be high scoring, thinking Mane as I don't have Salah, thoughts?

kitten_k wrote: »
    So am I but I just can't see us doing it against them this weekend, but there is always hope :D

Hope is all that keeps me going with them these days :D although there has been some more positive results of late still not expecting much
    The Liverpool game could be high scoring, thinking Mane as I don't have Salah, thoughts?

I still haven't got Mane in yet so if i don't I'd be praying somehow this game is low scoring but if you own Mane or Salah you just have to captain them for it, it could be a big haul. I just cant see Fulham figuring it out in a week and the manager never seems to set up defensively.

I'll be putting the C on Mane if i bring him in

Yeah I have captaincy on Mane this week although I'm still tempted with Glenn Murray up against Cardiff tbh.

Too risky though methinks...

Yeah I have captaincy on Mane this week although I'm still tempted with Glenn Murray up against Cardiff tbh.

Too risky though methinks...

Cardiff conceded 16 goals against Arsenal, City, Liverpool and Chelsea

In the other 7 games they conceded 8 goals and one of the games was Spurs.

I wouldnt be in a rush to captaincy Murray myself, brighton are only scoring about a goal a game on average

Mane signs for the jags

Yeah kept the captaincy on Mane in the end. Can't risk missing out on those juicy potential points against Fulham...

Yeah kept the captaincy on Mane in the end. Can't risk missing out on those juicy potential points against Fulham...

Hard to to captain any player you have against Fulham this season

(sorry pete :o)

• Advertisement

That's ok. This is all part of the plan. **** 1st half of season, deadly 2nd half.

Mane in and captained. Pereyra in for maddison.

Advertisement