Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Games Fantasy Premier League Jumpers for Goalposts thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭andy125

Felipe Anderson transfer might have been a mistake :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

andy125 wrote: »

Or...not :pac:

Bloody Midas touch here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭andy125

Necro wrote: »
    Or...not :pac:

Bloody Midas touch here

:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Meh. Stupid Glenn Murray.

I'll take 12 points from those games though. Only four players have played and still have my big hitters left to go tomorrow... I hope at least :pac:

andy125 wrote: »

Too good :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Well flip.

Stupid Mane and his stupid goal drought at the wrong stupid time.

On the plus side I had Robertson, and still have Hazard, B. Silva, and Lacazette to play... but not a great week tbh.

Yet another captain fail and a minus 4 to boot to get him in

Ah I suppose it's not all bad. My stranglehold on 6th place looks set to continue... :pac:

Necro wrote: »
    I have Bernardo Silva currently but dunno if he's value for money tbh.

Really wanna get Martial in but will likely wait till next week

Every time Necro mentions a player on thread Im drafting him unless its glenn Murray :P

• Advertisement

Every time Necro mentions a player on thread Im drafting him unless its glenn Murray :P

:pac:

2 assists, not too shabby. Should have gotten Martial in too but live and learn I guess. Now for the international break that we're all so excited about....

Jokanovic out, Ranieri in.

Not very inspired by that. I wouldnt be rushing to get Mitro back in to your FF team.

Pter wrote:
    Jokanovic out, Ranieri in.

Fulham for PL glory in 2019/2020

Oh sweet Baby Jesus my poor team. Two definite injuries and three doubts.

Gonna be a bad week... :(

Likely gonna take an 8 point hit as some of my main hitters are injured.. ARGH!

Had not looked much at this but someone broke Jonny so punted on the other dude who is meant to play that position.

Need to decide between Arnie and Delfeau I think the obvious choice is Arnie but im always slightly worried about the angry players when they play City and dont touch the ball most of the game

:/ Typical when I bring Aguero in he doesn't score. Still time yet I guess. On the other hand, Glenn Murray scored so take that Mick :pac:

ha ha ha I never said Murray cant score just from a captain point of view how often a season will he get more then one in a game (Hatrick incoming :cool:)

Bad weekend for me on DKS aswell had Maddison on all my teams silly boy

We love you Fulham, we do......etc etc

Mark Hughes for the chop, ranieri for saint hood. I said it from the start.

Own goal of the 2010s there between Arsenal and Bournemouth :pac:

• Advertisement

Abysmal Sunday topped with no appearance from my Captain which then went to auegro.

Have to give a shout out to Fangs FC though in the top 30k overall is brilliant work

Also nice to see Petrs Fulham back to winning ways

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Finally got Sterling in, probably won't get a game now!

There is a game tonight so be sure to check your team this evening.

Kolido wrote: »
    Finally got Sterling in, probably won't get a game now!

There is a game tonight so be sure to check your team this evening.

Ah bollocks. I'll have to update from work as totally forgot that. Thanks Kol!

I knew there was a game tonight and it didnt register to do my team, jesus, cheers dude

Thank God I brought in Shane Duffy. Other than that, what a crap week.

Next Deadline is 4th December 18:45

Got 44 points weekend gone, team is starting to look a bit of a mess again might be time for a tidy up

To aguero or not to aguero. That is the question.

Not sure of your budget but Kane is interesting seems to be hitting back to his best form in terms of shot chances and more importantly goals should also play a lot, where as Mr. aguero minutes seem to be managed a lot more.

I have aguero but am looking to try squeeze in Kane some how with him

Yeah i can afford to get Kane in. I have a nice spot of cashola in the bank....Interesting....

• Advertisement

Well its one to consider although id hate if I put you off Aguero and he scores a load, I had a look and I can get Kane in with him so thats the route I'll most likely go.

The player I'd really love to own is Aubameyang but there is just so much uncertaintiy with his position and playing time its a scarier proposition but for me he is the best striker in the league atm although between the few top guys it'd be splitting hairs I guess

Advertisement