Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Forum Games Fantasy Premier League Jumpers for Goalposts thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Necrominus wrote: »
    Great week to have Hazard as captain :P

Me too!!

70 (-4) with Jonny left who I reckon will score a hatrick best week yet I think

Need to get rid of Miki though

61 points this week. (One player to play tomorrow but they are on the bench so doesn’t really matter)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Was going to buy Hazard this week but went for pedro instead ...sigh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭andy125

67 when sub and bps are done with just ings left to play

Kolido wrote: »
    Was going to buy Hazard this week but went for pedro instead ...sigh

Thats harsh

kitten_k wrote: »
    61 points this week. (One player to play tomorrow but they are on the bench so doesn’t really matter)

Gone up to 67 with bonus points

Woohoo Im off the bottom. Fangs FC watch out :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

And I was so happy having Firminho as my captain :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Wildcard played.

mane out erikson in :eek:

the fred experiment continues

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Aubameyang out, Lukaku in. Nothing else changed this week for myself.

Hazard in, thinking of giving Aguero the armband or possibly mane.

Totally forgot about this week! Just had time to pick my team before the deadline closed, didn’t have any time for transfers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Get in Mitrovic

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    Get in Mitrovic

:D Yeah brought him off the bench myself this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭andy125

mane out erikson in :eek:

the fred experiment continues

And pays off

andy125 wrote: »
    And pays off

I'll take it, once he can nail down a place he will take a lot of set pieces and having watched most of Uniteds games they seem to be putting a lot of work into thier set piece plays.

Turned into a relatively decent week for me despite the big hitters not scoring big points. Shame most others did basically the same and/or better than me :(

• Advertisement

Hoping to bank this week although the lure of Kane via Huddersfied is strong.

But I'm definetly not taking a -4 this week, unless I get an injury.

Ok a -8 but thats it then no more changes after that :cool:

Aguero. Brighton. That is all.

Aguero. Brighton. That is all.

I have Aguero and he will most likely be my captain which is a major reason not to bring in Kane but If I had a some kind of free choice on who I'd captain it'f be Kane .

For me Brighton are a better team then Huddersfield who are woeful at the back (IMO the worst team in the league) and I'd be far more confident of Kane playing the full 90 minutes then Aguero. Plus city goals come for everywhere in the team, I don't have the numbers but I'd imagine kanes % of goals for spurs is way higher then Agueros for Citys.

But I'm definetly not taking a -4 this week, unless I get an injury.

Ok a -8 but thats it then no more changes after that :cool:

I'd wait till after the cup games before making any transfers this week. Though I suppose the fringe players will get a game so unlikely to be any major injuries.

Kolido wrote: »
    I'd wait till after the cup games before making any transfers this week. Though I suppose the fringe players will get a game so unlikely to be any major injuries.

Ah I was kinda joking I was really really not going to do anything this week but after having a look through some stats I'll probably end up taking a -4 with a surprise captain this week, actually 2 potential surprise captains :eek:

What is wrong with me I just cna't help myself

Gave in an used my wild card. Hopefully do a bit better this week.

62 (-4) 2 to play, with a Fancy captain play fail shoulda took the -8 and got kane in

My steadily average form continues. Haven't had a week below 40 points iirc, but only 2 weeks above 60 so hence my mid-table mediocrity points total :/

Still 2 players yet to play this eve though.

Blargh bloody injuries. Wanted Lukaku out for Lacazette but I'm miserly about taking a -4 on it. Might go wild and stick the captaincy on him instead :pac:

• Advertisement

Blargh bloody injuries. Wanted Lukaku out for Lacazette but I'm miserly about taking a -4 on it. Might go wild and stick the captaincy on him instead :pac:

Do it. Thats what im doing anyways was half thinking of going auba but seeing as he is "sick" and laca only played a few mins tonight he shoild start. Id have been worried if he had started tonight

Advertisement