Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the spirit of having a laugh.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

I might need to confer with another colleague over your Walls issue.
    You be glad to know another one of my personalities is actually another psychiatrist
    His evaluation of your case is your insane. But his prognosis is kind, take 3 only 3 bottles of laxatives and an enema.
    Them walls I feel will have a lot of sh-t falling out of you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Kylta wrote: »
    I might need to confer with another colleague over your Walls issue.
    You be glad to know another one of my personalities is actually another psychiatrist
    His evaluation of your case is your insane. But his prognosis is kind, take 3 only 3 bottles of laxatives and an enema.
    Them walls I feel will have a lot of sh-t falling out of you
    Build the wall wide enough to have a Road on top and then you are going Somewhere.

Are you, a laxative and enema sales person ?

And is this just a system of leaving a trail as you travel along the wall ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

blinding wrote: »
    Build the wall wide enough to have a Road on top and then you are going Somewhere.

Are you, a laxative and enema sales person ?

And is this just a system of leaving a trail as you travel along the wall ?

I realise the amount of medication ive put you on may leave a trail all along the wall of china, but the problem might be to get you back. Problem solved take another 7 now only 7 bottles of laxatives and 2 enema to get you back safetly, i've put the extra bottle of laxative and the extra enema in case you RUN out of energy. If you in doubt about the way back just follow the trail you left on the way out. I'd imagine that you're delighted that I'm treating you as my very personnel patient and again for the record free of charge

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Kylta wrote: »
    I realise the amount of medication ive put you on may leave a trail all along the wall of china, but the problem might be to get you back. Problem solved take another 7 now only 7 bottles of laxatives and 2 enema to get you back safetly, i've put the extra bottle of laxative and the extra enema in case you RUN out of energy. If you in doubt about the way back just follow the trail you left on the way out. I'd imagine that you're delighted that I'm treating you as my very personnel patient and again for the record free of charge
    As I am discharging , you should be charging ! !

Advertisement