Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the spirit of having a laugh.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

You cant make this stuff up

Some serious nutballs roaming this planet

Hoop66 wrote: »
    No, it's just you...that looks like something made of hobbit and gremlin

Ooh did I touch a nerve there? Are you a hoblin or is a germbit (let you pick because I so kind) follower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Designed in a lab in Mayo to avoid relegation to division 2.

mariaalice wrote: »
    Some of them are so bizarre that they are funny.

I tend to like the craked mirror type of humour.

Can you please give us some more of your cracked ideas andd thoughts. Or truthfully do you just drop the bomb° and sit back.
    ° means basically start a thread and piss off

Designed in a lab in Mayo to avoid relegation to division 2.

Its was Mayo's year for the Sam ( everytime I say that statement out loud I burst out laughing) but the coronavirus was another curse that ruined them. Or my thinking is covid was invented so we wont win six in a row. Them dam 31 counties and the chinese when they get together they can come with a hellva devilish plan to stop the DUBS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Kylta wrote: »
    Can you please give us some more of your cracked ideas andd thoughts. Or truthfully do you just drop the bomb° and sit back.
    ° means basically start a thread and piss off

Cracked mirror means its the world as we know it almost i.e looking at the world through a cracked mirror it looks almsot the same but something is not quite right.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

bazza1 wrote: »
    Elaborate plot by RTE to get rid of Tubridy:D
    Good call and worth it :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

None whatsoever!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Some serious nutballs roaming this planet

esp in the good ol'USA

fryup wrote: »
    esp in the good ol'USA

Well bless em good ole boys, they do have ole dittery donal as their leader

• Advertisement

Well bless em good ole boys, they do have ole dittery donal as their leader
    And at the moment the alternative is Sleepy Joe :eek:

I don’t think Sleepy Joe is a good Alternative in the present crisis.

I can see the Democratic Establishment Frankenstein-ing Hillary for November or later if the Presidential Election is Delayed :eek:

Perhaps American will be voting from home. Anyway hopefully the worst is over by then and there is an Election.

blinding wrote: »
    And at the moment the alternative is Sleepy Joe :eek:

I don’t think Sleepy Joe is a good Alternative in the present crisis.

I can see the Democratic Establishment Frankenstein-ing Hillary for November or later if the Presidential Election is Delayed :eek:

Perhaps American will be voting from home. Anyway hopefully the worst is over by then and there is an Election.

Does it really matter who america gets to lead them. What the good ole US of A needs is a good psychiatrist, not a president.

Does it really matter who america gets to lead them. What the good ole US of A needs is a good psychiatrist, not a president.
    Sure everyone could do with a little work from a Good Psychiatrist and probably nobody needs any work from a Bad Psychiatrist ! !:eek:

Sure everyone could do with a little work from a Good Psychiatrist and probably nobody needs any work from a Bad psychiatrist ! !:eek:

I'll take any psychiatrist. Whoa. Thats not true I'm my own psychiatrist and you won't believe this im actually pondering over my sane insanity

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Irish_peppa

Mate is convinced that

China wanted to boost exports ....they couldnt take on the yanks in a conventional way so they got their labs to invent Covid 19.
    This virus would then at little to no expense take over the world and cripple the major economies. But why you ask?? Ah ha ! to sell expensive medical equipment. ;) :cool:
    I pointed out a few fundamental flaws which he quickly shot down.. I just said... Ahh ok, yeah I guess that makes sense allright" i then switched off my brain

I'll take any psychiatrist. Whoa. Thats not true I'm my own psychiatrist and you won't believe this im actually pondering over my sane insanity
    Sure Psychiatrists need to work too. Could you not work on your Insanity to get it up to a level requiring a Psychiatrist. Think of the Psychiatrists; I Say:)

Mate is convinced that

China wanted to boost exports ....they couldnt take on the yanks in a conventional way so they got their labs to invent Covid 19.
    This virus would then at little to no expense take over the world and cripple the major economies. But why you ask?? Ah ha ! to sell expensive medical equipment. ;) :cool:
    I pointed out a few fundamental flaws which he quickly shot down.. I just said... Ahh ok, yeah I guess that makes sense allright" i then switched off my brain
    So that was his Chinese Take-away !

Mate is convinced that

Did he get that along the Line of a Chinese Whisper;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

It's a plot to make men understand what bringing up stroppy children is like.

It's a plot to make men understand what bringing up stroppy children is like.
    Keeping Man in the Cave is Cruel and Unusual Punishment Alright.:eek:

• Advertisement

Sure Psychiatrists need to work too. Could you not work on your Insanity to get it up to a level requiring a Psychiatrist. Think of the Psychiatrists; I Say:)

My insanity is sanity, I've seen the light, I want the president of irelands job. Im actually taller than that inmate

My insanity is sanity, I've seen the light, I want the president of irelands job. Im actually taller than that inmate
    For-ever more being above Michael D’s Height is a Disqualification for the Highest Job.

Tis of the Leprechauns Now, and You must have Amassed a Public Pot of the Gold before You can Claim Another Public Pot of the Gold.

And , So it is written in the Law of the Leprechauns.

Know your High Place of No Importance ; You of the Ordinary People.

Go in Peace and Poverty Now, and Know that it is good for You but in No way Good for Me ;);)

My medication allows me to fly past leprechauns on the wings of sparrows undetected. The little people are fraudsters they dont have gold, its bronze they possess.
    Their real treasure is they possess farty pants that make the most truly wonderful sound when the blow

My medication allows me to fly past leprechauns on the wings of sparrows undetected. The little people are fraudsters they dont have gold, its bronze they possess.
    Their real treasure is they possess farty pants that make the most truly wonderful sound when the blow
    I see that you are fine and coping well. Humanity is safe with you.

Wait until i'm president, you are invited to the inauguration, it will be on o'connell street, where im going to built a new presidential palace. Im hoping to heal the northside/southside divide of my city. The eastside/westside divide will have to wait until I get a second term.

Wait until i'm president, you are invited to the inauguration, it will be on o'connell street, where im going to built a new presidential palace. Im hoping to heal the northside/southside divide of my city. The eastside/westside divide will have to wait until I get a second term.
    Build Four Walls from the Centre Point. This will Unite the People against the Four Walls. Ok, you may die.

Build Four Walls from the Centre Point. This will Unite the People against the Four Walls. Ok, you may die.

My presidential palace is getting built of sunshine and silk its a tepee. Walls who said anything about walls, your in serious jeopardy of being invited to my inauguration, your absolutely insane, walls walls were in gods name did that come from. Sorry I think ill recommend you to a psychiatrist.
    Lucky for you I'm a psychiatrist. My recommendation is you take 3 just 3 bottles of laxatives and sh-t your brains out. Walls in my teepee, good god man is there no bounds to your insanity

My presidential palace is getting built of sunshine and silk its a tepee. Walls who said anything about walls, your in serious jeopardy of being invited to my inauguration, your absolutely insane, walls walls were in gods name did that come from. Sorry I think ill recommend you to a psychiatrist.
    Lucky for you I'm a psychiatrist. My recommendation is you take 3 just 3 bottles of laxatives and sh-t your brains out. Walls in my teepee, good god man is there no bounds to your insanity
    I will most certainly take your advice. It makes perfect sense to me.

I will most certainly take your advice. It makes perfect sense to me.

I'm glad I was of some assistance to you in your hour of total desperation (Walls). Oh and you'll be delighted to know I waived my fee

• Advertisement

I'm glad I was of some assistance to you in your hour of total desperation (Walls). Oh and you'll be delighted to know I waived my fee
    A wall is just an opening waiting to be knocked down ! I just sit on walls to look at both sides while other knock holes in them.

Advertisement