Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the spirit of having a laugh.

Options
  • 30-03-2020 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭

What is you favorite conspiracy theory about covid 19.

So I have a few, at the moment it is that contactless paying is being used to issue in a new world order via a cashless society.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Ficheall

mariaalice wrote: »

So I have a few, at the moment it is that contactless paying is being used to issue in a new world order via a cashless society.
    Are any of the other ones funny?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

That Chinese suppliers of PPE equipment and ventilators etc are providing faulty equipment to the western governments to increase the spread of Covid-19 in the west, so they can then sell even more of the equipment to the west.

Actually, i am not convinced it is a conspiracy theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Ficheall wrote: »
    Are any of the other ones funny?

Some of them are so bizarre that they are funny.

I tend to like the craked mirror type of humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Covid 19 was invented so we would all get value for our TV Licence fee

• Registered Users Posts: 33,166 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

It was started by a covert opperation of dogs to get humans to spend more time indoors playing with them.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement

Covid 19 was invented so we would stop feeding all the pigeons

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

It was started by the catholic Church, just so the pubs would be closed again in Ireland on Good Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

from gemma:

biggest scam the globalist mafia have ever tried to pull

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Kylta wrote: »
    Covid 19 was invented so we would stop feeding all the pigeons

Started so all the governments can get everyone indoors so they can change the batteries in all the pigeons.

I prefer the notion that it is Albert's revenge. First monkey in space farted on re-entry in 1949 and it took 60 years for the tainted banana gas to reach Wu-Han,

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

No one mention the 5G yet? That one is a howler.

• Advertisement

Covid 19 started so all unattractive people were forced to wear masks

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

Designed to stop Liverpool from winning the Premier League.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

It was developed by the Russians and released in China as that’s where people expect these things to start. Russia will use the global upheaval to get their dream of a warm water port with easy access to the world’s oceans.

It was started by the yanks and released via army through chinese hookers at the army world games in wuhan last october

Personally i believe it was started by the irfu to distract from how sh1t we are at rugby and has gotten outta hand

• Registered Users Posts: 16,120 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

It was dreamt up by Greta Thunberg to shut down the global economy and cut emissions, and funded by Soros.

But the 5G one is the best, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Only because we are discouraged from touching the germ ridden remote control. F*ck them. I play by me own rules. I'm watching tipping point and theres nothing they can do about it. Cūnts, sneakier than the Chinese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Find it hard to laugh about tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Covid 19 started so all unattractive people were forced to wear masks

No that was yellow fever!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

My own theory.....

With all the shops closed, no more rubbish bins left out on the streets over-night with waste food = less food for seagulls = seagulls p1ss off back to the sea and stop SQWAKINGGGGG like the cnuts that they are.

Fcuking hope it's true.

Your Face wrote: »
    Find it hard to laugh about tbh.

We are being saturated with media coverage of this fu-king bug. No matter were you look or what you do the seriousness of it just keeps getting serious. So I say fu-k it, we're doing what we're told social distancing, etc etc. So why not lets spit in the devils face! We're irish we thrive on black humour. So why not have a laugh and a joke... we laughed and joked about brexit (Ok. Jaysus I know its not the same). And im sure we'll all joke about the next thing that tries to f_ck us up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

We are being saturated with media coverage of this fu-king bug. No matter were you look or what you do the seriousness of it just keeps getting serious. So I say fu-k it, we're doing what we're told social distancing, etc etc. So why not lets spit in the devils face! We're irish we thrive on black humour. So why not have a laugh and a joke... we laughed and joked about brexit (Ok. Jaysus I know its not the same). And im sure we'll all joke about the next thing that tries to f_ck us up.

I'm not having a go but the reality is that people are dying because of this and unfortunately its looking like that number will continue to increase.
    I understand the need for levity, I just think pursuing it in this fashion seems a bit crass.
    Anyway that's my spake over with.

I understand this is not the ideal subject of humour at the moment like the majority people its consuming them. Has truly has I feel sorry for the italians and the spanish people, I like everybody else is hoping our country gets away with as little fatalies as possible. In regards to humour their is loads of it going round on WatsApp espeically un regards to the quarantine. But ill say this if we lose our sense of humour we might as well give up.

JohnCleary wrote: »
    My own theory.....

With all the shops closed, no more rubbish bins left out on the streets over-night with waste food = less food for seagulls = seagulls p1ss off back to the sea and stop SQWAKINGGGGG like the cnuts that they are.

Fcuking hope it's true.

I agree they keep sh_ting on my car

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

It was created in a laboratory by the group Altern8 to revive their mask wearing musical careers

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

It was started to give Bonobo a platform....

It was started to give Bonobo a platform....

That could be perfectly true, the c_nt has opinion on everything bar music

mariaalice wrote: »

Come on poster give us some of your thoughts on this subject

• Registered Users Posts: 7,576 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

It was a conspiracy so we would all watch the news

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭EmptyTree

Maybe it's so the TV licence inspector can call to everyone's house cause they know most people will be in....... Whether they answer the door is another thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

That Corona and 5G are part of a bioweapon designed to destroy a third of the population and with the remaining two third a new world order will be formed...

Advertisement