Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the spirit of having a laugh.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

designed by Greta & her parents to save the planet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,576 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

fryup wrote: »

This is the best one. The planet will do well from this virus

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Designed so that us sneaky women can't fool men with our dyed hair, gel nails, eyelash extensions, fake tans and waxing.

We'll never get the ride again and over-population will be sorted within one generation.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Designed so that us sneaky women can't fool men with our dyed hair, gel nails, eyelash extensions, fake tans and waxing.

We'll never get the ride again and over-population will be sorted within one generation.

I can picture the queue for the wax parlours. Before anyone get a brazilian, they'll need to use a garden strimmer first

Kylta wrote: »
    I can picture the queue for the wax parlours. Before anyone get a brazilian, they'll need to use a garden strimmer first

Well, we have razors like, all hope is not lost yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Funny you say that there was a woman on the radio the other day who cancelled her hair appointment 2 weeks ago. Shops are shut now and her husband of 18 years has never seen her without blonde hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭bazza1

Elaborate plot by RTE to get rid of Tubridy:D

fryup wrote: »

Does anyone think greta looks like something made of hobbit and gremlin, or is it just me

bazza1 wrote: »
    Elaborate plot by RTE to get rid of Tubridy:D

Please dont get my hopes up

Well, we have razors like, all hope is not lost yet.

Funny story but true I was short if a razor one time, and I was given a fanny blade, (suppose to be for shaving women during pregnancy). Well im not joking when I say this.I.was like the fu_king mummy walking around, I'd barely any skin on my poor unfortunate beautiful face.

• Advertisement

Funny story but true I was short if a razor one time, and I was given a fanny blade, (suppose to be for shaving women during pregnancy). Well im not joking when I say this.I.was like the fu_king mummy walking around, I'd barely any skin on my poor unfortunate beautiful face.
    A delightful mental image that I shall treasure all my days.

A delightful mental image that I shall treasure all my days.

I possess, the gift if giving

• Registered Users Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I understand this is not the ideal subject of humour at the moment like the majority people its consuming them. Has truly has I feel sorry for the italians and the spanish people, I like everybody else is hoping our country gets away with as little fatalies as possible. In regards to humour their is loads of it going round on WatsApp espeically un regards to the quarantine. But ill say this if we lose our sense of humour we might as well give up.

Well said. Hummus is part of the fighting spirit innate in us which helps us to survive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Does anyone think greta looks like something made of hobbit and gremlin, or is it just me

I heard a guy call her the climate goblin, poor crature.
    What an awful thing to say about someone.

THE CLIMATE GOBLIN

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

need whiskey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Funny: 5G
    Not Funny: id2020.org

My friend was tested for Covid19, and as he suspected, it came back clear. So he attributed his symptoms to acute radiation syndrome, or norovirus. Most likely norovirus, but he lodged a complaint with comreg about 5g in his area, just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,237 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

mariaalice wrote: »
    Some of them are so bizarre that they are funny.

I tend to like the craked mirror type of humour.

What?

Come on poster give us some of your thoughts on this subject

Still waiting on you for your mad thoughts

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

It occurs to me that maybe Covid-19 is the planet's immune system's latest response to us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭nigeldaniel

My long term friend has this one in the bag, China wanted to kick Don Don from the white house and get WHO into there pocket. O and into that mix, they just love to experiment on all kinds of everything.

Dan.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

China started it to plunge the world into recession.
    Then they go around buying all the failed businesses and end up owning the world.

Start learning mandarin bi***es.

jimgoose wrote: »
    It occurs to me that maybe Covid-19 is the planet's immune system's latest response to us.

Could be very true, dont see many planes in the sky or gas guzzlers on the road, natures way of say fyck you. Will give greta the half goblin half hobbit type creature a bigger platform

My long term friend has this one in the bag, China wanted to kick Don Don from the white house and get WHO into there pocket. O and into that mix, they just love to experiment on all kinds of everything.

Chinese love mixing everything up and to be fair they get it right sometimes ie sweet & sour dishes oh and I like the black bean sauce

If you are going to use a “fanny blade”, I’d guess it’s always best to use a new one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Someone I know who thinks everything is a conspiracy told me that the Rothschilds are behind COVID-19 as they have the most to gain.

Vince McMahon developed it, so he can promote a Triple H Vs Covid19 WrestleMania main event next year. Winner take all as humanity hangs in the balance.

If you are going to use a “fanny blade”, I’d guess it’s always best to use a new one :D

Was new, I didnt think it was sharp as it was, I realise now my partner at time was probably hoping I'd cut my throat. That blade doesn't half shift skin. Actually has a man I reckon all men should experience it. Beside with wearing a mask these days you would be able to hid the bits of paper covering up the cuts. I say f-ck the mach 4s &5s. The shout should be Fanny Blades for all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭Hoop66

No, it's just you...that looks like something made of hobbit and gremlin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭moonlighting_1

You cant make this stuff up

Advertisement