Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Bedside, looking for the off switch in my brain

Check in the pillowcase, it's generally where I lose things!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,265 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Thanks Perse... kinda asking am I ready to move back here from a 3rd world country :)

My lodger is a trinity college millennial, is it fair that I expect him to change a light bulb ?

smurfjed wrote: »
    My lodger is a trinity college millennial, is it fair that I expect him to change a light bulb ?

Suggest a helpful youtube tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCvLtnYMY I think it helps make things real for them :p

I recently jump started a car for some millennials: 3 young lads - they were YouTubing / phoning their parents like crazy. I was in stitches (and 4 inch heels) laughing at them. :D Job done in 2 mins.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Couchside, meandering through iTunes. Had COMPLETELY forgotten about Aztec Camera. And The Gobetweens. Happy out :)

Somewhere in my heart!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Finally hitting the bed. Early-ish start tomorrow but no matter how much sleep I get I’ll still be tired. I swear it’s a skill :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deja Boo wrote:
    Check in the pillowcase, it's generally where I lose things!

I found it, but must have rolled over in my sleep and knocked it back on again.

Wide awake again.

Had a dream/ nightmare about falling into a clump of nettles. Then I woke up and realised "Jeez I don't really know any actual science behind how nettles work" so obviously, at 4am, I googled that.

Half an hour later, I'm still wide awake, but hey I know how nettles work

https://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/blog/2019/05/nettles-vs-dock-leaves/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Cock-a-doodle-doo kiddos :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Cock-a-doodle-doo kiddos

I must resist in posting a euphemism.

Too tired to function today.

• Advertisement

At work
    Again.
    Seems like I got into bed, rolled over & got out again!!

Fecking wrecked. Tonight off then back in argh..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,867 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel alright, I'll get you anything my friend...

Morning all,

Grey but brightening, we had a little bit of rain 16C

Kitchen with coffee

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Coffee time here also. The rain last night was really something. Have a good day everyone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Morning all! Omg it was so warm last night!

We've got through Monday, only 4 more days to the weekend! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,009 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

My little rascal woke up at 04:52, got her calmed and down again. Back to bed only to be woken up again at 05:25. Got her lying down again but decided to stay up as I'd have been getting up at 06:15. Got into work, checked the camera and she was lying peacefully in her cot. Fecker.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

I do enjoy the gifs you post every morning auto, in particular funny ones that involve me and tedo :pac:
    ....I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel alright, I'll get you anything my friend...

Morning all,

Grey but brightening, we had a little bit of rain 16C

Kitchen with coffee
    honeybear wrote: »
    Coffee time here also. The rain last night was really something. Have a good day everyone!

*clinks coffee mug*

Coffee time here too!

On the choo choo heading to Dubland!

I've the legs walked off meself, bed can't come soon enough!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

For you Seph :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Break time - oatcakes, peanut butter and apple mmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

bubblypop wrote: »
    At work
    Again.
    Seems like I got into bed, rolled over & got out again!!

Same here but it also seems I agreed to marry Seph somewhere along the line too - no recollection of that, but sure why not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Daughter and three grandchildren have arrived with fresh scones and cream - just lacking Mrs S's fresh strawberry jam - so setting up for a feast in the garden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work with the best sleep of my life behind me. Had about 11 hours uninterrupted. That’s 3 nights sleep to me.

Dublin Airport having a bite to eat before heading to the gates

Where are you off to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

smurfjed wrote: »
    Where are you off to?

Trying to evade Autos cameras ... anyone familiar with the spy term 'dry cleaning' ?

( May or may not reappear disguised in a Mini :D)

Hope everything goes per plan :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭4Ad

Adriatic side
    Bus side
    Sun side
    Beer side

Happy side (for now)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Thinking about days gone past to when she couldn't get enough of me....

Now its just me and my computer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement