Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Organised Child Trafficking in America for Real?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭francois

It appears so. This is very disturbing. A Senator in Arizona is enquiringly into child trafficking.
    He says he has been threatened by another politician to back off.

https://medicalkidnap.com/2019/10/16/arizona-senator-threatened-by-fellow-lawmaker-for-stating-that-foster-kids-are-being-sold-into-sexual-slavery/

Not sure where to put this so I put it here where I usually post.

you need to look a bit closely at that website before citing it as a source of information

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Spencerfreeman

francois wrote: »
    you need to look a bit closely at that website before citing it as a source of information

from Associated Press

"Farnsworth has been meeting every two weeks with a group of critics of the Arizona Department of Child Safety, including a group that has accused the foster-care agency of direct involvement in child trafficking.

Some on social media have claimed there’s a broad conspiracy involving judges, caseworkers, lawmakers, the governor and prosecutors to cover up sex trafficking.

Farnsworth told the Arizona Capitol Times that Brophy McGee told him to “lose the entourage” of conspiracy theorists and “crazy parents” whose children were taken by state child welfare authorities.

“I’m not asking you to stop. I’m telling you to stop. Stop or my husband will stop you,” Farnsworth recalled Brophy McGee telling him in a meeting on Tuesday."

I did check other sources that confirm much more. This site I linked to had included a few other sources so I thought it appropriate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

from Associated Press

"Farnsworth has been meeting every two weeks with a group of critics of the Arizona Department of Child Safety, including a group that has accused the foster-care agency of direct involvement in child trafficking.

Some on social media have claimed there’s a broad conspiracy involving judges, caseworkers, lawmakers, the governor and prosecutors to cover up sex trafficking.

Farnsworth told the Arizona Capitol Times that Brophy McGee told him to “lose the entourage” of conspiracy theorists and “crazy parents” whose children were taken by state child welfare authorities.

“I’m not asking you to stop. I’m telling you to stop. Stop or my husband will stop you,” Farnsworth recalled Brophy McGee telling him in a meeting on Tuesday."

I did check other sources that confirm much more. This site I linked to had included a few other sources so I thought it appropriate.
    Maybe you should try reading before trying to belittle the messenger?

AP makes no outrageous claims, unlike medical kidnap .com, this should be in conspiracy theories.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,666 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

AP makes no outrageous claims, unlike medical kidnap .com, this should be in conspiracy theories.

nothing outrageous, happening all the time, i truly believe now certain elite of society are sick fks and linked to satanism.

I have no problem with it being moved to that forum. It may allow me to post a lot more.
    There is a graph on the site linked to that shows the increase from 2003 to present of the numbers of children seized by the State. Arizona shows the largest increase in America.
    I found it astonishing.
    I did not post this lightly, nor include the title child sex trafficking, which is what it actually is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭IAmTheReign

from Associated Press

Telling someone to stop bringing groups of internet conspiracy theorists to a place where people are trying to do work isn't exactly outrageous. I'd do the same if it started happening where I worked!

Since you've checked other sources that confirm much more could you maybe provide one that has some actual evidence to back up these wild claims? Something a little stronger than 'Some on social media have claimed' would be good.

Telling someone to stop bringing groups of internet conspiracy theorists to a place where people are trying to do work isn't exactly outrageous. I'd do the same if it started happening where I worked!

Since you've checked other sources that confirm much more could you maybe provide one that has some actual evidence to back up these wild claims? Something a little stronger than 'Some on social media have claimed' would be good.

They provide a couple of other sources within the article posted.
    A lot of the information is buried. I had difficulty accessing it through usual browser searches.
    Search for the name David Frodsham, Denver, and you will see what I mean.

Apologies all. I had meant to post this link as the one to be searched. It was a long night;
    http://tucson.com/news/local/ex-foster-child-of-convicted-sierra-vista-pedophile-files-m/article_9f3986c0-8f05-5ec3-9562-ade05a18be1c.html

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

nothing outrageous, happening all the time, i truly believe now certain elite of society are sick fks and linked to satanism.

Tell me more about these satanic pedophile cults

sk8erboii wrote: »

Why don't you stick to the broader issue?
    What I've found that I haven't posted here makes me sick.
    Sometimes you wish you were wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,116 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

They provide a couple of other sources within the article posted.
    A lot of the information is buried. I had difficulty accessing it through usual browser searches.
    Search for the name David Frodsham, Denver, and you will see what I mean.

What evidence do you have that there is evidence to be buried?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,666 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

sk8erboii wrote: »

i wonder who got caught taking kids out of Haiti.
    start off on that.
    i can go on.

Overheal wrote: »
    What evidence do you have that there is evidence to be buried?
    The thing that got my spidey senses tingling was what the search I recommended brings up, or more pertinently what it doesn't.
    Try it, I value your opinion.
    I'm still digging beyond what I have already posted. Some big names come up.

The thing that got my spidey senses tingling was what the search I recommended brings up, or more pertinently what it doesn't.

Nothing comes up because its nonsense :/

Headline: Arizona Senator Threatened by Fellow Lawmaker for Stating That Foster Kids are Being Sold into Sexual Slavery

Reality: Arizona Senator told by Fellow Lawmaker that they are hanging out with compete nutjobs and they need to mind themselves.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

i wonder who got caught taking kids out of Haiti.
    start off on that.
    i can go on.

Go on.

Nothing comes up because its nonsense :/

Headline: Arizona Senator Threatened by Fellow Lawmaker for Stating That Foster Kids are Being Sold into Sexual Slavery

Reality: Arizona Senator told by Fellow Lawmaker that they are hanging out with compete nutjobs and they need to mind themselves.

Try harder, search what I've suggested.

Try harder, search what I've suggested.

No thanks. Feel free to post it though.

No thanks. Feel free to post it though.
    Well don't try to misrepresent what I suggested that people search for then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,536 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: Moved to CT. Please read charter before posting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

Very disturbing if true

Sin City wrote: »
    Very disturbing if true
    I'm finding a lot of dead politicians.
    I will post some more details shortly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

I'm finding a lot of dead politicians.
    I will post some more details shortly.

My QAnon senses are tingling.

Three Senators have been murdered that were inquiring into this issue.

Senator Nancy Schaeffer
    Senator Linda Collins-Smith
    Senator Jonathon Nichols

Senator Nancy Schaeffer

On Friday March 26th 2010 Senator Nancy Schaeffer was found murdered along with her husband in her home in Habersham County.
    Even before an investigation could be initiated, media outlets began pronouncing that their death was a “murder-suicide” and shut off most public comment posting on their web sites. The “murder suicide” theory implies that Sen. Schaefer’s husband shot her and then killed himself (or vice versa). Both Habersham County and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation began investigating the case as a “murder suicide” rather than the more obvious murder made to look like suicide”.

Here is a video of her.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW6Y-93gl0w
    Another
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbSRDjcuirI&feature=youtube_gdata

Here is a link to a PDF of her investigation
    http://fightcps.com/pdf/thecorruptbusinessofchildprotectiveservices.pdf

An extract;

"The Adoption and the Safe Families Act, set in motion by President Bill Clinton, offered cash “bonuses” to the states for every child they adopted out of foster care. In order to receive the “adoption incentive bonuses” local child protective services need more children. They must have merchandise (children) that sell and you must have plenty of them so the buyer can choose. Some counties are known to give a $4,000 bonus for each child adopted and an additional $2,000 for a “special needs” child."

On one occasion when asked to travel to Washington she insisted on heavy security or she would not travel.

If any links are not working let me know. Someone is making them hard to access.

Linda Collins-Smith was murdered on the 28th May 2019.
    Her body was found wrapped in a carpet outside her home.
    It’s not clear when she died as her remains were decomposed and a judge imposed a gag order on the release of all documents associated with the murder investigation.
    Investigations are proceeding very slowly.

"CD Media has reported extensively on the murder of former GOP State Senator Linda Collins-Smith and the connection of the case to alleged child sex trafficking in Arkansas, and massive corruption in the local and state government in the state.

Today we learned from a confidential source that has been accurate consistently as the story unfolds that Collins-Smith’s murder is connected to the case of accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and alleged child sex-trafficking activities in Arkansas. According to the source, the FBI is investigating the link."

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/07/13/breaking-arkansas-gop-senators-murder-connected-to-epstein-sex-trafficking-in-arkansas-declares-source/

Prior to her death, Collins-Smith had been actively tracking Arkansas DHS’ missing $27 million dollars, an amount that spiraled to 53 million dollars+ then into the billions traceable on a second set of books. This discovery linked the Clinton Foundation companies and the State of Arkansas sex-trafficking operation.

Ipso wrote: »
    My QAnon senses are tingling.
    Still feeling tingly?

And now that we're in the conspiracy forum, could a Mod please amend my thread title to;
    Is Organised Child Sex Trafficking in America for Real?

Senator Jonathon Nichols

Jonathon Nichols was found murdered on the 6th of June 2019.

"Senator Nichols Targets Child Predators with Death Penalty, Child Abuse Response Team

The Oklahoma Legislature has taken strong action to combat child abuse in Oklahoma, passing a bill that would subject child predators to the death penalty and establish the Child Abuse Response Team (CART) within the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.

Sen. Jonathon Nichols, author of Senate Bill 1800, said the measure would create a statewide team of expert child abuse investigators who will assist local law enforcement entities in handling difficult child abuse cases."

http://www.oksenate.gov/news/press_releases/press_releases_2006/pr20060526d.htm

In 2001, he received the Most Courageous Legislator Award from the Higher Education Council of Oklahoma.

Is Senator David Farnworth (as per OP) next in line?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,940 ✭✭✭✭banie01

You really need to qualify the fact that the "senators" you are reporting as murdered as part of some kind of coverup!

Are State Senators, glorified local politicians rather than members of the US senate.
    Hyperbolic use of language and half-truths do any investigation into the claims no good whatsoever.

banie01 wrote: »
    You really need to qualify the fact that the "senators" you are reporting as murdered as part of some kind of coverup!

Are State Senators, glorified local politicians rather than members of the US senate.
    Hyperbolic use of language and half-truths do any investigation into the claims no good whatsoever.
    Please point out the half truths. The hyperbolic language you will have to live with.
    They are officially referred to as Senators.

• Advertisement

You can only laugh sometimes. on the Wikipedia page for Jonathon Nichols page you read;

"There was no foul play reported in his death, the gun was found across the room on a table."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,197 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You can only laugh sometimes. on the Wikipedia page for Jonathon Nichols page you read;

"There was no foul play reported in his death, the gun was found across the room on a table."

Wasn't he found with a gunshot to his chest. It's possible he shot himself and walked across the room and died in the recliner. Some people in suicides have had to shoot themselves twice, some have survived for a period after the gunshot.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Wasn't he found with a gunshot to his chest. It's possible he shot himself and walked across the room and died in the recliner. Some people in suicides have had to shoot themselves twice, some have survived for a period after the gunshot.

It is possible.........
    Conspiracy forum this way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,116 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

493611.PNG

What am I looking for - or not looking for, as the case may be? Not sure why all the innuendo: why not just spell out exactly what you are interested in that comes up in the search, and spell out exactly what you expected to find yet didn't?

Yes I made a mistake. I found that character after searching a link which led to https://tucson.com/news/local/ex-foster-child-of-convicted-pedophile-files-m-claim-against/article_9f3986c0-8f05-5ec3-9562-ade05a18be1c.html
    It wouldn't allow me to open it.
    In any case that search led me to the stuff in this post. Apologies.

Yes I made a mistake. I found that character after searching a link which led to https://tucson.com/news/local/ex-foster-child-of-convicted-pedophile-files-m-claim-against/article_9f3986c0-8f05-5ec3-9562-ade05a18be1c.html
    It wouldn't allow me to open it.
    In any case that search led me to the stuff in this post. Apologies.

If you use a VPN and set your location to a non-EU one it will open.
    Its not news suppression or censorship, rather a lot of US sites consider the EU's cookie and GDPR policy onerous and not worthwhile implementing coastwise as their target demographic isn't based in the EU.

• Advertisement

thanks, didn't know that the EU GDPR affected stuff worldwide, that's worrying.
    I don't have a vpn, tried with tor, both that and some other links still wouldn't open.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Linda Collins-Smith was murdered on the 28th May 2019.
    Her body was found wrapped in a carpet outside her home.
    It’s not clear when she died as her remains were decomposed and a judge imposed a gag order on the release of all documents associated with the murder investigation.
    Investigations are proceeding very slowly.

"CD Media has reported extensively on the murder of former GOP State Senator Linda Collins-Smith and the connection of the case to alleged child sex trafficking in Arkansas, and massive corruption in the local and state government in the state.

Today we learned from a confidential source that has been accurate consistently as the story unfolds that Collins-Smith’s murder is connected to the case of accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and alleged child sex-trafficking activities in Arkansas. According to the source, the FBI is investigating the link."

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/07/13/breaking-arkansas-gop-senators-murder-connected-to-epstein-sex-trafficking-in-arkansas-declares-source/

Prior to her death, Collins-Smith had been actively tracking Arkansas DHS’ missing $27 million dollars, an amount that spiraled to 53 million dollars+ then into the billions traceable on a second set of books. This discovery linked the Clinton Foundation companies and the State of Arkansas sex-trafficking operation.

You left out this bit . Presumably an accidental oversite?

"On June 14, Arkansas State Police arrested Rebecca Lynn O’Donnell of Pocahontas, a former campaign worker and personal friend of Collins-Smith, in connection with her death. On June 17, she was charged with murder, abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence"

You left out this bit . Presumably an accidental oversite?

"On June 14, Arkansas State Police arrested Rebecca Lynn O’Donnell of Pocahontas, a former campaign worker and personal friend of Collins-Smith, in connection with her death. On June 17, she was charged with murder, abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence"

Happy to add it if you think it makes a difference. Any further details since 17th June?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Happy to add it if you think it makes a difference. Any further details since 17th June?

Course it makes a difference. Leaving it out reads as a deliberate attempt to add mystery to the death . Leaving dead space for people to add in the "evil faceless peado group killed her".

But you probably knew that.

Course it makes a difference. Leaving it out reads as a deliberate attempt to add mystery to the death . Leaving dead space for people to add in the "evil faceless peado group killed her".

Don't be so presumptuous, you would like me to include a potentially innocent party?

• Advertisement

Don't be so presumptuous, you would like me to include a potentially innocent party?

You think including details as to the charges laid against a specific person could be prejudicious to a potentially innocent party?
    How so?

How would including that detail be any more controversial than sly allusions to the conspiracy you are claiming but not substantiating?

Its an example of those half-truths I mentioned earlier.
    Similar to proclaiming Senators have been murdered as part of a cover up.
    That they are called senators(in any case they aren't, they are usually and pointedly referred to as "State" senators) is a further example of it.
    It leads to an assumption that National politicians have been murdered and it's being hushed up.
    When in actuality the equivalent of a glorified county councillor has died and it's not a high profile enough death to warrant notice in the international news cycle.
    Unlike the murders of say 3 or 4 sitting US Senators.

You think including details as to the charges laid against a specific person could be prejudicious to a potentially innocent party?
    How so?

How would including that detail be any more controversial than sly allusions to the conspiracy you are claiming but not substantiating?

Its an example of those half-truths I mentioned earlier.
    Similar to proclaiming Senators have been murdered as part of a cover up.
    That they are called senators(in any case they aren't, they are usually and pointedly referred to as "State" senators) is a further example of it.
    It leads to an assumption that National politicians have been murdered and it's being hushed up.
    When in actuality the equivalent of a glorified county councillor has died and it's not a high profile enough death to warrant notice in the international news cycle.
    Unlike the murders of say 3 or 4 sitting US Senators.

They are officially referred to as Senators, see linked Government doc below;

So, you're saying if they are ordinary citizens or "glorified county Councillors" that it's of less importance?

I didn't include the person you're referring to because it's as yet unproven, and a good example of 'reportage'. It certainly influenced Guy.

And I'm still waiting for your example of half truths.

They are officially referred to as Senators, see linked Government doc below;

So, you're saying if they are ordinary citizens or "glorified county Councillors" that it's of less importance?

I didn't include the person you're referring to because it's as yet unproven, and a good example of 'reportage'. It certainly influenced Guy.

And I'm still waiting for your example of half truths.

The Oklahoma State senate, of course refers to its members as senators, that is not how State senators are identified in common usage however.

If you are still awaiting an example of half truths, I would refer you to my earlier post outlining just that.
    You deliberately omitted the final paragraph of a news report that confirmed charges had been laid, to lend credence to your mystery killer due to Paedo links theory.

In the news reporting cycle, unfortunately the death of a county councillor or state senator with a constituency of only a few % points of a US senator or in Ireland a TD is of far less news value.
    However depending on how one chooses to present the deceased job title, it can of course strike a chord somewhere.

You are extremely confrontational when your posting style is questioned?
    Why?

If you are still awaiting an example of half truths, I would refer you to my earlier post outlining just that.
    You deliberately omitted the final paragraph of a news report that confirmed charges had been laid, to lend credence to your mystery killer due to Prado links theory.

In the news reporting cycle, unfortunately the death of a county councillor or state senator with a constituency of only a few % points of a US senator or in Ireland a TD is of far less news value.
    However depending on how one chooses to present the deceased job title, it can of course strike a chord somewhere.

You are extremely confrontational when your posting style is questioned?
    Why?

You have still not provided any back up to your now repeated claim of 'half truths'.
    The rest of your post is hot air.
    You have questioned my posting style somewhere?

You have still not provided any back up to your now repeated claim of 'half truths'.
    The rest of your post is hot air.
    You have questioned my posting style somewhere?

Why the aggression?
    Its been pointed out to you twice already that a deliberate immission was made by you?
    You framed a quote in such a way as to support a theory that is undone by the simple addition of the paragraph you excluded

Charges were pressed,charges are not pressed lightly and a murder charge in particular requires a significant burden of evidence that would indicate to a prosecutor and a court that the suspect is more than just a person of interest.

And again with the aggression?
    Tell you what, how about you present something substantive to support your claims?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,197 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Indeed, seems to me someone is manipulating facts to fit a preset narrative.

Why the aggression?
    Its been pointed out to you twice already that a deliberate immission was made by you?
    You framed a quote in such a way as to support a theory that is undone by the simple addition of the paragraph you excluded

Charges were pressed,charges are not pressed lightly and a murder charge in particular requires a significant burden of evidence that would indicate to a prosecutor and a court that the suspect is more than just a person of interest.

And again with the aggression?
    Tell you what, how about you present something substantive to support your claims?

I have already provided an answer as to why I didn't include it. I did look for more information and found none.
    I try to deal in facts.
    The charging of someone that could be yet be innocent does not detract from the substantive issue.
    You're trying to assert that because there was a personal connection between the murdered and accused it therefor dismisses any possibility of a wider conspiracy. It does not.
    The inclusion of the quote you are referring would be an excellent example of framing.

Your dismissal of the information already provided by continually asserting half truths and providing no evidence says a lot.

I am not being deliberately aggressive. That you find it so is your problem.

It was never my intention to frame a narrative, the information that I uncovered just went in that direction.
    I can see how it appears that way.

Doesn't it? God or Ctulhu forbid that's questioned though ;)

Doesn't it? God or Ctulhu forbid that's questioned though ;)

I see you're still ignoring my question? Interesting.

• Advertisement
Advertisement