Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

"You are worried and frightened..... you are right to be worried". :rolleyes:

So easy to appeal to thickos. Just scare them.

Just an fyi for anyone buying this nonsense

1. The "chemtrails" in the sky are harmless vapor from planes. Air, heated, expelled as vapor. Same way a kettle works. Are you scared of your kettle?

2. The increase in "respiratory illnesses" is simply allergies due to an increase in pollen and happens every year. As it has done for literally billions of years. Walk outside and look at the plants ans trees. Thats why.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,468 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

The Nal wrote: »
    2. The increase in "respiratory illnesses" is simply allergies due to an increase in pollen and happens every year. As it has done for literally billions of years. Walk outside and look at the plants ans trees. Thats why.

There are huge problems with respiratory illnesses, but it's nothing to do with chemtrails - it is cars, vans and trucks. There are schools in London that have cancelled playtime in the yard due to air quality issues. We have more than 1,500 premature deaths in Ireland each year due to air quality.

Funny how we don't see Gemma flagging up that problem to her mostly rural base with their diesel 4x4s.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

There are huge problems with respiratory illnesses, but it's nothing to do with chemtrails - it is cars, vans and trucks. There are schools in London that have cancelled playtime in the yard due to air quality issues. We have more than 1,500 premature deaths in Ireland each year due to air quality.

Funny how we don't see Gemma flagging up that problem to her mostly rural base with their diesel 4x4s.

Oh sure. Air quality can be awful yeah. Blow your nose after a walk around a day in London. Soot on the tissue. Urgh.

However shes not on about that as you said. Shes using this time of the year to scare her easily manipulated gullible followers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭boggerman1

Oh my god.the sun is shining here at the minute and there's no one with a big stick beating it away.you would have to question how people get sucked into their mad cap nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭Odhinn

boggerman1 wrote: »
    Oh my god.the sun is shining here at the minute and there's no one with a big stick beating it away.you would have to question how people get sucked into their mad cap nonsense

Speculation - I think the whole incident with Callinan etc might have had an effect on her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,231 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Odhinn wrote: »
    boggerman1 wrote: »

Speculation - I think the whole incident with Callinan etc might have had an effect on her.

Her husband's death more so in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

1. The "chemtrails" in the sky are harmless vapor from planes. Air, heated, expelled as vapor. Same way a kettle works. Are you scared of your kettle?

Brainwashed!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,231 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Registered Users Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭francois

Birneybau wrote: »

The 7th level of batshyte craziness has been reached

• Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭Odhinn

ToddyDoody wrote: »
    Brainwashed!

That's like something the Brainwashed would say.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

200.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

She reckons Lyra McKee getting killed was a conspiracy .
    The woman needs help.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,074 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

She thinks there's conspiracy in practically every news story.... could she be possibly having a schizophrenic breakdown in full public view???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

she is certainly right on a lot of things that nobody in the mainstream Irish media has the balls to talk about.

Such as?
    Terenure college .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    I lived in London for 10 years working with community groups - including Irish ones - for various organisations like L.B. Hackney, Greater London Council, and Inner London Education Authority and that makes me an expert.

I can assure you there were many Irish in both Notting Hill and in the Tory Party. Baroness Detta O'Cathain was a staunch Thatcherite and now sits in the House of Lords.
    Ironic that you come in here all guns firing about the Irish gathered where they felt comfortable but when non Irish do that in Ireland they are accused of not integrating.

It's never right for the proper functioning of society.
    It happens, it is natural but it's wrong.
    Hey, but not in this case.

Very recent example (like last week) a friend's son in NY takes an apt in a Puerto Rican neighbourhood unknowingly, like 21/22 yrs old.

Lasts a day and only a day when an Irish woman rescues him (and yes, that is the correct word) and moves him to safety to an Irish neighbourhood.

For my country men and women to moan about neighbourhoods is beyond parody.

Who is at fault - Govts primarily, people primarily - including non whites

• Registered Users Posts: 33,118 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

"People have been asking me".

Those are people best avoided.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

NIMAN wrote: »
    "People have been asking me".

Those are people best avoided.

Nobody would ask her anything. Voices in her head maybe. A line from the same bullsh1t playbook as "we need to have a debate about..."

• Registered Users Posts: 40,877 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

mikeym wrote: »
    Vote for Gemma :D

She might make the EU great again :D

Maybe she can singlehandedly give us back the sun.

I mean wtaf she just said that "the sun is being kept away from us"

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

:confused:

She must have spent 99% of her life indoors, because Ireland has had some of the dullest summers on record, even when there wasn't a million jumbos spewing out chemtrails (ahem :pac:).

• Registered Users Posts: 28,468 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

She picked the wrong weekend to play that card.

Though I suppose checking the weather forecast in advance would be just giving in to the ultra-communists in the Govt/Met Eireann.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

It's the parents I feel sorry for.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭JuanBerrosa

lbc2019 wrote: »
    If you did the same map with churches you wouldn't see the green of Ireland ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

lbc2019 wrote: »

sunni today. Shiite tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭rgossip30

Ipso wrote: »
    sunni today. Shiite tomorrow.

You are making fun of Muslims .

rgossip30 wrote: »
    You are making fun of Muslims .

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

At least they are not extreme islamophobic like Gemma and her ilk

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

https://www.google.com/search?client=tablet-android-digiin&ei=Vn69XK3CDPOv8QPCg6boDQ&q=chemtrail+lung&oq=chemtrails+enviorment+efect&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.1.3.0i71l5.0.0..1679...0.0..0.0.0.......0.rHtN-Ld-jPQ. Would you stand behind a jet engine running see the links for chemtrails .Love the kettle comparison the likes must have been for comedy value .

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

At least they are not extreme islamophobic like Gemma and her ilk

Hardly extreme .

Hardly extreme .

Christchurch was a false flag? Sounds extreme to me. I could find hundreds of examples if you want.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

https://www.google.com/search?client=tablet-android-digiin&ei=Vn69XK3CDPOv8QPCg6boDQ&q=chemtrail+lung&oq=chemtrails+enviorment+efect&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.1.3.0i71l5.0.0..1679...0.0..0.0.0.......0.rHtN-Ld-jPQ. Would you stand behind a jet engine running see the links for chemtrails .Love the kettle comparison the likes must have been for comedy value .

Do people really believe this chemtrails bull? :pac:

Terry Pratchet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement