Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The glorious 12th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

gwalk wrote: »
    The same Jamie Bryson that got offended by Translink having a banner for a Translink sponsored event

Or when he got offended by a munster flag at a game where they NI lads brought para banners

Yep the exact same little sausage

That Munster flag was a classic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Or when he cried about JD Sports doing green white and orange bags around st Patrick's day and how this was some obscene crime....

Until someone asked him what colour Tesco's bags were... shut up when he realised it was Union Jack colours 24/7 yet nobody cried about them Haha

Hes the gift that keeps on giving, a special kind of snowflake

• Registered Users Posts: 67,027 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

downcow wrote: »
    I think you’ll find the udr and Irish rangers amalgamated into the royal Irish rangers. You know which group made up the most of them. So no they’re not gone.
    The ruc changed their name and tweaked a few things to become the PSNI so as the shinners could save face.

:) You didn't read the report on Bloody Sunday, I daresay you didn't read any of those into the RUC and UDR either.

The allegations regarding collusion prompted several inquiries, the most recent of which was published by Police Ombudsman Nuala O'Loan. The report identified police, CID and Special Branch collusion with loyalist terrorists under 31 separate headings, in her report on the murder of Raymond McCord and other matters, but no member of the RUC has been charged or convicted of any criminal acts as a result of these inquiries. Ombudsman Dame Nuala O'Loan stated in her conclusions that there was no reason to believe the findings of the investigation were isolated incidents

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭timthumbni

That Munster flag was a classic.

What is the muster flag out of interest?

Or when he cried about JD Sports doing green white and orange bags around st Patrick's day and how this was some obscene crime....

Until someone asked him what colour Tesco's bags were... shut up when he realised it was Union Jack colours 24/7 yet nobody cried about them Haha

What you talking about Willis?

• Advertisement

timthumbni wrote: »
    I have no idea. Never heard of it tbh. He is a wanker anyway. Does it trouble you that I can call out loyalist scumbags without A bother? Compared to republican fanboys on here.

Good on you. Why are you so derogatory to Derry and west Belfast then? I could easily give my impressions of loyalist areas having visited there recently but like any area there are good/bad folk. Condemn individuals fine for their actions or paramilitary groups but not whole cities/communities.

Any word on that flag?

What you talking about Willis?

Things that offend Jamie Bryson and him getting laughed at on twitter

• Advertisement

Any word on that flag?

Do you not have google in your part of the world?

Not one of ye,s has the manners to post a link to the supposed flag.

Lads, this is why there won’t be a UI ffs. Lol

Selective quoting there Tim

2 people posted links to it

I offered advice on how to find it

If your ignorance prevents you from finding out information yourself dont blame us

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

I know that certain posters laugh at the death of unionists. They certainly wouldn’t to peoples faces. But that’s Irish republicans for you.

Ira so called safe house. Imagine that. Nonce city.

No seriously Tim can you explain this in relation to what I was saying? I'm racking my brain to think of what it could mean.

Could be a Unionist with a u here lads. Bring on the border poll..

Sorry lads. I actually thought that link was a joke regarding Bryson. Is that really the Munster flag?

Could be a Unionist with a u here lads. Bring on the border poll..

Aye, call one.

Sorry lads. I actually thought that link was a joke regarding Bryson. Is that really the Munster flag?

Yes, the flag and coat of arms

The Koko the gorilla is another Bryson highlight for anyone unaware, its on his wikipedia

Aye, call one.

The first one is only preparation. Every seven years thereafter..

Yes, the flag and coat of arms

The Koko the gorilla is another Bryson highlight for anyone unaware, its on his wikipedia

Think Bryson is a dick. He represents unionism as much as Liam Adams represents republicans yes?

• Advertisement

The first one is only preparation. Every seven years thereafter..

And who calls it Munster?

And who calls it Munster?

Under GFA British Secretary of State after consultations with Irish government.

Under GFA British Secretary of State after consultations with Irish government.

Bit of a blunder for republicans there,

Think Bryson is a dick. He represents unionism as much as Liam Adams represents republicans yes?

Bryson is always being interviewed with regards Loyalist views on things.

The Munster flag is pretty underwhelming tbh.

Bit of a blunder for republicans there,

The big blunder is that once it’s passed Unionists forgot to negotiate for a counter vote subsequently. Very short term thinking.

The Irish govt ultimately will decide when such a vote will be held.

Bryson is always being interviewed with regards Loyalist views on things.

He is a complete dick. He Stood for election and got f all votes. I am not a loyalist. I won’t be standing up for that wanker.

The Irish govt ultimately will decide when such a vote will be held.

They really won’t. Lol.

They really won’t. Lol.

Direct rule is virtually joint authority as Arlene once put it. Sure Coventry is going around Stormont like he owns it.

There will be a border poll. Once that genie is out it’s just a waiting game.

• Advertisement

Direct rule is virtually joint authority as Arlene once put it. Sure Coventry is going around Stormont like he owns it.

There will be a border poll. Once that genie is out it’s just a waiting game.

When will this poll be though? surely you didn’t leave to the dastardly brits?

Advertisement