25-01-2021, 00:47   #1
TheDriver

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

This will suit some people. SSport+ Turkey have premiership/La Liga/Bundesliga/UFC McGregor etc/F1/WWF/MotoGP/pro bull riding/volleybalk/NFL/NBA/some movies plus catchup
Cost is approx €2 per month or €17.50 per year. If you like the month and want a year, you cancel and resub for year.
Requirements: VPN that has turkey and the app (e.g. keepsolid VPN which is usually on offer for cheap as a lifetime package)

a) register an account using a VPN to Turkey https://www.ssportplus.com/ or go to step 2 and do step 1 through the app
b) use the app which you must install as an apk https://apkpure.com/s-sport-plus/com.ssportplus.dice If you don't know how to install an unknown source, google it.
c) Using a VPN, log into the app, click on any of the padlocked video streams which will then give you the option of a package monthly vs annual. google play subscriptions will then take care of it, via US dollars. It should cost about 2.45 dollars which is about 2 euro a month.
One user did say they got the regular card payment page to work but most of us got errors.
You can choose English language for most events. For McGregor UFC on 24th Jan, it was the original US commentary.

You will get used to some minor knowledge requirement of the Turkish language to navigate the menus.
I use it on firestick and it works perfectly. Others use it on phone or tablet. Not sure if you can cast it to your TV.
This is the Turkish distributor of licence events.

Last edited by TheDriver; 12-02-2021 at 12:15.
(83) thanks from:
2smiggy, A P, aquane69, Batesout, BigAl81, blastman, branners69, bromley52, califano, carbsy, cherryghost, com7, Concerned Irishman, corks finest, crasy dash, Davexirl, Davey Devil, DeadSkin, drinkingwater, Dubit11, duffman13, F1ngers, Fann Linn, funnyname, Gadge, garion, garrettod, headnorth, Hugo_Whoriskey, iggy, illdoit2morrow, IrishHomer, jack in the box, jeffk, jkbah, JohnOne21, JonnyM, JPA, karlyk1, keredern, kindalen, loyatemu, Lucas Hood, mailburner, MartyMc69, mcgrailg, MisterAnarchy, Muahahaha, mydiscworld, NellyMcD, Nigzcurran, Normal One, Ohmeha, okidoki987, omega42, One More Toy, onform, oodles19, pissed, Poolboy19, Random Bloke, recyclops, Rega, Rjd2, Ronan Raver77, Sappy404, Sconsey, sibersha, south, SqueakyKneecap, SteM, steve_r, Superfin, TetraSonic55, thc4me, The Mulk, Thorine, tipperary, Tom Mann Centuria, Tony, vicadd, wheres me jumpa, willah
Advertisement
25-01-2021, 09:49   #2
headnorth

Great work, worked with my Smartdnsproxy account. Thanks again
Thanks from:
25-01-2021, 09:56   #3
Sconsey

I have not tried to register yet, but does anyone know if the VPN needs to be on when watching content or is just for the registering part?
25-01-2021, 09:59   #4
j_mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sconsey
I have not tried to register yet, but does anyone know if the VPN needs to be on when watching content or is just for the registering part?
You need to have a vpn on when watching. It still streams really well.
Thanks from:
25-01-2021, 10:01   #5
Del007

Dazn is also another option
Advertisement
25-01-2021, 10:51   #6
Red Silurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del007 View Post
Dazn is also another option
DAZN costs €9.99 in Italy, Germany and Austria so a little bit more expensive but still great value and you do get the Pro14: rugby added without Tolands voice
(4) thanks from:
25-01-2021, 11:00   #7
karlyk1

Don't speak Turkish, but mentions Chromecast on main page - so should be castable. Looks great, just a pity there's no golf. All I use Sky Sports for is Prem League and golf - the multitude of 'Classic Rugby League Games From The 80s' and the like on their many channels doesn't interest me
25-01-2021, 11:05   #8
Del007

Quote:
Originally Posted by colmtheperson View Post
DAZN costs €9.99 in Italy, Germany and Austria so a little bit more expensive but still great value and you do get the Pro14: rugby added without Tolands voice

Dazn is now available in ireland and it's legit. €2 per month. Use a vpn for Canada and you're sorted. I use expressvpn

Sorry, I meant to say that Dazn is now available and is 100% legal, it became live last month, mostly for boxing in Ireland

Last edited by Del007; 25-01-2021 at 11:18.
Thanks from:
25-01-2021, 11:09   #9
TheDriver

Just a note before we get the usual discussion: These are legit services who have agreements to show these sports.
These are not services that are illegal and cannot be talked about on boards
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
25-01-2021, 11:28   #10
dulpit

Why are services like this so cheap in other countries, but we get hammered here?
25-01-2021, 11:30   #11
Aristotle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dulpit View Post
Why are services like this so cheap in other countries, but we get hammered here?
Minimum wage in Ireland is ~ four times higher than Turkey.
Thanks from:
25-01-2021, 11:33   #12
TheDriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by dulpit View Post
They won't pay it. Same with netflix/youtube/tidal/spotify.
The amount of people i have told that they can get netflix for a fraction of the price aren't bothered, happy to pay full irish price.
And I now think great because these companies don't care about the small number of us who manage to sign up through different countries.
(2) thanks from:
25-01-2021, 11:34   #13
dulpit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post
Minimum wage in Ireland is ~ four times higher than Turkey.
Sky sports, allowing for discount (€25 per month for first 6 months, €40 for last 6) is ~ 22 times higher than this package.
25-01-2021, 11:35   #14
Del007

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriver View Post
They won't pay it. Same with netflix/youtube/tidal/spotify.
The amount of people i have told that they can get netflix for a fraction of the price aren't bothered, happy to pay full irish price.
And I now think great because these companies don't care about the small number of us who manage to sign up through different countries.
Nail on the head there. Irish people just couldn't be bothered looking for deals. I know someone paying 3.4% interest in their mortgage, just couldn't be bothered to move
(2) thanks from:
25-01-2021, 11:39   #15
wheres me jumpa

Send a message via MSN to wheres me jumpa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del007 View Post
Dazn is now available in ireland and it's legit. €2 per month. Use a vpn for Canada and you're sorted. I use expressvpn

Sorry, I meant to say that Dazn is now available and is 100% legal, it became live last month, mostly for boxing in Ireland
Thanks OP.

Is Dazn potentially the better option language wise?
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion