Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 yr/old drag kid worshiped within LGBTQ community (Mod warning op)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

Omackeral wrote: »
    It's right there.

That is all based on opinion and what a parent believes is a reasonable thing for their child to be doing which is going to be vastly different between parents and groups of parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Muckka

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    Yes. But try explaining that.
    We went through all of that in great detail in 2015 during the Marriage Referendum campaign.
    Over and over and over again.

This is nothing like do with the marriage refferendum.
    I think I'm getting confused now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Jimmy Saville died too young. He would have loved these 'performances'.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Muckka wrote: »
    I think I get you, I'm never grey, always black and white.....

I'm new to all this, so I'm sure it'll benifet my lack of knowledge of sexuality and all the different types....

No worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

cursai wrote: »

He would likely danced for wacko too

• Advertisement

That is all based on opinion and what a parent believes is a reasonable thing for their child to be doing which is going to be vastly different between parents and groups of parents.

Well I wouldn't be bringing a kid to any party you'd be willing to entertain.

From reading your posts, I'd say you're the right person to be running a show...

Facepalm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

Well I wouldn't be bringing a kid to any party you'd be willing to entertain.

From reading your posts, I'd say you're the right person to be running a show...

I wouldn't be interested in going to see one of his performances nor would I have any desire to throw a party for any kids or run a "show".

This is nothing like do with the marriage refferendum.
    I think I'm getting confused now.

That's what we kept saying to the posters (there were many.. or maybe it just felt like many... it might have been a few who just kept coming back) who would say they had no problems with the gays getting married but they shouldn't be allowed to adopt children because you know...gay men and children....not safe...*wink wink*...

It's the linking of homosexuality to paedophilia. It's very common.
    The Roman Catholic Church do it quite often. Every so often some Bishop or Cardinal will pop up and blame the gays for clerical child abuses.

Posters who commented in this thread about horny gay men watching this kid are playing the same card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭0cp71eyxkb94qf

That's what we kept saying to the posters (there were many.. or maybe it just felt like many... it might have been a few who just kept coming back) who would say they had no problems with the gays getting married but they shouldn't be allowed to adopt children because you know...gay men and children....not safe...*wink wink*...

The Roman Catholic Church do it quite often. Every so often some Bishop or Cardinal will pop up and blame the gays for clerical child abuses.

Posters who commented in this thread about horny gay men watching this kid are playing the same card.

Did you not see the poster on this thread? You're really embarrassing yourself at this stage. Take a look at the first few pages of the thread and you will see that he has "performed" at a gay club.

• Advertisement

I know plenty of gay's who came out to their wife's and still parent their kid's.
    I know a transgender who's 20 year old daughter lives with them.

It's common enough I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

I'd say there's a few potential Jimmy Savilles in here by the looks of things I can almost smell the cigar smoke

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

Brian? wrote: »
    I’m off to sleep. That’s what I think.

I think you've been asleep most of your life given some of your comments here.

I'd say there's a few potential Jimmy Savilles in here by the looks of things I can almost smell the cigar smoke

Lol exactly, I'd say there's a few smoking guns around alright....

That gave me a chuckle....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Well they ain’t straight.

To say that most of the child abuse in the Catholic Church was male abuse of male children isn’t to say that all homosexuals are pederasty.

Did you not see the poster on this thread? You're really embarrassing yourself at this stage. Take a look at the first few pages of the thread and you will see that he has "performed" at a gay club.

Did you not see where Wibbs posted about the WTF did we just see reactions of people at the club?

Are straight people responsible/complicit in what happens in every club aimed at straight people?
    No they are not.
    Because a straight person is in a club does that mean they approve of the acts the management have booked?

Your prejudices seem to be showing. It's embarrassing at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod- For fück sake guys, stop feeding the damn trolls. Locked for another clean up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod- Thread reopened. Keep it civil please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Unbelievable amount of weirdos here!!
    Almost as weird as the poor childs parents. CHILD.
    Absolute creeps, and more creeps justifying it. Or trying to

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Diamond's mother saying there's nothing sexual about his dancing.

Get ta fcuk. He was twerking in hot pants FFS.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭HappyAsLarE

Honestly ,boy or girl if I happened to be somewhere and a 11 yr old kid was twerking wearing half nothing and grown adults started to Chuck notes at the kid to encourage more I'd fckin flip the lid and probably end up arrested for throwing punches, it's fckin depraved behavior end of story. He's not dancing and twerking for other 11 yr olds because that's not what 11 yr olds are supposed to be fcking doing.

Jesus Christ

I genuinely believe that your reaction is the only way to react correctly. I couldn’t stand by without trying to murder everyone throwing money at that child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

This is inappropriate to the point of being warped - and whatabouting regarding it just blows my mind, but it's really sh1tty to conflate male homosexuality with paedophilia. There are men who abuse girls, and women who abuse boys and girls. Is there therefore a link between these and heterosexuality/female homosexuality?

There are men who have abused boys while married to women. Why aren't they in relationships with men if wanting to be sexual with boys = a link to being gay?

There’s a few posters in here who should be investigated. Not joking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

I don't think they want to abuse children or are ok with child abuse - they'd lose it over e.g. the abuse by priests. I think it's more a case that they just feel they have to take a "right on" position no matter how much it defies ethics or logic. In this case, the drag counter culture and the kid being androgynous and apparently knowing he's gay and choosing it himself. All the sacred cows there - I suspect some feel they simply cannot be seen to have an opposing position. As it might look bigoted. Or even worse, they'd be in agreement with a conservative.

I don't think they want to abuse children or are ok with child abuse - they'd lose it over e.g. the abuse by priests. I think it's more a case that they just feel they have to take a "right on" position no matter how much it defies ethics or logic. In this case, the drag counter culture and the kid being androgynous and apparently knowing he's gay and choosing it himself. All the sacred cows there - I suspect some feel they simply cannot be seen to have an opposing position. As it might look bigoted. Or even worse, they'd be in agreement with a conservative.

I agree 100%. But these ideologues are dangerous individuals. Imagine they had children of their own one day. Shudder.

I thought something similar myself, I read the whole thread it's shocking.

Two in particular were very adamant it was ok, another said it's not ok in a club but ok behind closed doors...

FFS it's not ok it's horrific.

Lads should be at home reading about Ants planets and stars dinosaurs, comic's or playing games, sport's or something.

Not dressing up as Cinderella or what not, when they're over 18 they can make their own decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

This is what I don’t get. Imagine being so trapped and cornered by the particular ideology you follow that you feel it’s necessary to condone this shlt. What kind of mind hijack is that. I don’t give a shlt whether my opinion on this is considered right wing left wing or chicken wing. I’ll say it as I see it, it’s perverse.

Well, I'm certainly not a conservative.
    I'm socially liberal and politically left-wing.
    I have no issue with drag - I like some drag artists, I don't like others. But on the whole I enjoy drag - Queens and Kings.
    I have no problem with people who are transgender.
    I do believe in some cases people do know their sexual orientation at a very young age. I knew I was gay (didn't know the word but I knew I didn't like boys 'that way' - boys were mates) aged 7. My sister was never going to be anything but straight, my son the same.
    If kids want to do drag. Why not? They can wear a frock or a Buzz Lightyear or a Spiderman costume all they want. It's all the same to me. It's dress-up.

Do I think it's appropriate to have an 11 year old perform (regardless of the act) in an adult nightclub in the early hours of the morning to a probably drunk crowd?

Do I F*ck!

Johnny V wrote: »
    That young lad probably gets raped every night he 'performs' but sure we all supposed to pretend is beautiful and normal.

What!?!?!?!

I think you are going a bit far too there tbh.

• Advertisement

Well, I'm certainly not a conservative.
    I'm socially liberal and politically left-wing.
    I have no issue with drag - I like some drag artists, I don't like others. But on the whole I enjoy drag - Queens and Kings.
    I have no problem with people who are transgender.
    I do believe in some cases people do know their sexual orientation at a very young age. I knew I was gay (didn't know the word but I knew I didn't like boys 'that way' - boys were mates) aged 7. My sister was never going to be anything but straight, my son the same.
    If kids want to do drag. Why not? They can wear a frock or a Buzz Lightyear or a Spiderman costume all they want. It's all the same to me. It's dress-up.

Do I think it's appropriate to have an 11 year old perform (regardless of the act) in an adult nightclub in the early hours of the morning to a probably drunk crowd?

Do I F*ck!

Do you not think, it's a bit much for a young lad to be in drag ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement