Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 yr/old drag kid worshiped within LGBTQ community (Mod warning op)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Twenty Grand

I don't believe that he is being sexualised and I don't believe he is vulnerable. As for being immature I don't know the child personally so I couldn't say whether he is or isn't mature for his age. Therefore, I do not see any potential dangers on the horizon for him as long as his parents are there to supervise his performances.

You're putting a lot of trust in his parents to make the right choices.

I wouldn't put any faith in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Muckka

I'm new to board's, and I read this thread from start to finish.
    It's shocking reading, I also read what the moderator said at the start, and it's gone the opposite direction, everything which was asked not to say was ignored.

Anyhow, I think society is gone mad if this is considered the norm, or acceptable.

There was some right funny one liners, nothing to discredit the young lad who's unfortunately being brought up by irresponsible parents.

Some here think it's ok have their lad doing this at home instead of a club.
    While he'd be better off reading about Ants, planets or doing a scribble on a page.
    The one's in the grey area are probably the worst.

Ok some of us are muckers, old school men and women who have good logical morality.

They say the truth will set you free, and the truth is no kid should be prancing around like a pixie and not being a boy doing boy's thing's.
    To entertain a bunch of men in a drag club and dressed like Mary Poppins or postman pat, or Cinderella is like a scene from hell.

That's not what lads should be doing, home in bed and fast asleep is proper order.

This is wrong on every level, absolutely wrong.

I'm not going to get into it really, but from reading the moderator s warning it seems to say it all.

Don't mention this that and the other, basically don't upset the usually offended members.

You'll get the usual pattern of people who think it's tasteless and others who think it's ok in society, it's art, it's self expression.

I think it's tasteless, and shocking.
    I see there's a few poster's thinking it's ok and nothing wrong with it.
    It's quite unnerving actually.

Well if that's ok in their social spectrum, they're quite welcome to see their souroundings with whatever way they like.

A few have mentioned it is like the last day's of Rome, or society is gone mad.
    And they're right.

This whole discussion should be deleted and anyone who is for this absolute adhorrent way of bringing up a kid, and being all correct are seriously in need of getting their reset button pushed.

I'm not religious but I read the book of revelations, and read philosophy book's, the ruination of civilization will be when everyone will be so mixed up about who they are,where they're from, what they are, how try are, where they're going, what brings them there.

Well judging by the way some people post on this subject they are in serious need of bowing their head's in shame.

But shameless is ok today because we're all equal.

We are not all equal.

I don't think he is being sexualised he is doing want he wants to do and his parents are allowing him to do it. As for the time of the performance it is not ideal but as long as he's not doing it on a daily basis I don't see a problem with it.

So you think all children should be allowed to do whatever they wish?
    Do you think twerking at a gay pride parade is sexual?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

You're putting a lot of trust in his parents to make the right choices.

I wouldn't put any faith in them.

I believe they are making choices that have his best interests in mind. They are allowing him to do something that he wants to do rather than standing in his way. Therefore, I don't see anything wrong with what he is doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I don't think he is being sexualised he is doing want he wants to do and his parents are allowing him to do it. As for the time of the performance it is not ideal but as long as he's not doing it on a daily basis I don't see a problem with it.

Holy sh1t.???

• Advertisement

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    WHAT?

Seriously, what are you talking about?

Some straight people are paedophiles. In fact, 95% of pedophiles are straight.

How in our good lord's name can you say 95% of paedos are straight.

A straight man isn't a paedo.

That's thin ice you're wobbling on there.

That makes me sick.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

Muckka wrote: »

A few have mentioned it is like the last day's of Rome

I hate this nonsensical rhetoric. Western rome was catholic when it fell. and in fact, pederasty (man-boy love) was common during the height of classical antiquity (about 800-700 years before rome fell)

I agree with your points. As someone who studied history as a minor in uni, i just really hate this stupid phrase lol

bubblypop wrote: »
    So you think all children should be allowed to do whatever they wish?
    Do you think twerking at a gay pride parade is sexual?

No I don't think all children should be allowed to do whatever they want but, they should be allowed to do what they want within reason.

No I don't think it is sexual.

I believe they are making choices that have his best interests in mind. They are allowing him to do something that he wants to do rather than standing in his way. Therefore, I don't see anything wrong with what he is doing.

If parents to an 11 year old girl allowed her to dance sexually, wear very skimpy clothes, all for the entertainment of grown men, you would be OK with that too?

No I don't think it is sexual.

You don't think twerking & girating on the ground, wearing hot pants is sexual?
    Really?

• Advertisement

bubblypop wrote: »
    If parents to an 11 year old girl allowed her to dance sexually, wear very skimpy clothes, all for the entertainment of grown men, you would be OK with that too?

No because that would not be a legitimate performance we're not equating like for like a drag performance is not the same as a girl dancing sexually for an audience of grown men.

sk8erboii wrote: »
    I hate this nonsensical rhetoric. Western rome was catholic when it fell. and in fact, pederasty (man-boy love) was common during the height of classical antiquity (about 800-700 years before rome fell)

I agree with your points. As someone who studied history as a minor in uni, i just really hate this stupid phrase lol

Lol I think you know what I mean, but when society is so confused and fcked up you'd be wondering did some one throw the matrix into a blender and out came this....

I worked with a marine biologist in Galway bay, and he was doing a survey on crustaceans, he was looking into a container of lobster's, crawling all over the place.

He said Muckka looks like the Roman empire, watch themselves **** each other out of existence.....

I'm afraid that's probably how it's going.

Sexual nature is one of the most powerful human instinct, used for selfish sick agenda's it's game over.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I don't believe that he is being sexualised and I don't believe he is vulnerable. Therefore, I do not see any potential dangers on the horizon for him as long as his parents are there to supervise his performances.

he's essentially being groomed into this sexualised lifestyle by his parents since he was 3, labelling him as gay before he entered playschool. . How could he even play with another 10yo kid who doesn't get all the adult stuff Desmond is into, what a drag artist is, some won't even understand the difference between gay and straight etc.
    A disconnect has been introduced to where he'd no doubt prefer to be in the company of adults who 'get' his references and interests. Coaching a child to be so 'adult' at this young age is grooming.
    It uproots him from his peers, those who he cognitively matches and who he can talk to on a level playing field. He's still a child with a child's cognition, except now he's completely vulnerable to the goodwill of the many adults around him, who need to be honourable enough to choose not to manipulate or exploit him.

He'll never reclaim that 10yo life that he should be living, and the adults around him will always have the upper hand. We're talking about the club scene too, which is sociopathic as all get-out. He's absolutely going to be exploited in his teens but he'll no doubt be convinced that he chose it.

His parents have introduced him to Michael Alig who has offered him career advice and mentored him.............. read up about Alig.............

The fact his mum runshis social media accounts and signs off as him is also disturbing, I mean she’s just shamelessly whoring him out and also writing all the captions as if she’s him, it is weird. And you say he has full control of all this...........

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

A straight man isn't a paedo.

That's thin ice you're wobbling on there.

That makes me sick.

Try reading what has actually been said.

A poster said some gays are pedos.
    I pointed out that 95% of paedolphiles are straight. Meaning 95% of the victims were assaulted by a member of the opposite gender. This is what the research shows.
    I did simplify it.

There was then a brief discussion around the fact that in reality paedophiles are really neither but something else entirely which is complex to explain but to completely reduce it to it's most basic and simple level - gay and straight refer to peer to peer attraction (similar ages or adult to adult) ,while paedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

No because that would not be a legitimate performance...

“Legitimate performance”

Your choice of words is nothing short of worrying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Jumbo2018 wrote: »
    So a young girl wearing very little and dancing in front of a crowd of men who are throwing money at her would be perfectly acceptable?

Honestly ,boy or girl if I happened to be somewhere and a 11 yr old kid was twerking wearing half nothing and grown adults started to Chuck notes at the kid to encourage more I'd fckin flip the lid and probably end up arrested for throwing punches, it's fckin depraved behavior end of story. He's not dancing and twerking for other 11 yr olds because that's not what 11 yr olds are supposed to be fcking doing.

Jesus Christ

Try reading what has actually been said.

A poster said some gays are pedos.
    I pointed out that 95% of paedolphiles are straight. This is what the research shows.
    I did simplify it.

There was then a brief discussion around the fact that in reality paedophiles are really neither but something else entirely which is complex to explain but to completely reduce it to it's most basic and simple level - gay and straight refer to peer to peer attraction (similar ages or adult to adult) ,while paedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children.

How can they be straight ?

It isn't straightening out my concern as to why you say 95% of paedos are straight.

That's not very helpful to anyone who considers themselves straight.

It's not a nice thing to say

Noveight wrote: »
    “Legitimate performance”

Your choice of words is nothing short of worrying.

You should read the whole thread you'd be shocked at the amount of people who are all for it, whether it's at home in private or in a club....

Myself and my partner read it, there's some funny one liners, which don't discredit the poor kid, but opened my eyes to how some people think it's A ok.

The one liners were slagging off the one's who are all for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

It isn't straightening out my concern as to why you say 95% of paedos are straight.

95% of paedos are straight does not mean that 95% of straight people are paedos!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

No I don't think all children should be allowed to do whatever they want but, they should be allowed to do what they want within reason.

It's right there.

• Advertisement

Neither is saying they are gay. And yet we have had comments about horny gay men watching an 11 year old boy - as if every single gay man there was turned on - how could they not be - they were watching a male after all and them being gay well... obvs...

That's not helpful is it? Or true.

I did not say 95% of heterosexuals are paedolphiles, I said 95% of paedophiles are heterosexual.

And it's not me saying it. It's the data.
    The data says 95% of assaults on minors are committed by a member of the opposite gender. 5% by members of the same gender.
    If the 5% can be labeled as homosexual assaults (and they usually are), than by the same token the 95% are heterosexual assaults.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

This whole discussion should be deleted
    Oh yeah like blanket deletion and censorship ever shone a light on things.
    Straight, heterosexual; IE attracted to members of the opposite sex. Gay, homosexual; IE attracted to members of the same sex. The vast majority of sexual abusers of children, men and women, do so with members of the opposite sex, that is; they're straight. Simple enough.
    He said Muckka looks like the Roman empire, watch themselves **** each other out of existence.....
    Which is nothing like the Roman Empire, save for some febrile fantasies about orgies. The Romans, even before Christianity were a remarkably prudish and conservative culture. If they were around today they'd be seen as far over to the right politically.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

The fact his mum runshis social media accounts and signs off as him is also disturbing, I mean she’s just shamelessly whoring him out and also writing all the captions as if she’s him, it is weird. And you say he has full control of all this...........

Plot twist, DontThankMe is Desmond's mother.

enda1 wrote: »
    95% of paedos are straight does not mean that 95% of straight people are paedos!!

But a straight person can't be a paedo, a gay person can't be a paedo.

A paedo is something different.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,297 ✭✭✭cgcsb

We maybe in the minority but we believe there is nothing wrong with what he is doing.

Nothing wrong with what he's doing plenty wrong with what his parents and the club owners are doing

Interesting take on it I suppose.

Yes. But try explaining that.
    We went through all of that in great detail in 2015 during the Marriage Referendum campaign.
    Over and over and over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

What ??

Omackeral wrote: »
    Plot twist, DontThankMe is Desmond's mother.

I think a more accurate description would be:

Poster does not agree with the perceived "correct" interpretation of the situation and is therefore, wrong and any suggestion otherwise should not be entertained.

• Advertisement

Neither is saying they are gay. And yet we have had comments about horny gay men watching an 11 year old boy - as if every single gay man there was turned on - how could they not be - they were watching a male after all and them being gay well... obvs...

That's not helpful is it? Or true.

I did not say 95% of heterosexuals are paedolphiles, I said 95% of paedophiles are heterosexual.

And it's not me saying it. It's the data.
    The data says 95% of assaults on minors are committed by a member of the opposite gender. 5% by members of the same gender.
    If the 5% can be labeled as homosexual assaults (and they usually are), than by the same token the 95% are heterosexual assaults.

I think I get you, I'm never grey, always black and white.....

I'm new to all this, so I'm sure it'll benifet my lack of knowledge of sexuality and all the different types....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement