Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Dinner. Ms G had some left over chicken and stuffing from yesterday with fresh mash and gravy. Mrs G opted for a sloppy burger with cheddar and mozzarella and skinny fries.

I started the day with a lunch of a homemade chicken, stuffing and mayo sandwich on white with a side of fries. I've said it before, you just cannot beat a homemade sandwich with decent fillings.

As for my dinner, I'm all out of ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    The pizza snap was from Sunday, Da Mimmo in north strand do delish pizza.

Oh my lord I usually like my pizza to have a lot of veggies on, it but that pizza looks divine !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭46 Long

Rhubarb conserve on wholemeal brown toast with kerrygold. Mug of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Fish, chips and peas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,829 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Homemade spicy venison bacon cheeseburger, cheesy chips, peas and coleslaw.

I was starving but it defeated me, couldn't finish it as much as I wanted to. Even had an extra pint of fizzy vitamin drink but to no avail.

Cup of tea now.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement

The fizzy drink could be making you feel full

Autosport wrote: »
    The fizzy drink could be making you feel full

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr9ppl2k_3c

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Rashers , tomato and egg with chips .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Rashers , tomato and egg with chips .

A guilty Mrs G made me sausages, fried egg and chips with wholemeal bread for brunch. Serves her right.:D Its steak and garlic spuds for dinner. I'll look after that myself.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    A guilty Mrs G made me sausages, fried egg and chips with wholemeal bread for brunch. Serves her right.:D Its steak and garlic spuds for dinner. I'll look after that myself.;)

So nice to have a meal that you didn't have to cook yourself isn't it G ?!
    Enjoy your dinner too though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I have some double choc mocha lurking in my goody press. I think it's about time for one.

Grabbed one of those Indian meals for two in a box from Tesco today and picked up some extra chicken in batter to make it stretch to a meal for three, not too shabby at all.
    There was nann bread too but not wild about that myself. Had a lovely cold Erdinger Dunkel with it, on the second cup of tea now with a mini Boost bar from the freezer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭Archeron

I've just eaten my body weight in left over Halloween flumps

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Archeron wrote: »

I will never not find the word Flumps funny.

Flumps!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Mug of barry's and diary milk diam bar.

had a roast lamb dinner with roast spuds and roasted veg, gravy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭ablelocks

homemade porksteak schnitzel with fried potatoes - delish.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A breadstick

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Light roast coffee with cream.

Roast beef sandwiches :)

Archeron wrote: »

You would need to eat a whole factory of flumps to eat your body weight in them :pac:

I love flumps myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

You would need to eat a whole factory of flumps to eat your body weight in them :pac:

I love flumps myself

All this flump talk.. I'm getting flumps tomorrow :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Roast beef sandwiches :)
    Yo sport. You're making me hungry. :pac:

Fathom wrote: »
    Yo sport. You're making me hungry. :pac:

I’ll slide a plate over ;)

I’ll slide a plate over ;)
    Vicariously chows down. Yum sport. :D

Today I made ham & cabbage, carrots, small roast potatoes with salt & pepper & dried herbs, gravy & Yorkshire pudding.

It was UNBELIEVABLE. Not a single complaint I had about any part of it. & I was thinking it wouldn't turn out as I wanted because I was busy while I was cooking too & that always ends up with something going wrong.

One of the kids said to me that it was probably the best dinner I've ever cooked. But bless him, its actually his favourite dinner & I think he says that to me every time I make it :D
    But it was really good today I'll admit

Today I made ham & cabbage, carrots, small roast potatoes with salt & pepper & dried herbs, gravy & Yorkshire pudding.
    Chef Spears. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

It was UNBELIEVABLE. Not a single complaint I had about any part of it. & I was thinking it wouldn't turn out as I wanted because I was busy while I was cooking too & that always ends up with something going wrong.

One of the kids said to me that it was probably the best dinner I've ever cooked. But bless him, its actually his favourite dinner & I think he says that to me every time I make it :D
    But it was really good today I'll admit

Isn't it lovely to be 'justly' appreciated :) nice job!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

flump

Fathom wrote: »
    Chef Spears. :cool:

I actually don't enjoy cooking. I'm not half bad at it, & I love food, but I don't like cooking. Or dishes!

Isn't it lovely to be 'justly' appreciated :) nice job!

Well this time he was very kind to me. Coddle made my way is another favourite of his. He HATES spaghetti bolognese & I love it, but don't bother making it any more because he refuses to eat it & I'm not making separate meals!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,907 ✭✭✭trashcan

ablelocks wrote: »
    homemade porksteak schnitzel with fried potatoes - delish.

I may do something similar tomorrow. Love a nice schnitzel.

Advertisement