Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glas scheme

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭patrickn

Your Planner will know if you have been admitted when he clicks on your file in the GLAS section of Agfood . Ready for Pre Payment Validation appears on all those who have been accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Just seen this but the page will not open. The article is dated tomorrow :confused:
    http://www.farmersjournal.ie/tag/GLAS

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Base price wrote: »
    Just seen this but the page will not open. The article is dated tomorrow :confused:
    http://www.farmersjournal.ie/tag/GLAS

Probably embargoed till tomorrow, check again at midnight

Some GLAS applicants won’t be getting approval letters this week (Here’s why)
    http://www.agriland.ie/farming-news/some-glas-applicants-wont-be-getting-approval-letters-this-week-heres-why/

What a mess

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭djmc

ganmo wrote: »
    Some GLAS applicants won’t be getting approval letters this week (Here’s why)
    http://www.agriland.ie/farming-news/some-glas-applicants-wont-be-getting-approval-letters-this-week-heres-why/

What a mess

So if you are in aeos you won't get approval this week and won't be paid tell January is that correct.
    Aeos was the biggest joke of all time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Farrell

djmc wrote: »
    So if you are in aeos you won't get approval this week and won't be paid tell January is that correct.
    Aeos was the biggest joke of all time.

I'm not in AEO & no word

Farrell wrote: »
    I'm not in AEO & no word
    I wonder when "This week" starts or is a week suddenly 7 working days

I wonder are they understaffed or intentionally delaying things to save money.
    Also I think the more complicated they make these schemes the longer it will take their staff to check them.
    It seems everyone is waiting for something bfp anc glas tams 2 all have some people waiting and deadlines being missed and put back.
    Will it even be possible for someone to get into the second tranche of glas if they don't get into this one as its closing in a months time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,209 ✭✭✭tanko

I'm finishing AEOS 2 at the end of this year. I'm applying for the second tranche of GLAS, would it have been possible for me to applyfor the first tranche? Have I missed out by not doing so?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭High bike

Applied in May and did'nt hear anything so rang dept today and was told I'm in that the rest of the letters will be out next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭ihatewinter

Did anyone get a letter yet. I though they were suppose to be in the post last Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭theaceofspies

Did anyone get a letter yet. I though they were suppose to be in the post last Monday

If they cannot even get the letters out on time that doesn't exactly inspire confidence for the first payments does it.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Wes Palmer Lee

I applied in May. Haven't heard a word yet.
    I'm in AEOS until year end.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭moll3

letters out today :)
    Got mine

Did you get a letter today
    Just that we heard the same thing last week and the week before.

moll3 wrote: »
    letters out today :)
    Got mine

What date is on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭moll3

ganmo wrote: »
    What date is on it?

31 October slow post here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

Got mine today too

lab man wrote: »
    Got mine today too
    dated the 31st too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭50HX

do you have to have animals to qualify for glas or is it dependant on the measures you choose??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Mac Taylor

Rang planner this evening and we're in. Letter should follow in a few days:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭epfff

I'm in
    But 2 parcel numbers don't match

50HX wrote: »
    do you have to have animals to qualify for glas or is it dependant on the measures you choose??

There were measures for tillage ground, but no measures required stock if memory serves( bar the rare breeds)

No letter in post today and OH phoned our planner this evening.
    His internet is down today due to a tree falling on a line :(
    We phoned him last week to check our status but he was out of the country due to a family bereavement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

@ganmo
    tis dated the 30th October

Base price wrote: »
    No letter in post today and OH phoned our planner this evening.
    His internet is down today due to a tree falling on a line :(
    We phoned him last week to check our status but he was out of the country due to a family bereavement.
    Update - The tenants in the house in the yard picked up the post today. Oh was gone early this morning and I was back in NCD. They dropped our post to him about an hour ago and among the post was confirmation that we are in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭kelslat

My plan that was submitted is up on agfood.ie now. It just says submitted, but no letter in post as of yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Count Mondego

Christ, you'd swear ye're all on death row waiting for the pardon from the governor. It will be out in the next week, that's not going to make a blind bit of difference if it arrived last friday or next friday. Everyone who applied has been accepted FFS!!!!!!!

P.S

Haven't go my letter yet...

the only time I've heard a letter taking a week to reach the the right place is when the address is wrong...Standard delivery time is 1/2 days

It's not that I'm on death row, I don't like being told something when I know its a lie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Charliebull

there back dated as they have to be issued before 31st october in order to qualify for a 3 month payment this year

Advertisement