Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glas scheme

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭moll3

kinanoman wrote: »
    I received two separate payments today. Can somebody explain what each of these exactly are? One for 600 and one for just over 800. Thanks

600 glas 800 farm saftey

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭chezzie

junospider wrote: »
    Hedge planting is no longer an option in glas.

guy was trying to sell me 150 whitethorns for this scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pure breed

Got €300 supposed to be on for €5000 ??? Pasture & Rivers

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭grange mac

That's 200 more than me ffs....what a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭reps4

Got 1000, expect 5k overall payment. So not sure how is calculated either. Permanent pasture and stonewall maintenance here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭Cavanjack

Got paid €700 on the 24th. Getting the max payment too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭L1985

Ours is 5000 and we got 700 as well.we put in for fencing the rivers,the hay meadows,birds and bats and the orchards from what I remember...didn't do the hedges I know that much!!didnt do the bird cover either in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭hurling_lad

reps4 wrote: »
    Got 1000, expect 5k overall payment. So not sure how is calculated either. Permanent pasture and stonewall maintenance here.

It says "First Instalment of GLAS 2015 Part Year payment (3 months Oct-Dec" for me on Agfood. I think that it's only payable on the LIPP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Nice of them to tell us that we're only getting a bit of a bit of what we thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pure breed

It says "First Instalment of GLAS 2015 Part Year payment (3 months Oct-Dec" for me on Agfood. I think that it's only payable on the LIPP.

Well if the €300 we got is only for the LIPP they should have said instead of saying ''3 months Oct-Dec'' on AgFood.
    Bit of a bit as one lad says here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭sonnybill

anyone know what date that they are letting applicants know if they have been successful in their glas tranche 2 application?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭mayota

sonnybill wrote: »
    anyone know what date that they are letting applicants know if they have been successful in their glas tranche 2 application?!

31st Jan I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Longford Leader

sonnybill wrote: »
    mayota wrote: »
    31st Jan I think.

I bet you this will be one deadline that the dept won't miss as it will cost them an extra years payment to all participants if they do.

Advertisement