Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
25-05-2018, 18:39   #46
An Claidheamh
Registered User
 
An Claidheamh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Guess he musn't like his mother then seeing as she's Irish.

If I had to guess, he probably doesn't think about it too much.

That would be rational. He is irrational.

These types are usually juvenile delinquents, incase you hadn't noticed.
An Claidheamh is offline  
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
25-05-2018, 18:45   #47
Tipsy McSwagger
Registered User
 
Tipsy McSwagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gilead
Posts: 7,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Claidheamh View Post
If I had to guess, he probably doesn't think about it too much.

That would be rational. He is irrational.

These types are usually juvenile delinquents, incase you hadn't noticed.
You've labeled him a racist because he doesn't like 'arabs'. Can you provide any proof that he’s a racist?
Tipsy McSwagger is offline  
25-05-2018, 18:53   #48
OneEightSeven
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 926
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Claidheamh View Post
If I had to guess, he probably doesn't think about it too much.
I disagree. I subscribed to his Twitter in 2016 and he was very joyful when Ireland beat Italy in the Euros.

Quote:
That would be rational. He is irrational.
Between accusing him of hating his mother's ethnic background and an imaginary Muslim race, then following up your posts with cryptic gibberish when after being exposed for not having a clue about what you're jabbering on about, you seem less rational than Tommy.

Furthermore, I don't see anything irrational about raising awareness about terrorism and Muslim child grooming gangs. The reason why he despises that gangs so much is because a distant relative of his was targeted by these gangs back in the '90s.
OneEightSeven is offline  
25-05-2018, 18:54   #49
Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo
Registered User
 
Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Claidheamh View Post
An anti-Irish racist degenerate coward blaming Britain's loss of empire on Muslims.
No. He has Irish parents.

Quote:
Tommy Robinson is on record claiming that the Irish and former British colonies should have his "culture" forced upon them by violence, usually before he moans about other cultures living in England.
No.

Quote:
Two bit hooligan
Yes.



If you are going to write words about someone to bring them down. Make them more correct.
Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo is offline  
25-05-2018, 18:55   #50
WinnyThePoo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo View Post
No. He has Irish parents.



No.



Yes.



If you are going to write words about someone to bring them down. Make them more correct.
Apart from all those anti Irish words attributed to himself.
WinnyThePoo is offline  
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
25-05-2018, 18:55   #51
WinnyThePoo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo View Post
No. He has Irish parents.



No.



Yes.



If you are going to write words about someone to bring them down. Make them more correct.
Post was doubled for some reason.

Last edited by WinnyThePoo; 25-05-2018 at 18:56. Reason: Double post
WinnyThePoo is offline  
25-05-2018, 19:06   #52
Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo
Registered User
 
Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnyThePoo View Post
Apart from all those anti Irish words attributed to himself.
What words? Would be happy to check out a link to them.

He's not a good egg. But I want evidence to prove he is beyond bad. As you can't start arresting people because you don't like what they say.

His ethnicity is clearly Anglo-Irish. He was raised by Irish parents. Having anti-Irish sentiment doesn't fit with that.
Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo is offline  
25-05-2018, 19:14   #53
Sand
Registered User
 
Sand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dublin, Greater Dublin
Posts: 10,427
Tommy Robinson triggers a Pavlovian response with so many posters. Classic 'two minutes hate' responses. The strength of the conditioning is impressive.
Sand is offline  
25-05-2018, 19:36   #54
An Claidheamh
Registered User
 
An Claidheamh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneEightSeven View Post
I disagree. I subscribed to his Twitter in 2016 and he was very joyful when Ireland beat Italy in the Euros. .

You subscribed to his twitter....


Wow he was joyful we won a soccer match, like most of the patronising British media usually are.

No doubt he was whinging when the Irish were joyful that Iceland won.


https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.news...ism--in-the-UK


https://www.google.ie/amp/www.thejou...n2013/%3famp=1



Look, British nationalists hate a free Ireland, they're sectarian, they're stupid.
Also, rebel songs hurt their feelings.

Racists are by nature, irrational.

There are actual Irish people in the Irish media and British army who are sing anti-Irish songs, support the Bnp, moan about Sinn Féin and wave union jacks.


The fact that his mother was "born in Dublin" means nothing. Does she mention that at the parades above.

I'm sure she's proud of her son.
An Claidheamh is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
25-05-2018, 19:48   #55
Your Face
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Paris, always Paris.
Posts: 3,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash.J.Williams View Post
Take your monocle out of your hole
Just a quick shine my boy.
Your Face is offline  
25-05-2018, 20:06   #56
pumpkin4life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by the dunne View Post
https://youtu.be/OwitkPBsHdo

Regardless of whether or not you like him, if this is the reason he is in jail, it is terrifying
He's going to have a great time with all those tolerant Muslim prisoners to keep him company.

Seriously, his life is in probably a bit of danger right now.
pumpkin4life is offline  
25-05-2018, 20:17   #57
WinnyThePoo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkin4life View Post
He's going to have a great time with all those tolerant Muslim prisoners to keep him company.

Seriously, his life is in probably a bit of danger right now.
I'm sure it is #martyr
WinnyThePoo is offline  
Thanks from:
25-05-2018, 20:25   #58
thebull85
Registered User
 
thebull85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 991
Lads how the **** has been arrested and sentenced already? been out all day only catching up now, what have i missed, nothing on google about him being jailed.
thebull85 is offline  
Thanks from:
25-05-2018, 20:28   #59
super_furry
Registered User
 
super_furry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 23,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebull85 View Post
Lads how the **** has been arrested and sentenced already? been out all day only catching up now, what have i missed, nothing on google about him being jailed.
Because it's a load of Chinese whispers with that lunatic Lauren Southern at the centre of it all. Robinson has a suspended sentence waiting to be reactivated and there's speculation that him being arrested with do just that.
super_furry is offline  
Thanks from:
25-05-2018, 20:40   #60
SnakePlissken
Registered User
 
SnakePlissken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Claidheamh View Post
Racists are by nature, irrational.
.
Repeatedly calling someone racist then shying away when asked for a single quote attributed to Sir Robinson to enforce your claim is a rather juvenile tactic
SnakePlissken is offline  
(4) thanks from:
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet