Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a pic of your bike

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

scudster wrote: »
    Took all the horses out of the stable for a bit of sunshine.
    [IMG][/img]https://i.postimg.cc/T381C085/49-F011-E7-2876-4-B8-E-B125-1814289-E74-C2.jpg

very nice - tell us more about the TZR

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

lennymc wrote: »
    very nice - tell us more about the TZR

It’s a 125. Got it as a bit of a wreck as a payment from a good mate who I done a few jobs for.
    Done a resto on it over about 2 years. It’s not a showroom job by any stretch. Main fairing was a nice find. NOS part, pity rear panels aren’t as good which let it down a bit along with the indicators. Only recently got her running decent, had a bog off idle. Had to go up about 5 jet sizes on the idle. Pulls pretty good now.

3702-B1-BA-707-A-44-A9-B6-AB-ECCDAB0-A861-F.jpg

1401-F689-E3-CE-4816-AFA9-7812053-EC869.jpg

3-EC068-B7-7-F58-4-E4-A-8026-D2-C9-EEC5-AA9-F.jpg

532-F5122-5128-482-C-8-B47-9-AB8-A8-F930-E3.jpg

A85-D0496-C8-B2-43-E9-AA98-1-DF17-B82590-E.jpg

B6-B06329-D711-4512-9-A2-E-BB11609-F6-C51.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Speedblocks suit those so well.
    Can't say I was a fan of the Redbull blue scheme though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

thanks for the pics scudster - i can almost smell it from here... .:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

I sold my Harley Ultra Limited during the week and decided an upgrade was needed.

515191.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭H_Lime

D3V!L wrote: »
    I sold my Harley Ultra Limited during the week and decided an upgrade was needed.

515191.jpg

You've done it again and bought another sh1te heap, this time you have no pedals! :eek:

H_Lime wrote: »
    You've done it again and bought another sh1te heap, this time you have no pedals! :eek:

Ahhhh FFFFF*UUUUCCKKKKK !!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭KildareMan

515191.jpg

What's to be sold to get peddles?

KildareMan wrote: »
    What's to be sold to get peddles?

My wifes Sportster

My wifes Sportster
    Part ex with cash their way so. Then again you could put the pedals on the Harley!

• Advertisement

https://www.donedeal.ie/motorbikes-for-sale/suzuki-gs500/24684009
    Act fast!
    Think of the collective sigh of relief opening the auto garage doors every morning to this fine machine knowing that your two wheeled conveyance won't shyte its fookin guts out and require special men with special expensive tools and vans and scraped fairings and drama to repair! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,030 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

The year after I passed my test I toured all over France, into Italy, around Switzerland and back up the whole length of Germany on one of those. Decent bike. Mine was a Cali emissions spec so probably only 35hp at the crank.

Life ain't always empty.

Traded in my 2012 Ducati Multistrada for a 2017 Yamaha MT10. This thing is ****ing nuts.
    1X2peBZ.jpg?1
    rdzkRFs.jpg?2
    dH9nAjb.jpg?2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭The QuietMan

Traded in my 2012 Ducati Multistrada for a 2017 Yamaha MT10. This thing is ****ing nuts.
    1X2peBZ.jpg?1
    rdzkRFs.jpg?2
    dH9nAjb.jpg?2

Seen that on the Lee website. Did Matty look after ya? Well wear.

He did, as usual. No complaints. This bike is absolutely bonkers, its the angriest thing I've ever ridden. Savage acceleration and the noise is something else, even with the stock exhaust.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭The QuietMan

He did, as usual. No complaints. This bike is absolutely bonkers, its the angriest thing I've ever ridden. Savage acceleration and the noise is something else, even with the stock exhaust.

Is the shop open again fully? Matty is there as long as I can remember (20+ years) I did my test on the MT-07 with Declan, they weren’t the worst, the 9/10 are meant to be different altogether which you now attest to. A good run from the tunnel to the ovens bar will give you a good experience of noise etc. Any mods/accessories planned? I remember you posting that you bought the Ducati, how long ago was that?

Is the shop open again fully? Matty is there as long as I can remember (20+ years) I did my test on the MT-07 with Declan, they weren’t the worst, the 9/10 are meant to be different altogether which you now attest to. A good run from the tunnel to the ovens bar will give you a good experience of noise etc. Any mods/accessories planned? I remember you posting that you bought the Ducati, how long ago was that?

I had the Ducati for a year. Lees are open again, just limiting how many people upstairs though. You have to wear gloves and a balaclava to try on helmets. Ordered a new Shoei GT Air 2 to replace the current GT Air I have as well.
    Planned mods are to replace the stock seat with Yamahas comfort seat as its's quite hard. The mirrors are junk so they will be gone soon and replaced with Rizoma bar ends. The levers are crap too so I'll probably replace them. I might get an SC Project exhaust down the line if I can scrape the cash together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Was privileged enough to test tide one. I actually wanted to test the 09 tracer but there wasn't one there at the time. Loved the 10, do they have an old man version yet?

Well wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Nabidana

Well wear, Nialler. Meskells had an MT07 with the same yellow wheels a few weeks ago. Went in about 4/5 day a before I could get down to see it.

Are Lee selling the multistrada now?

Nabidana wrote: »
    Well wear, Nialler. Meskells had an MT07 with the same yellow wheels a few weeks ago. Went in about 4/5 day a before I could get down to see it.

Are Lee selling the multistrada now?

No, Matty ended up buying it himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Well may she wear, savage looking machine.

Did about 100km on it yesterday. A short socially distant spin. This thing is awesome, it handles so well and the power delivery is absolutely ferocious. When you hit 6000 rpm it just goes insane. The crossplane motor is one of the best sounding engines I've ever heard, even with the stock exhaust. That seat is getting changed though, it's too firm.
    3T9eTPu.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Acquiescence

I know Baron Von Grumble rubs some people up the wrong way but his review of the MT10 on the 44 Teeth channel is absolute quality.

Deadly bike, well wear.

An interesting machine to me, would love a go! Myself I'd have those wheels down to my powder coater ASAP tho but that's just me. Well wear man, awesome yoke I'd say.

H_Lime wrote: »
    An interesting machine to me, would love a go! Myself I'd have those wheels down to my powder coater ASAP tho but that's just me. Well wear man, awesome yoke I'd say.

When Yamaha first released them I didn't like them either. Photos don't do them justice. When you see them for real they really suit the bike. There are pics online with powdercoated black wheels which do look good but the bike lost part of it's appeal. They will be an awful dose to keep clean though!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,143 ✭✭✭✭blade1

When Yamaha first released them I didn't like them either. Photos don't do them justice. When you see them for real they really suit the bike. There are pics online with powdercoated black wheels which do look good but the bike lost part of it's appeal. They will be an awful dose to keep clean though!

The wheels are class.
    Makes the whole bike pop!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

Stunner of a bike love that colour scheme too. Wish they'd make a faired version :o

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Got this on Thursday from Glen in Pitlane Motorcycles in Waterford. Upgraded from a Honda Deauville. Bike is fantastic

Tidy looking machine, well wear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Picked up my new SV650 today. Sold the Svartpilen 401 after 6 months. Wanted something I can do my A test on later in the year. Loving it so far, smoother, much more powerful and more comfortable too. Should have started with this really but didn't lose too much on the Svartpilen and I learned a lot on it.

YtDrZoUg.jpg

Advertisement