Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a pic of your bike

Options
1157158159160161163»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

The old master and the young pretender

I don’t own both unfortunately. My mate owns the class AT oand mines the 1090 adv r

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TheRona

Picked up my new bike earlier today. After being told I'd be looking at August/September when I put down the deposit, I was surprised to get the call last week that it was in the country already. Loving it so far, should suit me for my mainly urban commuting.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭spiggotpaddy

On that day when it didn't rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭MrCostington

Once again I was at a car show in Kilkenny and there was some bikes. I had one of these RDs back in the day, same colour! The custom bike is a Fireblade.

3 months later and another new bike. Tracer lasted 3 months before it was stolen from down the side of my house behind a locked gate, pushed off in the middle of the night with the alarm blaring and nobody in my house woke.

Anyway, security upgraded with the most expensive anchor and chain I could get my hands on. Here's hoping this bike brings me more luck. Finding it lovely to ride so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Nice bike. How different are the 2 ?

Quite different. I had a CB500X before the Tracer 7 and I really liked it, but it lacked power and was a bit buzzy above 100kmh.

Really, I should have gone straight to the TransAlp. It's just a slightly bigger CB500X with more power and a few extra bells and whistles.

The Tracer 7 was nice, but my main gripes were that despite having adjustable suspension, it really struggled with some roads I'd commute on. It would feel like my brain was rattling around in my skull. I also didn't like the clutch. Very heavy, and you had to blip the throttle to do a smooth downshift. The Honda slipper clutch seems to work a lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭tikkamark

Did a few hours on the wee lass around Collinstown,crookedwood Killucan Kinnegad….some lovely twisty roads r3 just loves them👌🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭tikkamark

That’s just sickening to hear the neighbours did nothing about it^^^

Advertisement