Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai proposals to ban firearms

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,497 ✭✭✭rangler1

bluezulu49 wrote: »
    I do not read the ISD but having seen the discussion here I downloaded the digital version of the magazine for March 2015. I don't know if it's a typo but the digital edition says:
    Heavy calibre automatic centre fire rifles have no practical application in agriculture for vermin control, target or sport.
    The word semi is not there.

Is that the only line that's a problem, I'm not a shooter so what does ISD mean and I might try to read it for myself

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭bluezulu49

rangler1 wrote: »
    Is that the only line that's a problem, I'm not a shooter so what does ISD mean and I might try to read it for myself

Irish Shooters Digest.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

bluezulu49 wrote: »
    I do not read the ISD but having seen the discussion here I downloaded the digital version of the magazine for March 2015. I don't know if it's a typo but the digital edition says:
    Heavy calibre automatic centre fire rifles have no practical application in agriculture for vermin control, target or sport.
    The word semi is not there.

The word Semi is not there, and purposefully so. I have had a call from a person in the IFA, in response to an email I sent.
    He states that there are 160 fully automatic rifles currently licenced in rep. Ireland, and these are the guns that the IFA were referring to.
    When I questioned this, he was adamant that he understood correctly the distinction between Automatic (fully) and (semi).
    He stated that these 160 are fully automatic full bore rifles , as a military force would have.
    I didn't make much headway when I raised the Gardaí's proposal that shotguns with a magazine of more than 3 round factory capacity should be removed from public ownership. He seemed to think that this proposal will come to naught, and that the plug type solution will continue.
    He reiterated the IFA proposal that ownership of a target pistol should be subject to a 3 year probationary period, after which the owner could keep it at home and transport it to other ranges, in case its initial purchase was a "Fad".

And finally, he undertook to email me a copy of the original submission to the magazine, in case some typo or change took place before publication.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    He states that there are 160 fully automatic rifles currently licenced in rep. Ireland, and these are the guns that the IFA were referring to.
    He is wrong. Utterly wrong.

Fully automatic firearms are category A, prohibited firearms. IOW no civilian can own or license them. they are for military or LE only.
    Category A- Prohibited firearms
    1. Explosive military missiles and launchers
    2. Automatic firearms
    3. Firearms disguised as other objects
    4. Ammunition with penetrating, explosive or incendiary projectiles, and the projectiles for such
    5. ammunition.
    6. Pistol and revolver ammunition with expending projectiles and the projectiles for such ammunition,
    7. except in the case of weapons for hunting or for target shooting, for person entitled to use them

When I questioned this, he was adamant that he understood correctly the distinction between Automatic (fully) and (semi).
    He may understand the difference between the two, but he does not understand the legal position about owning them.
    He stated that these 160 are fully automatic full bore rifles , as a military force would have.
    Wrong again.

As they cannot be licensed, legally, a Chief Super would be breaking the firearms act/law by issuing a license for one.
    He reiterated the IFA proposal that ownership of a target pistol should be subject to a 3 year probationary period, after which the owner could keep it at home and transport it to other ranges, in case its initial purchase was a "Fad".
    Bollox.

That is the same sh*t that was trumped out years ago and it's as ridiculous now as it was then. It's like the NRAI asking for provisional licenses for centrefire rifles, the NTSA the same for rimfire, the ICPSA the same for shotguns, etc. A person, once they pass the background check/security issues/competency/etc. they should be able to license what they want for as long or short as they want.
    And finally, he undertook to email me a copy of the original submission to the magazine, in case some typo or change took place before publication.
    See if you can get permission to publish it here.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Connemara Farmer

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    The word Semi is not there, and purposefully so. I have had a call from a person in the IFA, in response to an email I sent.
    I didn't make much headway when I raised the Gardaí's proposal that shotguns with a magazine of more than 3 round factory capacity should be removed from public ownership. He seemed to think that this proposal will come to naught, and that the plug type solution will continue.

Comical stuff, I wouldn't mind but I did my damnedest to set IFA on the correct track as Sparks can attest to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Only reading bit of the thread but even if there is 160 auto firearms in the country , although i know theres not

where are these people getting their stats from? IF there was 160 auto then this would have been absolutely milked by the gardai in their reasons to get rid of all these "Guns"

The only possible thing i can think of is decommissioned firearms that may have been collected by ex soilders in ww2 or something like that

bpb101 wrote: »
    where are these people getting their stats from? IF there was 160 auto then this would have been absolutely milked by the gardai in their reasons to get rid of all these "Guns"
    They didn't because they don't exist.
    The only possible thing i can think of is decommissioned firearms that may have been collected by ex soilders in ww2 or something like that
    Deactivated firearms only require a letter of authorisation from the Super, not a license.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

Only reading bit of the thread but even if there is 160 auto firearms in the country , although i know theres not

They are mixing it up with semi automatic restricted rifles etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,953 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

'
    Cass wrote: »
    He is wrong. Utterly wrong.

He may understand the difference between the two, but he does not understand the legal position about owning them.

Dont think he does...He is equating the appx 160 modern semi auto sporting rifles in this country going by the numbers presented sofar as being full auto assault rifles.If thats the case it sounds like they have been asleep in every debate on this entire issue,and haven't read a word of the reams written on the subject.. Owning a pistol for three years and storing it at a range as it might be a"Fad " .............Please tell me this isnt being written by adult s who are allowed out by themselves unaccompanied and are in charge of dangerous things or a national organisation??It would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic and serious.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

I would imagine it has come from the likes of sweden, you have to be a member of a club for a year then you can buy a .22 pistol after another year or so and some tests you can then purchase a centerfire. Germany is not far off, join a club for a year shoot at least 26 times with in that year with proof ie. stamps from the club and the firearm, comp trained for and number of rounds recorded then do the shooting and theoretical test which includes relevant firearms laws etc... be atleast 25 to obtain a licence for larger calibers. I know you know this but others may not.Same thing want to shoot ipsc more course and tests to complete. And as you know what a mess it is to get a hunting licence, complete a course and exam similar to a bachelors degree in biology and ecology lol. along with a €3000 cost and a %75 fail rate... That being said when you do tick all these numerous boxes you can have what you like and are left in peace.
    Here would be an example of a friends hunting rig, i think he also shoots 3gun etc.. not sure with this or his other ar's.
    I would say in terms of how easy it is to obtain a licence between the two countries ireland is easier but i would rather do it here as you have to know the law more so to get the licence which is a good thing and there is no discrimination from the authorities for the most part on what you can own. Although mods are very hard to obtain which is funny considering there is no limitation on caliber .458lott, 50bmg for example. still i rather the law here prove yourself and be a respected member of society left in peace to enjoy your hobby as a responsible adult. Fireworks, reloading and cannons included.:pac::D
    The proposal there though i must say is ridiculous and i hate that there is always the "im alright jack" crap going on.
    11025816_10204824599027456_3684660668998813190_n.jpg?oh=9a139c9a4d72b1bc1788ec2471e6aa14&oe=5573D7EF&__gda__=1435577884_bb748d31e5d915828af56965c033373d
    :D:pac::pac::cool:
    919146_514192895308553_325298586_o.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

They didn't because they don't exist.

Deactivated firearms only require a letter of authorisation from the Super, not a license.

i know that ,However dosent the law state a deactivated firearm may only require a letter however the supper could ask you to get a licences. ?

I just wonder though , how people just dream up these figures,
    even if they are confusing restricted sa with autos , Where are they getting such figures is my main point

i know that ,However dosent the law state a deactivated firearm may only require a letter however the supper could ask you to get a licences. ?
    No there is noting to say that you may need a licence for a deactivated firearm.
    even if they are confusing restricted sa with autos , Where are they getting such figures is my main point
    They are getting the figures as that is the amount of licenced restricted rifles which have been provided before.

It is simply a case of ignorance on their part. And i would say will do nothing to help their case as we are all in this together.

No.

A deactivated firearm is one that is permanently deactivated. This can require checks, letters to that effect and an inspection from the Garda Ballistics Dept. However as it no longer is able to fire a projectile it is no longer classed a firearm so no license and nothing on the FCA1 that allows you to apply for it.

Also as a prohibited Category A firearm there is no legal way to own one, deactivated or otherwise as there would be a fear it could be made to fire again by "unsavory" people. IOW the army are not in the habit of blocking the barrels on their automatic guns and selling them as wall hangers. As they and LE are the only ones allowed to have them where would other deactivated guns come from?

I get where you are coming from, but trust me, there is no way to get around this.
    • Illegal to own
    • Illegal to license
    • Chief Super cannot issue licenses for them
    • Cannot have them in any form (deactivated or otherwise)

There may be, and i only say this because i'm not 100% sure, an exemption for museums but they are deactivated ones and again would only be on special exemption.

There are approx. 160 - 165 restricted semi auto firearms. So the author is confusing semi auto and fully auto and using the figure from semi auto for the fully auto.

IOW it's as was aid above, he is confusing the two and bastardising the numbers between them.

The only "saving grace" on this might be that whomever they sent it to has the knowledge, especially after the lads that appeared before the review committee, to know that they are Category A, prohibited firearms, are not legal in this country for civilian licensing and when even AGS have not mentioned them they can ignore the proposal in full.

I say in full because if you make such a simple mistake as to confuse illegal guns with legal ones, you destroy any credibility of your entire document. If they got this simple issue so wrong then i dare say there are other errors. If not then anything they say has already been said and serves no purpose other than to parrot years old crap, ill thought notions, and utter rubbish that was shown to be illegal already. Hence ignore it in full.

Of course we won't know until those that wrote this article either own up to their mistake and retract it or are shown to be wrong. Either way they need to explain their actions and where they think these "firearms" are.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Of course we won't know until those that wrote this article either own up to their mistake and retract it or are shown to be wrong. Either way they need to explain their actions and where they think these "firearms" are.

Mistake or no mistake, one shooting organisation shouldn't sh1te all over another shooting organisation.

That's no way to behave.

The annoying part is while we are asking for clarification it still does not take from the fact that if it was a mistake and they meant Semi auto, why say it all?

As for one group sh*ting on the other. Been happening for years and will most likely continue to, but thankfully it seems to be dying off to some extent for this issue (the proposals).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

Might be worth pointing out that many farmers have "automatic" rifles in .22 and these may be next , given that the same arguments to ban could be used.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭mrbrianj

Why did the ifa make a submission with reference to target shooting sports - an area they are not involved in and could make no knowledgable contribution.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭hexosan

mrbrianj wrote: »
    Why did the ifa make a submission with reference to target shooting sports - an area they are not involved in and could make no knowledgable contribution.

As case of shine the light on them so we can cover our own arses down the line if it's needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭ntipptop

Did anyone question the editor of isd???? as to why they let this piece through to press???
    and who from the ifa submitted their submission without being checked by someone more educated to the firearms debate and laws of this country ????

It sounds very suspect to me, that someone in a high ranking role would issue a submission like this, if it was any other organisation there would be someone SACKED or their heads on a platter

Not only that,has sports colation leadership had a word to get this straightned out and ask WT frup this recommendation of 3year storage of pistols will achive,when you could go and buy anything else which would be just as leathl and not store it on a range??

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,055 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Tuesday, 3 March 2015
    Brendan Griffin (Kerry South, Fine Gael)
    351. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality the position regarding plans to review firearms licensing; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [9286/15]

Frances Fitzgerald (Minister, Department of Justice and Equality; Dublin Mid West, Fine Gael)

In light of public safety concerns highlighted by An Garda Síochána, a joint Department of Justice and Equality/ An Garda Síochána Working Group was established by the Department of Justice and Equality to review firearms licensing. The report of this Working Group was published on 13 November 2014 and submissions on the report were sought from stakeholders and the public by 31 January 2015. The consultation process gave individuals and groups an opportunity to contribute to the development of firearms policy and legislation and will enable consideration to be given to the future direction of such legislation.

The submissions received are currently being examined and incorporated into a report for me. The Oireachtas Committee on Justice, Defence and Equality has also sought submissions and held hearings with interested parties in relation to the Working Party report. It is expected that their report on the issue will be available shortly.

I have already given a commitment that I will not make any final decisions until I have considered all the submissions which have been made and have met the key stakeholders, including the organisations who represent those who use firearms for sporting purposes. These meetings will take place following receipt and consideration of both my Department’s and the Oireachtas Committee reports.

Niall Collins (Limerick, Fianna Fail)
    331. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality in view of the report by the Garda of some 1,700 firearms reported stolen, in the years 2010 to 2014, which includes 17 handguns and 40 air pistols, the number of those 17 handguns which were licensed to firearms licence holders at the time of the theft; and the number stolen from the licence holders’ homes; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [9138/15]

332. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality in relation to the 40 air pistols reported by the Garda to have been stolen, in the years 2010 to 2014, the number that were licensed to firearms licence holders at the time of the theft; the number stolen from the licence holders’ homes; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [9139/15]

333. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality in relation to the 40 air pistols reported by the Garda to have been stolen, in the years 2010 to 2014, the number that were airsoft pistols stolen from the licence holders’ homes; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [9140/15]

334. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality in relation to the 17 handguns and the 40 air pistols reported by the Garda to have been stolen, in the years 2010 to 2014, the number stolen from premises other than licence holders’ homes, for example, club premises, firearms dealers' premises or from the homes or premises of persons who were not the licence holders; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [9141/15]

335. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality the number of the 1,700 firearms reported stolen, in the years 2010 to 2014, which were unlawfully taken from places or premises, to which the provisions of Statutory Instrument No. 307 of 2009 Firearms (Secure Accommodation) Regulations 2009 expressly applied at the time of the thefts; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [9142/15]

336. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality the number of the 1,700 firearms reported stolen in the years 2010 to 2014, that were crossbows, replica firearms, blank-firing firearms and de-activated firearms and if she will make a statement on the matter. [9143/15]

337. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality the number of the 17 handguns reported stolen that were replica, humane killers, flintlocks, blanks and de-activated firearms. [9144/15]

338. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality the number of the 17 handguns reported stolen, in the years 2010 to 2014, that were taken from members of the security services here and-or in this jurisdiction from members of the security services of Northern Ireland; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [9145/15]

339. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality if any of the 17 handguns reported stolen were air pistols, within the meaning of the Firearms Acts; if so, the number of same; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [9146/15]

340. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality the number of the 17 handguns reported stolen that were centrefire guns; rimfire guns; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [9147/15]

341. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality if any of the 40 air pistols reported stolen were airsoft pistols, within the meaning of the Firearms Acts; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [9148/15]

342. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality in view of the 1,700 firearms reported as stolen, in the years 2010 to 2014, 753 of which are unaccounted for, and given that it is not revealed what type they are, if she will provide a breakdown of this figure; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [9149/15]

Frances Fitzgerald (Minister, Department of Justice and Equality; Dublin Mid West, Fine Gael)

I propose to take Questions Nos. 331 to 342, inclusive, together.

The Deputy's questions relate to information provided by An Garda Síochána in response to Parliamentary Questions seeking information regarding the numbers of firearms reported stolen over the past five years. The figures relate to licensed and unlicensed firearms stolen over the period, including those stolen from Firearms Dealers. The information from the Garda PULSE system which was used to compile this information follows. This information from PULSE cannot be amended or updated for statistical purposes. As indicated in response to the Deputies the total figure for firearms stolen of 1,710 between 2010 and 2014 includes 483 items in the category of Other, which includes humane killer, starting gun and blank firing gun.

Year|Division||Type|Count
    2010|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2010|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2010|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2010|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2010|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|3
    2010|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|2
    2010|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2010|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Telescopic Sight|1
    2010|Clare|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2010|Clare|Stolen|Shotgun|2
    2010|Clare|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|2
    2010|Clare|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|4
    2010|Cork City|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|3
    2010|Cork City|Stolen|Imitation Gun|1
    2010|Cork City|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2010|Cork City|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2010|Cork City|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|1
    2010|Cork City|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|1
    2010|Cork City|Stolen|Toy Gun|1
    2010|Cork North|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2010|Cork North|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2010|Cork North|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2010|Cork North|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2010|Cork North|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2010|Cork West|Stolen|Air Rifle|3
    2010|Cork West|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2010|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2010|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2010|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2010|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2010|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|1
    2010|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2010|D.M.R. North Central|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2010|D.M.R. North Central|Stolen|Musket|1
    2010|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2010|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|3
    2010|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2010|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Paintball Gun|1
    2010|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Pistol (Semi Automatic)|1
    2010|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Replica (Non Firing)|1
    2010|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2010|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2010|D.M.R. South Central|Stolen|Imitation Gun|1
    2010|D.M.R. South Central|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2010|D.M.R. South Central|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2010|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2010|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|3
    2010|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Replica (Blank Firing)|13
    2010|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2010|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Shotgun|2
    2010|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2010|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|1
    2010|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2010|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|6
    2010|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Pistol (Semi Automatic)|1
    2010|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Revolver|1
    2010|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2010|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2010|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Telescopic Sight|2
    2010|Donegal|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2010|Donegal|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|3
    2010|Donegal|Stolen|Imitation Gun|5
    2010|Donegal|Stolen|Shotgun|2
    2010|Donegal|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|2
    2010|Donegal|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2010|Donegal|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|5
    2010|Galway Div|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2010|Galway Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2010|Galway Div|Stolen|Imitation Gun|1
    2010|Galway Div|Stolen|Rifle|3
    2010|Galway Div|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2010|Galway Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2010|Galway Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|1
    2010|Kerry|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2010|Kerry|Stolen|Humane Killer|1
    2010|Kerry|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2010|Kerry|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2010|Kerry|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2010|Kildare Div|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2010|Kildare Div|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2010|Kildare Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2010|Kildare Div|Stolen|Pistol (Semi Automatic)|1
    2010|Kildare Div|Stolen|Replica (Blank Firing)|1
    2010|Kildare Div|Stolen|Replica (Non Firing)|2
    2010|Kildare Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2010|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2010|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|2
    2010|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2010|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2010|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2010|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2010|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Replica (Non Firing)|5
    2010|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2010|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2010|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Rifle (Lever Action)|1
    2010|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Shotgun|3
    2010|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|4
    2010|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2010|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Telescopic Sight|1
    2010|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Toy Gun|1
    2010|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2010|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2010|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Replica (Blank Firing)|1
    2010|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2010|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Rifle (Semi Automatic)|1
    2010|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|3
    2010|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2010|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|6
    2010|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Starting Pistol|1
    2010|Limerick|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|3
    2010|Limerick|Stolen|Gas Gun|1
    2010|Limerick|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2010|Limerick|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2010|Limerick|Stolen|Shotgun|2
    2010|Limerick|Stolen|Shotgun (Bolt Action)|1
    2010|Limerick|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2010|Limerick|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|2
    2010|Limerick|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|3
    2010|Limerick|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|2
    2010|Limerick|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|5
    2010|Limerick|Stolen|Stun Gun|1
    2010|Louth Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2010|Louth Div|Stolen|Pistol|1
    2010|Louth Div|Stolen|Replica (Blank Firing)|7
    2010|Louth Div|Stolen|Replica (Non Firing)|2
    2010|Louth Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2010|Louth Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|1
    2010|Louth Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2010|Mayo|Stolen|Imitation Gun|2
    2010|Mayo|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2010|Mayo|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|2
    2010|Mayo|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2010|Meath Div|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2010|Meath Div|Stolen|Gas Gun|5
    2010|Meath Div|Stolen|Prohibited Weapon|2
    2010|Meath Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2010|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun|2
    2010|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2010|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|2
    2010|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|4
    2010|Roscommon/Longford Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2010|Roscommon/Longford Div|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2010|Roscommon/Longford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2010|Roscommon/Longford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|4
    2010|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2010|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2010|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Shotgun|4
    2010|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2010|Tipperary|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|5
    2010|Tipperary|Stolen|Grenade|1
    2010|Tipperary|Stolen|Gun safe|2
    2010|Tipperary|Stolen|Humane Killer|1
    2010|Tipperary|Stolen|Rifle|3
    2010|Tipperary|Stolen|Shotgun|2
    2010|Tipperary|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2010|Tipperary|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|1
    2010|Tipperary|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|7
    2010|Tipperary|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|7
    2010|Waterford Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2010|Waterford Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2010|Waterford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2010|Waterford Div|Stolen|Starting Pistol|1
    2010|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2010|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Shotgun|2
    2010|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2010|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2010|Wexford Div|Stolen||1
    2010|Wexford Div|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2010|Wexford Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|3
    2010|Wexford Div|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2010|Wexford Div|Stolen|Shotgun|4
    2010|Wexford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2010|Wexford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|1
    2010|Wexford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2010|Wexford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2010|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2010|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Gas Gun|1
    2010|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|5
    2010|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2010|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2010|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2010|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2010|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Telescopic Sight|2
    2011|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2011|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2011|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2011|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2011|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|2
    2011|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|1
    2011|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|9
    2011|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|9
    2011|Clare|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|5
    2011|Clare|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2011|Clare|Stolen|Rifle (Double Barrel)|1
    2011|Clare|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2011|Clare|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|5
    2011|Clare|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2011|Cork City|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2011|Cork City|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2011|Cork North|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|9
    2011|Cork North|Stolen|Pistol|1
    2011|Cork North|Stolen|Pistol (Semi Automatic)|1
    2011|Cork North|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|3
    2011|Cork North|Stolen|Rifle (Lever Action)|1
    2011|Cork North|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2011|Cork North|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|5
    2011|Cork West|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|4
    2011|Cork West|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2011|Cork West|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2011|Cork West|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2011|Cork West|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2011|Cork West|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2011|Cork West|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2011|Cork West|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|5
    2011|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|4
    2011|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2011|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Rifle (Automatic)|1
    2011|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2011|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2011|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2011|D.M.R. North Central|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2011|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2011|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2011|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Flare Pistol|1
    2011|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2011|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2011|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2011|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2011|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2011|D.M.R. South Central|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2011|D.M.R. South Central|Stolen|Imitation Gun|1
    2011|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Air Pistol|2
    2011|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2011|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2011|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2011|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Telescopic Sight|2
    2011|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Toy Gun|1
    2011|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2011|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Air Rifle|2
    2011|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2011|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Imitation Gun|1
    2011|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2011|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2011|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2011|Donegal|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2011|Donegal|Stolen|Shotgun|2
    2011|Donegal|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2011|Donegal|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2011|Galway Div|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2011|Galway Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2011|Galway Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2011|Kerry|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2011|Kerry|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2011|Kerry|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|1
    2011|Kildare Div|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2011|Kildare Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|5
    2011|Kildare Div|Stolen|Imitation Gun|1
    2011|Kildare Div|Stolen|Replica (Blank Firing)|1
    2011|Kildare Div|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|2
    2011|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun|4
    2011|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2011|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|2
    2011|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|4
    2011|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|7
    2011|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2011|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Replica (Non Firing)|1
    2011|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|3
    2011|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2011|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2011|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2011|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|2
    2011|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|1
    2011|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|2
    2011|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|7
    2011|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Air Rifle|2
    2011|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Humane Killer|1
    2011|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2011|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Rifle (Lever Action)|1
    2011|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|2
    2011|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2011|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2011|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|5
    2011|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|8
    2011|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Telescopic Sight|1
    2011|Limerick|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2011|Limerick|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2011|Limerick|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|6
    2011|Limerick|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2011|Limerick|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|3
    2011|Limerick|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2011|Limerick|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|2
    2011|Limerick|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|4
    2011|Louth Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2011|Louth Div|Stolen|Imitation Gun|3
    2011|Louth Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2011|Louth Div|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2011|Louth Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2011|Louth Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2011|Louth Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|4
    2011|Mayo|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2011|Mayo|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2011|Meath Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2011|Meath Div|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2011|Meath Div|Stolen|Imitation Gun|2
    2011|Meath Div|Stolen|Rifle|4
    2011|Meath Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|4
    2011|Meath Div|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2011|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2011|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|1
    2011|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2011|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|16
    2011|Meath Div|Stolen|Telescopic Sight|1
    2011|Roscommon/Longford Div|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2011|Roscommon/Longford Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2011|Roscommon/Longford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2011|Roscommon/Longford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|4
    2011|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2011|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2011|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|1
    2011|Tipperary|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|3
    2011|Tipperary|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2011|Tipperary|Stolen|Replica (Non Firing)|3
    2011|Tipperary|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2011|Tipperary|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|3
    2011|Tipperary|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2011|Tipperary|Stolen|Shotgun|2
    2011|Tipperary|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|10
    2011|Tipperary|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|9
    2011|Tipperary|Stolen|Stun Gun|1
    2011|Waterford Div|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2011|Waterford Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2011|Waterford Div|Stolen|Imitation Gun|2
    2011|Waterford Div|Stolen|Replica (Non Firing)|1
    2011|Waterford Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2011|Waterford Div|Stolen|Shotgun|2
    2011|Waterford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2011|Waterford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2011|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2011|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2011|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|5
    2011|Wexford Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2011|Wexford Div|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2011|Wexford Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|3
    2011|Wexford Div|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2011|Wexford Div|Stolen|Shotgun|2
    2011|Wexford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|4
    2011|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Air Rifle|3
    2011|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|8
    2011|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Pistol (Semi Automatic)|1
    2011|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|4
    2011|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|4
    2011|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2011|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|2
    2011|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|15
    2012|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2012|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|2
    2012|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2012|Clare|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|2
    2012|Cork City|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2012|Cork City|Stolen|Imitation Gun|1
    2012|Cork City|Stolen|Paintball Gun|1
    2012|Cork City|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2012|Cork City|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2012|Cork City|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|5
    2012|Cork North|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|3
    2012|Cork North|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|2
    2012|Cork North|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2012|Cork West|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2012|Cork West|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2012|Cork West|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2012|Cork West|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2012|Cork West|Stolen|Telescopic Sight|1
    2012|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2012|D.M.R. North Central|Stolen|Flare Pistol|1
    2012|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2012|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2012|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2012|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Shotgun (Bolt Action)|1
    2012|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2012|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Toy Gun|3
    2012|D.M.R. South Central|Stolen|Imitation Gun|1
    2012|D.M.R. South Central|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|1
    2012|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|3
    2012|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2012|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Imitation Gun|8
    2012|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2012|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2012|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|1
    2012|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2012|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2012|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2012|Donegal|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2012|Donegal|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2012|Donegal|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2012|Galway Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|4
    2012|Galway Div|Stolen|Rifle (Lever Action)|1
    2012|Galway Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2012|Galway Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2012|Galway Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|1
    2012|Kerry|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2012|Kerry|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2012|Kerry|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2012|Kerry|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2012|Kildare Div|Stolen|Air Pistol|2
    2012|Kildare Div|Stolen|Air Rifle|2
    2012|Kildare Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|5
    2012|Kildare Div|Stolen|Gas Gun|1
    2012|Kildare Div|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2012|Kildare Div|Stolen|Humane Killer|1
    2012|Kildare Div|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2012|Kildare Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|4
    2012|Kildare Div|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2012|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2012|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2012|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|1
    2012|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2012|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|9
    2012|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2012|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Air Rifle|3
    2012|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2012|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2012|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Imitation Gun|1
    2012|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Revolver|1
    2012|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|4
    2012|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2012|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|7
    2012|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Toy Gun|1
    2012|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|3
    2012|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2012|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Rifle|2
    2012|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|3
    2012|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2012|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2012|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|4
    2012|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|8
    2012|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Telescopic Sight|1
    2012|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Toy Gun|1
    2012|Limerick|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|4
    2012|Limerick|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2012|Limerick|Stolen|Imitation Gun|1
    2012|Limerick|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2012|Limerick|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|2
    2012|Limerick|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2012|Louth Div|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2012|Louth Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2012|Louth Div|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2012|Louth Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2012|Louth Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|1
    2012|Mayo|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2012|Mayo|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2012|Mayo|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2012|Meath Div|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2012|Meath Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|4
    2012|Meath Div|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2012|Meath Div|Stolen|Pistol|1
    2012|Meath Div|Stolen|Pistol (Semi Automatic)|1
    2012|Meath Div|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2012|Meath Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|4
    2012|Meath Div|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2012|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2012|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2012|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2012|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|9
    2012|Roscommon/Longford Div|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2012|Roscommon/Longford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2012|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Air Pistol|3
    2012|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2012|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Replica (Non Firing)|1
    2012|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2012|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2012|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2012|Tipperary|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2012|Tipperary|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2012|Tipperary|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2012|Tipperary|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2012|Tipperary|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2012|Tipperary|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|2
    2012|Tipperary|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|5
    2012|Tipperary|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|5
    2012|Tipperary|Stolen|Telescopic Sight|1
    2012|Waterford Div|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2012|Waterford Div|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2012|Waterford Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2012|Waterford Div|Stolen|Paintball Gun|1
    2012|Waterford Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2012|Waterford Div|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2012|Waterford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|1
    2012|Waterford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2012|Waterford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2012|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2012|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|3
    2012|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Humane Killer|1
    2012|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2012|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Rifle (Lever Action)|1
    2012|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2012|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2012|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|2
    2012|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2012|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2012|Wexford Div|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2012|Wexford Div|Stolen|Air Rifle|2
    2012|Wexford Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2012|Wexford Div|Stolen|Gun safe|3
    2012|Wexford Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|5
    2012|Wexford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2012|Wexford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2012|Wexford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|13
    2012|Wexford Div|Stolen|Telescopic Sight|1
    2012|Wicklow Div|Stolen||1
    2012|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2012|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|3
    2012|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Revolver|1
    2012|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Rifle|2
    2012|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|9
    2012|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Rifle (Lever Action)|1
    2012|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Rifle (Long Rifle)|1
    2012|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|2
    2012|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2012|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2012|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|6
    2012|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|9
    2013|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2013|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2013|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|2
    2013|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2013|Clare|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2013|Clare|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2013|Cork City|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2013|Cork City|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|2
    2013|Cork North|Stolen|Air Pistol|2
    2013|Cork North|Stolen|Air Rifle|2
    2013|Cork North|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|2
    2013|Cork North|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2013|Cork West|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2013|Cork West|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2013|Cork West|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2013|Cork West|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|1
    2013|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2013|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2013|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2013|D.M.R. North Central|Stolen|Paintball Gun|1
    2013|D.M.R. North Central|Stolen|Replica (Blank Firing)|1
    2013|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Air Pistol|2
    2013|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2013|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Replica (Non Firing)|2
    2013|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2013|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|4
    2013|D.M.R. South Central|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2013|D.M.R. South Central|Stolen|Replica (Non Firing)|1
    2013|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2013|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|3
    2013|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2013|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2013|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|5
    2013|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Gun safe|2
    2013|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Rifle|2
    2013|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|3
    2013|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|2
    2013|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2013|Donegal|Stolen|Air Pistol|2
    2013|Donegal|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|3
    2013|Donegal|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2013|Donegal|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2013|Donegal|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2013|Galway Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2013|Galway Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2013|Galway Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|2
    2013|Galway Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|4
    2013|Kerry|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2013|Kerry|Stolen|Toy Gun|1
    2013|Kildare Div|Stolen||1
    2013|Kildare Div|Stolen|Air Pistol|3
    2013|Kildare Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2013|Kildare Div|Stolen|Cross Bow|1
    2013|Kildare Div|Stolen|Imitation Gun|1
    2013|Kildare Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|3
    2013|Kildare Div|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2013|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2013|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|5
    2013|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|7
    2013|Kildare Div|Stolen|Starting Pistol|1
    2013|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|6
    2013|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|7
    2013|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2013|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2013|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2013|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|5
    2013|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|8
    2013|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Humane Killer|2
    2013|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Imitation Gun|1
    2013|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Prohibited Weapon|1
    2013|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Replica (Blank Firing)|1
    2013|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2013|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2013|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2013|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|5
    2013|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|10
    2013|Limerick|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2013|Limerick|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2013|Limerick|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2013|Limerick|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|1
    2013|Limerick|Stolen|Telescopic Sight|1
    2013|Louth Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2013|Louth Div|Stolen|Imitation Gun|1
    2013|Louth Div|Stolen|Replica (Non Firing)|1
    2013|Louth Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2013|Louth Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2013|Louth Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2013|Louth Div|Stolen|Telescopic Sight|1
    2013|Mayo|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2013|Meath Div|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2013|Meath Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|3
    2013|Meath Div|Stolen|Pistol (Semi Automatic)|2
    2013|Meath Div|Stolen|Replica (Non Firing)|3
    2013|Meath Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|5
    2013|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2013|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2013|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|2
    2013|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|4
    2013|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|4
    2013|Roscommon/Longford Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2013|Roscommon/Longford Div|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2013|Roscommon/Longford Div|Stolen|Pistol (Semi Automatic)|1
    2013|Roscommon/Longford Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2013|Roscommon/Longford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2013|Roscommon/Longford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2013|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2013|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2013|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Rifle (Lever Action)|1
    2013|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|5
    2013|Tipperary|Stolen|Air Rifle|2
    2013|Tipperary|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|8
    2013|Tipperary|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|4
    2013|Tipperary|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|2
    2013|Tipperary|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2013|Tipperary|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|1
    2013|Tipperary|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|6
    2013|Tipperary|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|13
    2013|Waterford Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2013|Waterford Div|Stolen|Imitation Gun|2
    2013|Waterford Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2013|Waterford Div|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2013|Waterford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2013|Waterford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2013|Waterford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2013|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|3
    2013|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Rifle (Repeater)|1
    2013|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2013|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2013|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|4
    2013|Wexford Div|Stolen|Air Rifle|2
    2013|Wexford Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|6
    2013|Wexford Div|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2013|Wexford Div|Stolen|Imitation Gun|2
    2013|Wexford Div|Stolen|Musket|2
    2013|Wexford Div|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2013|Wexford Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|4
    2013|Wexford Div|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|2
    2013|Wexford Div|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2013|Wexford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2013|Wexford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Side By Side)|1
    2013|Wexford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|5
    2013|Wexford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|11
    2013|Wexford Div|Stolen|Toy Gun|2
    2013|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|4
    2013|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2013|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Imitation Gun|1
    2013|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|3
    2013|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2013|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2013|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|5
    2014|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2014|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2014|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Imitation Gun|1
    2014|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2014|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2014|Cavan/Monaghan|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|1
    2014|Clare|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2014|Cork City|Stolen|Air Pistol|2
    2014|Cork City|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2014|Cork City|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2014|Cork West|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2014|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2014|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2014|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2014|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2014|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|2
    2014|D.M.R. Eastern|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|6
    2014|D.M.R. North Central|Stolen|Gas Gun|1
    2014|D.M.R. North Central|Stolen|Replica (Blank Firing)|1
    2014|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|5
    2014|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Cross Bow|1
    2014|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Imitation Gun|3
    2014|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Prohibited Weapon|1
    2014|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Replica (Blank Firing)|4
    2014|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|4
    2014|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|6
    2014|D.M.R. Northern|Stolen|Starting Pistol|1
    2014|D.M.R. South Central|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|1
    2014|D.M.R. South Central|Stolen|Toy Gun|1
    2014|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Air Pistol|3
    2014|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2014|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Imitation Gun|2
    2014|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2014|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2014|D.M.R. Southern|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2014|D.M.R. Western|Stolen||1
    2014|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Air Rifle|3
    2014|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|5
    2014|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Imitation Gun|2
    2014|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Rifle (Lever Action)|1
    2014|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2014|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2014|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2014|D.M.R. Western|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|1
    2014|Donegal|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2014|Donegal|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2014|Donegal|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|2
    2014|Donegal|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2014|Donegal|Stolen|Telescopic Sight|1
    2014|Galway Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2014|Galway Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|1
    2014|Kerry|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2014|Kerry|Stolen|Imitation Gun|6
    2014|Kerry|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2014|Kerry|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|1
    2014|Kildare Div|Stolen|Air Pistol|1
    2014|Kildare Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2014|Kildare Div|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2014|Kildare Div|Stolen|Imitation Gun|3
    2014|Kildare Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2014|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2014|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2014|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2014|Kildare Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|4
    2014|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|4
    2014|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|3
    2014|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2014|Kilkenny/Carlow|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2014|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2014|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2014|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Imitation Gun|1
    2014|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2014|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|4
    2014|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|4
    2014|Laois/Offaly|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|11
    2014|Limerick|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2014|Limerick|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|3
    2014|Limerick|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2014|Limerick|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|3
    2014|Limerick|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2014|Louth Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|5
    2014|Louth Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2014|Louth Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2014|Mayo|Stolen|Air Rifle|1
    2014|Mayo|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2014|Mayo|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2014|Mayo|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2014|Mayo|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2014|Mayo|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2014|Meath Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|8
    2014|Meath Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2014|Meath Div|Stolen|Rifle (Pump Action)|1
    2014|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|1
    2014|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|2
    2014|Meath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|4
    2014|Roscommon/Longford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2014|Roscommon/Longford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    2014|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2014|Sligo/Leitrim|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|1
    2014|Tipperary|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2014|Tipperary|Stolen|Gun safe|1
    2014|Tipperary|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2014|Tipperary|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|1
    2014|Tipperary|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|4
    2014|Waterford Div|Stolen|Gun safe|2
    2014|Waterford Div|Stolen|Imitation Gun|1
    2014|Waterford Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|3
    2014|Waterford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|3
    2014|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Imitation Gun|2
    2014|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|1
    2014|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Shotgun|1
    2014|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|6
    2014|Westmeath Div|Stolen|Telescopic Sight|1
    2014|Wexford Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|1
    2014|Wexford Div|Stolen|Replica (Non Firing)|1
    2014|Wexford Div|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2014|Wexford Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|2
    2014|Wexford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|4
    2014|Wexford Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|1
    2014|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|2
    2014|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Imitation Gun|1
    2014|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Rifle|1
    2014|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Rifle (Bolt Action)|8
    2014|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Pump Action)|1
    2014|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Single Barrel)|2
    2014|Wicklow Div|Stolen|Shotgun (Under And Over)|2
    ||||
    Total|||| 1710

I note some of the Deputy's questions relate to firearms stolen from licensed owners and how many of these guns stolen may, for example, be replicas or humane killers or deactivated firearms.

The table below gives details of firearms linked to a licence recorded as stolen over the years 2010 to 2014 inclusive, with yearly totals for rifles, shotguns and handguns.

Type|2010|2011|2012|2013|2014|Total
    Rifles|42|68|65|60|41|276
    Shotguns|176|206|163|170|111|826
    Handguns|2|2|1|2|-|7
    TOTAL|220|276|229|232|152|1,109

The research required to compile the other information sought by the Deputy would require a disproportionate expenditure of time and resources, which cannot be justified in current circumstances where there are other significant demands on resources.

It's hard to point to any one PQ over the last few years and say "This one is the most significant", but this is definitely a contender for the sheer amount of raw data it's made available. (So I put it in a spreadsheet, attached to this post. Enjoy)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Amazing how many pump action Rifles are stolen.
    I would have thought they would be relatively rare in comparison to bolt action models.

And by my quick tally, total semi-Auto shotguns stolen was 21, Pump-Action 16, Bolt Action was 1

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭knockon

So by my counting and this was quick...

2010 D.M.R. Western Stolen Pistol (Semi Automatic) 1
    2010 Kildare Div Stolen Pistol (Semi Automatic) 1
    2010 Louth Div Stolen Pistol 1
    2011 Cork North Stolen Pistol 1
    2011 Cork North Stolen Pistol (Semi Automatic) 1
    2012 Meath Div Stolen Pistol (Semi Automatic) 1
    2013 Meath Div Stolen Pistol (Semi Automatic) 2
    2013 Roscommon/Longford Div Stolen Pistol (Semi Automatic) 1

9 Pistols were stolen and according to the figures supplied by the Minister, 7 were from licensed individuals??? So Only 2 of theses above are from an RFD? Where are the ones stolen from AGS members and Army recorded?

The breakdown of those figures is interesting:
    Type|Count||SubTotal|Count|
    Shotgun (Under And Over)|451||Replica (total)|54
    Cartridges / Rounds of Ammo.|266||Rifle Total|271
    Shotgun (Single Barrel)|242||Shotgun Total|852
    Rifle (Bolt Action)|178|||
    Imitation Gun|62|||
    Shotgun|60|||
    Air Rifle|45|||
    Shotgun (Semi Automatic)|45|||
    Air Pistol|44|||
    Rifle (Pump Action)|43|||
    Rifle|37|||
    Replica (Blank Firing)|30|||
    Gun safe|29|||
    Shotgun (Side By Side)|27|||
    Shotgun (Pump Action)|25|||
    Replica (Non Firing)|24|||
    Telescopic Sight|18|||
    Pistol|12|||
    Toy Gun|12|||
    Gas Gun|9|||
    Rifle (Lever Action)|8|||
    Humane Killer|7|||
    Paintball Gun|4|||
    Prohibited Weapon|4|||
    Starting Pistol|4|||
    Unknown|4|||
    Musket|3|||
    Revolver|3|||
    Cross Bow|2|||
    Flare Pistol|2|||
    Shotgun (Bolt Action)|2|||
    Stun Gun|2|||
    Grenade|1|||
    Rifle (Automatic)|1|||
    Rifle (Double Barrel)|1|||
    Rifle (Long Rifle)|1|||
    Rifle (Repeater)|1|||
    Rifle (Semi Automatic)|1|||

1 Semi Auto rifle and 7 handguns stolen in the last 4 years....

FFS. Public safety threat...what a load of ****e....

Its seems the tide has just gone out and we can see who has their trunks down!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

I wonder who had the grenade. :rolleyes:

or the 29 Gun Safes!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭SVI40

Don't forget the 4 prohibited weapons, what ever they may be.

knockon wrote: »
    or the 29 Gun Safes!!:rolleyes:

Whatever about the others, which you could stretch to meet legally, there 266 rounds of ammunition, 29 gun safes, 62 imitation guns and 12 toy guns listed as firearms when under Section One of the Firearms Act, those four categories are not legally firearms even within the enormously wide definition of that term in Irish law.

Hm.

• Advertisement

SVI40 wrote: »
    Don't forget the 4 prohibited weapons, what ever they may be.

Cans of Mace or stun guns,flick knives most proably.but could have been Full auto MAC 10 s too for all we know:p Gotta wonder who was daft enough to report them stolen ?

Whats a long rifle and a repeater rifle?Seeing 1 each was nicked along with 60 "shotgun"??? No definitions,just lumped there?

Advertisement