Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Eod100 wrote: »
    Yeah like I said I never got a email. Gonna chance my arm emailing seeing could they add me cos I never got reminder email. Think they might need new email provider as it's not a once off.

They don't send reminder emails anymore. Mine expired with not even a notification as did my other halfs.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis and there is likely to be high demand on the day.
    There are a limited number of tickets in various categories for each of the three games.
    There is a strict limit of a maximum of two (2) tickets per member. This is to ensure that as many members as possible can get to at least one of the games.

I presume this means 2 tickets across all of the 3 matches like in previous years ?
    i.e 1 ticket for Wales and 1 for Scotland and none for Italy,or 2 for Wales and none for Scotland or Italy,etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭PMC83

I presume this means 2 tickets across all of the 3 matches like in previous years ?
    i.e 1 ticket for Wales and 1 for Scotland and none for Italy,or 2 for Wales and none for Scotland or Italy,etc.

Correct

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭keng66

I see on Ticketmaster that the Supporters sale starts at 10.00 am this Thursday, they should be sending out emails today

• Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

They don't send reminder emails anymore. Mine expired with not even a notification as did my other halfs.

Thought the email posted about tickets said they do. Ah well, will chance my arm anyways. Nothing to lose sure!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

I know the chance is slim , but if anyone is not using their allowance for any of the games I would really appreciate if I could have it to get tickets for my son . Thanks in advance 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

I never renewed my membership this year but got sent a code just now. I'm a lot happier about this considering I didn't get any in the lottery last year.

sternn wrote: »
    I never renewed my membership this year but got sent a code just now. I'm a lot happier about this considering I didn't get any in the lottery last year.

Same as but maybe they added me after my email. I dunno how this system is much better than the one people were criticising last year. Both are effective lotteries!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭testtech05

sternn wrote: »

Maybe I should have chanced not renewing too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,771 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Code gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I sadly wont be using my supporters club code this 6N campaign and willing to pass it on. PM if interested (No selling over face)

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Renewing my earlier appeal for a code if anyone isn’t using theirs please ðŸ™ðŸ» For any of the games as I want to surprise my 13 year old with tickets . Thank you in advance ðŸ™ðŸ»

Got offered ticket for 130e for Wales. Seems crazy price.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Eod100 wrote: »
    Got offered ticket for 130e for Wales. Seems crazy price.

I assume that's premium level.

• Subscribers Posts: 40,995 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

on since 10 am looking for scotland or wales tickets... nothing available

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭crisco10

me too. and bizarrely, there is a small note that says I have reached my ticket limit

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

got 2 for scotland but wales was single tickets straight away and premium costing 136 so didnt bother

picked up 2 cheaper Italy tickets instead for less than the one wales ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭KBurke85

Only remembered about 10.05. Got two for the Italy game couldn't find tickets for the others

• Subscribers Posts: 40,995 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

cheapest tickets available for the italy game are €80 each.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭testtech05

sydthebeat wrote: »
    on since 10 am looking for scotland or wales tickets... nothing available

Me too can only get joy for the Italy game not a sniff of the other 2.....

• Advertisement

Riskymove wrote: »
    got 2 for scotland but wales was single tickets straight away and premium costing 136 so didnt bother

picked up 2 cheaper Italy tickets instead for less than the one wales ticket

so you got 4 tickets? thought the limit was 2??

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭Ronney

Got 2 x Scotland there

Went for best available, got East lower @€;90 each

On at 10 and took about a minute for TM to refresh and allow me put in code.

Only the only browser open and didn't try for Wales at same time

• Registered Users Posts: 42 st1903

Was only trying for Scotland and was on right at 10 but nothing offered

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Kevski

Got 2 tickets for Scotland. Keep pressing ‘search again’ and hopefully some will come up for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭fred252

Had two sessions open from the dot of 10. Only saw Italy tickets available. I was looking for 2 tickets so maybe they had singles for Scotland and Wales.

+fees

i got 2 at 65 each

I assume that's premium level.

It was yeah. Only ticket category offered to me. Couldn't justify paying that. Know the 50e doesn't guarantee tickets but seems like a waste to pay when there's such little change of getting a ticket and then it's at a very high price

crisco10 wrote: »
    so you got 4 tickets? thought the limit was 2??

there are two members in the houshold

• Advertisement

folks

experience of this is to keep trying for a while

not all tickets get bought and some come back to system etc

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement