Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

If they do the same as last year then December community day will be all 11 of 2019 over 2 days so hopefully a chance to get the ones we missed

That was the best weekend ever :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,664 ✭✭✭✭josip

Canard wrote: »
    That was the best weekend ever :D

I was exhausted at the end of it, stayed up until 3am Monday morning trading between 3 family accounts to get the candies to do the evolves.

My brain was frazzled by the end of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

New generation just landed.

Angron wrote: »
    So, now that Turtwig is done and dusted, I wonder what the next community day will be. I'm expecting Trapinch, which isn't too bad looking as a shiny.

It's Chimchar?

Diemos wrote: »
    But MUGA only changes hands every few weeks! None of the locals bother with it cos they are all gold there already.

I have been unlucky. I raided there twice but only took it once, on a Sunday recently when a drone was flying around Shankill emptying gyms that weren't well defended, and leaving them empty. I would have taken it personally except I was outside Brady's with another local just finished a raid and watched it be taken and left empty too. I will go back again soon and hope to hold it a few weeks then!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's Chimchar?

There's always been something in between starters, Chimchar wouldn't be until November.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭5star02707

Are there any Mewtwo raids for boardsies?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

It's Chimchar?

Chimchar is November day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Do Durant and Drillbur spawn in Ireland? I could have sworn I saw Durant earlier today, couldn't catch it cause it was out of the way, but now I'm only seeing Drillbur.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

Well I caught Excadrill earlier which takes Drilbur candy to power up - presumably Drilbur is available to catch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Well I caught Excadrill earlier which takes Drilbur candy to power up - presumably Drilbur is available to catch?

Yeah Drillbur definitely spawns. But not sure about Durant, I'm pretty sure I saw Durant on my nearby, but it could have been something else I guess.

Durant and Drillbur are regional split across the east and west hemispheres, was wondering if we were close enough in pogo to get both.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got two shiny Mewtwo today, one on each account.

Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet Mewtwo Raid hour has been officially postponed no new date yet

You'll get a message when you open the game

Trapinch is the next community day.

Wing126 wrote: »
    Do Durant and Drillbur spawn in Ireland? I could have sworn I saw Durant earlier today, couldn't catch it cause it was out of the way, but now I'm only seeing Drillbur.

Durant does spawn just saw it in Trinity earlier

5star02707 wrote: »
    Durant does spawn just saw it in Trinity earlier

For sure, caught one earlier. I'm regretting not chasing down that Panpour shadow yesterday though.

I think it's Pansear in Europe

I think it's Pansear in Europe

Whatever that shadow is anyway.

491133.jpg

found a shiny mewtwo today :D enjoy your day lads

Shiny Yanma is in the wild now, part of the Montreal safari zone.

• Advertisement

Didn't get to any Mewtwo raids but I did catch a shiny Lillipup! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Haven’t managed any Mewtwo raids either :( but hatched a shiny alolan Vulpix. I keep seeing Torkoal miles away on my radar but finding Corsola which I already got when it was in Europe!

Got a 100% Mewtwo today :D

I know that Giratina Altered (with a shiny chance) is the next t5 raid until the 17th, but I wonder who is after that. I feel like they'll do Origin form, but I'm seeing a lot of people hoping for Darkrai.

Also kinda eh on Mewtwo going back as an EX raid, even with shadow ball, I was hoping for something new. At least it's a better boss than Deoxys though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,779 ✭✭✭✭phog

Angron wrote: »
    Got a 100% Mewtwo today :D

Snap and a shiny one so not a bad week for me :D

98% im good with that ;) 15/14/15 last day of mewtwo raid today w/ Psystrike so make sure to grab yourselves at least one

Waiting around for a Mewtwo now at 16:05 on O'Connell Street it's my first of this event hope it's shiny

Got 3 shiny Yanma during their increased spawns, and then the day after got a 4th from a random spawn outside my house :D Headed to Dublin to do a few Giratina raids, and hopefully pick up a shiny or two.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

I'm very salty today, did 5 Giratina raids, three fled on me, no shinies, and the two I caught were shìte!!
    I did get one shiny yanma at the weekend though:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,664 ✭✭✭✭josip

Just arrived down to my mother's poke desert in rural Ireland to find a lillipup and swablu waiting for me.
    It seems that Niantic have added a spawn location here as part of the recent update.
    Presumably they do it based on previous pokemon go game activity at geo locations?
    Perhaps where incense has been laid on more than one occasion?

Advertisement