Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

josip wrote: »
    What's this about the Gen 2 regionals next week?
    There are none as far as I´m aware, next week is:
    - Mewtwo will return to raids knowing Psystrike
    - Shiny Mewtwo released
    - All Deoxys forms will be released to raids
    - Some Gen 5 Pokemon will be released with their shiny forms!
    Or official version:
    Week 3: A Unova Unveiling
    All your research has paid off! Professor Willow has informed us that some Pokémon originally discovered in the Unova region are now appearing in the world of Pokémon GO!

Date + Time
    September 16, 2019, at 1 p.m. to September 23, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT

Features

Mewtwo with the special move Psystrike will be available to challenge in five-star raids. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Mewtwo!
    Need a good team to take on Mewtwo? Other Pokémon appearing in raids will help you build a good team to challenge the Genetic Pokémon.
    The Gear Pokémon Klink, originally discovered in Unova, will also appear in raids. You might even encounter a Shiny Klink!
    You may also find Shiny Patrat and Shiny Lillipup!

Bonuses

2× Incubator effectiveness

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

I though they were coming next week. Apologies if wrong
    Edit, ****e, I was, don't know how I got that impression :(
    I'm sad now

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Horrible hatches all day 4 bonsli 4 clefa 3 azurill 1 Riolu( :) ) Diglett Sandshrew too only shiny so far was Mr Mime a few days ago now

There's a safari zone in Canada coming up too with some shinies being released or boosted worldwide from that, I'm really hoping a booster amour on blue ponies make the grade there

Yay to my 48th gold gym!

Got two more I work on when I can be bothered driving there, and two more local gyms that just require physical effort to get to.

• Advertisement

Mewtwo Raid hour on Wednesday 6-7 to look forward to

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

No shiny regionals yet, but did hatch a shiny Alolan Geodude, which was nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,704 ✭✭✭✭josip

Yay to my 48th gold gym!

Got two more I work on when I can be bothered driving there, and two more local gyms that just require physical effort to get to.

My local gold gym domination plans slowed up a lot once the nearbys were finished.
    40 was straightforward, 50 was slower than expected. Took ages to get to 60.
    And I'm lucky enough to live in Dublin with a lot of gyms nearby.
    I had hoped to get to 100, but I doubt if I ever will.

Will the Adventure Box remain in the shop until the end of Mewtwo week or will it disappear/change next Monday 16th?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭5star02707

coming back to play Go and looking forward on that Mewtwo raid :D

• Advertisement

My local gold gym domination plans slowed up a lot once the nearbys were finished.
    40 was straightforward, 50 was slower than expected. Took ages to get to 60.
    And I'm lucky enough to live in Dublin with a lot of gyms nearby.
    I had hoped to get to 100, but I doubt if I ever will.

I still have a few in Shankill that will take a while. Especially MUGA cause it's a pain to bother with. Basically attempting to get every gym from Newcastle to Shankill, and I have most of them. There's a new gym in Greystones that's inaccessible because of building work, and a gym in the grounds of Kilruddery House that you have to pay in to access, so not counting those.

Will the Adventure Box remain in the shop until the end of Mewtwo week or will it disappear/change next Monday 16th?

Leek duck is my go to site for box info

The current ultra box has loads of raid passes and 10 super incubator seems a good deal for after community day on Sunday as 2pm end time will hopefully have a good few deoxys raids in Stephens Green Merrion Square TCD and city centre and I'm sure there'll be a gaggle of us about to take em on :D

Box last changed on September 3rd so it may change on September 17th which is next Tuesday if they're doing it every 2 weeks.

Scratch that there will be new or different boxes on Saturday/Sunday for community day there are always community day specific boxes.

https://leekduck.com/boxsales/

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Yay to my 48th gold gym!..........
    Thats great, well done.
    I'm only at 10 gold, with another 12 75% towards gold.
    Total gyms count is 784.

Am looking forward to new shadows next week. Gonna have to work hard to get full Dex again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Got a shiny Khangaskhan, 4 Tauros and a Farfetch'd. Just need an Articuno and my Kanto Dex is completed ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Diemos

I still have a few in Shankill that will take a while. Especially MUGA cause it's a pain to bother with. Basically attempting to get every gym from Newcastle to Shankill, and I have most of them. There's a new gym in Greystones that's inaccessible because of building work, and a gym in the grounds of Kilruddery House that you have to pay in to access, so not counting those.
    But MUGA only changes hands every few weeks! None of the locals bother with it cos they are all gold there already.

Wing126 wrote: »
    Got a shiny Khangaskhan, 4 Tauros and a Farfetch'd. Just need an Articuno and my Kanto Dex is completed /QUOTE]

I was in a similar spot, need Moltres, Articuno, Mewtwo and regionals. Only hatching Farfetch'ds so far though which is frustrating. Got this far without trading, might as well try to finish :P

Hehe, the Attax Deoxys that I'm missing is in MUGA right now.
    But I'm not going to be allowed to skip lunch to go after it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Shiranui

Just wanna say, kudos that PoGo boards are still running, with things like Telegram / Whastapp / Discord in the mix :)

Shiny 328cp Onix Caught same Onix on 3 account only my main account was shiny

• Advertisement

Got a Deoxys defence today so I have the four now, EX raid today was still speed, which is a tiny bit annoying when it's in regular raids as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Shiranui wrote: »
    Just wanna say, kudos that PoGo boards are still running, with things like Telegram / Whastapp / Discord in the mix :)

You see there’s no crap on here, just discussion on the game. I found discord, Facebook etc. is just full of a**holes with double standards.

3 7k today all turtwig hatched Niantic know how to screw with us they really do, plus side I've good headstart on my candy for tomorrow now. ��

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got a few shiny Turtwig, as well as a shiny Mr Mime in the wild :D

Just 3 shiny turtwig, my daughter got 11 :eek:

None weather was too bad earlier for me to get out bought the damn ultra box too so I'll have to walk 9 eggs tomorrow going to appointment. I'm going Stephen Hawking mode for October community day if I have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Had to leave my parents to the airport this morning, so missed most of the community day. Got back with 15 minutes left and caught one Shiny, but unfortunately didn't have enough candy to fully evolve to get Frenzy plant.

So, now that Turtwig is done and dusted, I wonder what the next community day will be. I'm expecting Trapinch, which isn't too bad looking as a shiny.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Sunday is a working day here so I hope the next one is a Saturday :/

Got one shiny anyway, and also hatched a shiny Taurus :) and got a shiny feebas in a raid. Not too bad for the amount I’ve been able to play.

• Advertisement

If they do the same as last year then December community day will be all 11 of 2019 over 2 days so hopefully a chance to get the ones we missed

Advertisement