Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

Just to cease any further ambiguity, in case I get munched, I'm Lady Stoneheart not Catelyn.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Just to cease any further ambiguity, in case I get munched, I'm Lady Stoneheart not Catelyn.

As a show watcher, not a book reader, they are one and the same, aren’t they?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Mod notice

There has been a substitution, LadySkunk has left the game and is being replaced by Tritium. Tritium is playing with the A/C Ríona WW. He has been provided with all of the information LadySkunk had re her role. He has no recollection of his previous life. It's a sensitive subject for him, so please don't ask.

As with before this is unrelated to the anon accounts that will be used by houses in phase 2 any questions PM the mods

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Thanks TB. Hope all is ok with Lady Skunk and you're feeling better soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Laters skunkers. Hope everything is okay :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The cold wind had abated somewhat as Stu Redman took a stroll through the weir wood. Still trying to digest the events of the night before, he hadn't thought of putting on his armour nor strapping on his sword. Why bother. He was amongst friends and the nightking lay dead.

He barely felt the knife sink into his back. Nor the next one sink into his neck. He didn't hear the snow crunch under the feet of his attackers as they walked away. Dead men can't feel. Dead men can't hear.

Winter was still here.

Stu Redman is dead. He was Jon Snow of House Stark

Well that answers the question of whether they still have a munch. :(

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Well that answers the question of whether they still have a munch. :(

Why wouldn’t they have a munch? How would they win if they couldn’t?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok I have some aspirin taken and I'm back on the case for now.

As I suspected the entire Mick wagon was comprised of villagers day 2

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Why wouldn’t they have a munch? How would they win if they couldn’t?

Well when I raised the question last night sKeith suggested that all kills so far had been through winning prizes and with the kills last night that they might not.

• Advertisement

Well when I raised the question last night sKeith suggested that all kills so far had been through winning prizes and with the kills last night that they might not.

Including the Eva kill on morning 2?

There's something janky going on with the kills and conversions.

Conversion morning one.
    Conversion AND kill morning two
    Failed "attack" on morning three, no conversion (BEFORE the NK dies)
    Kill morning four.

Wolves will always need munches. People have even said that protect prizes straight up referenced munches too.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Currently ISOing beaker btw.

There's a LOT in there so this could take a while

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Good morning all

I see that the night is still dark and full of terrors

RIP Jon Snow, May the lord of light guide your way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Including the Eva kill on morning 2?

There's something janky going on with the kills and conversions.

Conversion morning one.
    Conversion AND kill morning two
    Failed "attack" on morning three, no conversion (BEFORE the NK dies)
    Kill morning four.

Wolves will always need munches. People have even said that protect prizes straight up referenced munches too.

N0 - conversion
    N1 - conversion and ecto's kill
    N2 - conversion failed
    N3 - NK dead, so revert so standard ww rules.

Nothing 'janky' that i can see.

>>Conversion AND kill morning two
    kill was ecto, who admitted it.

>>Failed "attack" on morning three, no conversion (BEFORE the NK dies)
    failed 'convert'

>>Wolves will always need munches.

Do they?

well, they got them now, but they didn't NEED them.
    8v2
    6 mislynches and its parity with no munches.

but, its now straight up ww, so

7 v 2

5 v 2 after a mislynch
    3 v 2 after another and its lylo.

so, if this is now straight up ww we have 2 spare mislynches until lylo.

Morning 2 kill was NOT me. Morning 1 was Clara that was me. Dandy/Eva kill was the evils

Ecto admitted to killing Eva, who was described as being killed as follows.....
    duffman13 wrote: »
    The sun set earlier than normal, the days were getting shorter a sure sign that summer was coming to an end and the long night was approaching. The Night king and his generals set out.

Eva WW was supposed to be home before dark but had been held up by the weather on the journey home, the horse froze with fear when he saw the Night King and his 2 companions standing in the road, the horse reared up and was quickly speared by the Night King, who then turned his attention to Eva WW before Eva WW could reach for his concealed dagger the Night King turned the spear on him. The three walked away towards their next destination leaving both Eva WW and the horse dead on the road.

Eva WW was killed by the Night King and White Walkers

Eva WW was Varys

No she didn't. She stated repeatedly she kill Clara day 1

Morning 2 kill was NOT me. Morning 1 was Clara that was me. Dandy/Eva kill was the evils

Sorry, I was going by Lords list.

so there is an extra day in there that lord never mentioned.

Ecto did NOT admit to killing Eva FFS.

I won prize day 0 and had to submit name by 9.30 on Monday morning. I submitted Clara's name and she died in dragon fire.

Eva was killed by NK and co.

sKeith wrote: »
    Sorry, I was going by Lords list.

so there is an extra day in there that lord never mentioned.

Where?

I'm listing the wolves actions. There's no "missing" day. I've listed what actions the wolves took.

I also dispute that "attack" is synonymous with "conversion". A failed "ATTACK" is very different, especially in the context of Eva being munched on Day 2, and Stu being munched this morning.

• Advertisement

Where?

I'm listing the wolves actions. There's no "missing" day. I've listed what actions the wolves took.

I also dispute that "attack" is synonymous with "conversion". A failed "ATTACK" is very different, especially in the context of Eva being munched on Day 2, and Stu being munched this morning.

Your listing things wrong is the point.

Day 1 the NK converted by using his dagger. Failed attack mentioned a dagger. That's why I personally think it was a conversion attempt.

Ecto admitted to killing Eva, who was described as being killed as follows.....

Why are you modifying quotes? quotes of munch posts?

I'm getting Mick vibes from Lord.

They know the wheels are falling off the wagon.

Your listing things wrong is the point.

Day 1 the NK converted by using his dagger. Failed attack mentioned a dagger. That's why I personally think it was a conversion attempt.

Fair. Eva was killed by his "spear". Stu is killed by knives.

Why are you modifying quotes? quotes of munch posts?

You referenced Eva's death, so I quoted the bit about Eva's death.

Baggly wrote: »
    As the sun set the Night King rose, soon he would bring the night to the whole Kingdom but for now he needed to add another general to his army. He didn't need stealth for the selection had already been made by the only man in the realm who did not need to fear him. On the signal he strode into the house and while the resident was held down by his right hand man he took a dragonglass dagger and plunged it into the heart of the one he had chosen. He would live eternally now as one of the White Walkers, and they would bring fear and the night to all together.

A conversion has taken place.

GIF_SHURG_3.0.gif
    000c738e-572.jpg

CLARABEL was killed by dragon fire. Valar Morghulis.

She was...... Thoros of Myr, of The Brotherhood without banners

The sun set earlier than normal, the days were getting shorter a sure sign that summer was coming to an end and the long night was approaching. The Night king and his generals set out.

Eva WW was supposed to be home before dark but had been held up by the weather on the journey home, the horse froze with fear when he saw the Night King and his 2 companions standing in the road, the horse reared up and was quickly speared by the Night King, who then turned his attention to Eva WW before Eva WW could reach for his concealed dagger the Night King turned the spear on him. The three walked away towards their next destination leaving both Eva WW and the horse dead on the road.

Eva WW was killed by the Night King and White Walkers

Eva WW was Varys

The three arrived at their next destination, as with the previous night the Night King strode in without hesitation, dragonglass dagger in hand while his victim was held down by his accomplices as the dagger was plunged though their heart.

A conversion has taken place
    The temperature in the room dropped suddenly, and fixxxer awoke with a start to see an icy figure standing over him, he took a few moments to get his bearings but as the nightking drew his dagger, fixxxer became aware of another person in the room, the mysterious figure moved stealthily and the small shaft of moonlight caught the glinting gold hilt of a valyrian steel sword as it sliced through the air towards the nightking. Taken by surprise the nightking beat a hasty retreat.

Fixxxer was protected from an attack
    The cold wind had abated somewhat as Stu Redman took a stroll through the weir wood. Still trying to digest the events of the night before, he hadn't thought of putting on his armour nor strapping on his sword. Why bother. He was amongst friends and the nightking lay dead.

He barely felt the knife sink into his back. Nor the next one sink into his neck. He didn't hear the snow crunch under the feet of his attackers as they walked away. Dead men can't feel. Dead men can't hear.

Winter was still here.

Stu Redman is dead. He was Jon Snow of House Stark

compiling FULL quotes for munchs and ecto's morning kill.

compiling FULL quotes for munchs and ecto's morning kill.

I really hate the wording on that. "Ecto's morning kill" subtly aligns me with evils. It was a prize kill.

That said I don't want to spend the whole day fighting my corner only to get lynched and not have contributed anything so I'm going to be looking at everyone else today. I have no instincts. I've had a shocker so I'm just going to do a detailed read back and give my reads list on everyone later.

This ISO is gonna take all day lads and lasses.

It's making my head hurt and I'm only through day 1 yet :(

I really hate the wording on that. "Ecto's morning kill" subtly aligns me with evils. It was a prize kill.

That said I don't want to spend the whole day fighting my corner only to get lynched and not have contributed anything so I'm going to be looking at everyone else today. I have no instincts. I've had a shocker so I'm just going to do a detailed read back and give my reads list on everyone later.

I think this makes sense.

A full reads list from everyone would be good.

• Advertisement

On that note though, I'm not feeling the best today, so won't be around as much. I'll get a full list in when I can.

Advertisement