Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

tritium wrote: »
    The prize just basically sits there until needed, I don’t do anything. If Cersei is attacked I protect her

This is how I thought it worked tbh

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Necro wrote: »
    Could verify you by going for Guffy if we get another kill point

Would confirm you are both who you claim to be

While I get the theory, I really am not thrilled at the proposal of pumping a bullet into the village just to clear Trit when he's already pretty villagery-leaning.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Could verify you by going for Guffy if we get another kill point

Would confirm you are both who you claim to be

This would be a better idea than lynching Mick and shooting at him too if we actually win kills.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    This would be a better idea than lynching Mick and shooting at him too if we actually win kills.

I still think we need at least lynch and an extra kill on him to be safe... if we get an extra kill like.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lord TSC wrote: »
    While I get the theory, I really am not thrilled at the proposal of pumping a bullet into the village just to clear Trit when he's already pretty villagery-leaning.....

Trit is claiming Jaime who can protect Cersei

Guffy is claiming Cersei.

If trit and Guffy are village then nothing will happen and we narrow the list for Night King

If one or both are lying we'll have resolved that

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

tritium wrote: »
    Would work if people are happy to take that approach

If Mick is the NK and whites die it's moot. If he is not the NK (probably still bad) im not sure if I would want to potentially kill Cercei to clear you when he knew your character.

That said I do realize that Yes he could have guessed and maybe had a 50/50 chance of being right.

For anyone that is around, how likely do you think that NightKing and his Right Hand were both among the unnamed in the OP?

tusk wrote: »
    I still think we need at least lynch and an extra kill on him to be safe... if we get an extra kill like.

True enough...evils could have a protection. Depends on how the contest goes I guess.

It's comments like this that made me ask earlier what changed from when we were looking at Mick, Trit, Guffy & Skunk being a team based off Mick's reveal and voting patterns.

When I did I was told nothing changed but some have Trit leaning villagery so...?

Hopefully won't matter if we get the NK but im still curious

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

For anyone that is around, how likely do you think that NightKing and his Right Hand were both among the unnamed in the OP?

I'd say if they converted a house member they'd maybe claim that character and leave the wight in the unnamed pool.

• Advertisement

tusk wrote: »

If I win a kill it's going on Mick. If others win kills they can do the same or test the character claims.

I'd say if they converted a house member they'd maybe claim that character and leave the wight in the unnamed pool.

I'm talking about before any conversions took place. From the announcement on Day 1, it was clear that there were 2 evils from the very beginning. What I'm wondering is do you think that NightKing got to choose his RightHand OR was the RightHand a role randed by mods?

It's comments like this that made me ask earlier what changed from when we were looking at Mick, Trit, Guffy & Skunk being a team based off Mick's reveal and voting patterns.

When I did I was told nothing changed but some have Trit leaning villagery so...?

Hopefully won't matter if we get the NK but im still curious

That's not confirmed. All I'm certain of right now is that Mick is evil.

The voting suggests he's likely the Night King but that's not confirmed.

I'd be much more confident if we could confirm even 1 wight on the GnR wagon

I'm talking about before any conversions took place. From the announcement on Day 1, it was clear that there were 2 evils from the very beginning. What I'm wondering is do you think that NightKing got to choose his RightHand OR was the RightHand a role randed by mods?
    There are no assigned roles outside of the Nightkings faction, in this game.

Faction, meaning it was pre-assigned

If I win a kill it's going on Mick. If others win kills they can do the same or test the character claims.

Doubt everyone will win kill but if we did get more than 1 kill. First revealed winner kills Mick. If for some reason that does not work then the 2nd winner can target them.

If Mick is revealed as the RHM then we asses who is next most likely NK.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Archery

Welcome to todays archery competition. Some of the best archers in all of Westeros are competing for some prizes. Some compete openly under a banner while others compete as mystery archers. To partake in the competition is simple, pop along here and fill in the details requested with your username.

One entry per person, closes at 2pm

Winners will be PMd

https://forms.gle/msC3WPJdr8csqRxb9

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

Given we know there’s something odd in the claimed non Op roles there are the following possibilities

A straight lying wolf or more in there
    A switch identity wolf in there

We also had a spare unclaimed which mick solved with a non op claim so it appears a wolf there at least

In an identity switch scenario we also have a wolf in the claims most likely but that resolves eventually if we get the wolf in group (I) above

So in a scenario where I think we now have a full deck of claims I think it’s unlikely both are there but beyond mick it seems the next point of focus

Faction, meaning it was pre-assigned

Thank you. This makes a difference to strategy imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

This is why i want to see MJs flip before we go killing others.

If MJ is not the NK, then his flip points us there.

Killing others means we could hit innocent villagers, bringing us closer to parity.

With the save this morning, i think this is our best move.

That's not confirmed. All I'm certain of right now is that Mick is evil.

The voting suggests he's likely the Night King but that's not confirmed.

I'd be much more confident if we could confirm even 1 wight on the GnR wagon

Oh I knew it was not confirmed but was wondering what changed to have people like Lordy saying they are village leaning on Trit.

ooo Archery today

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Trit is claiming Jaime who can protect Cersei

Guffy is claiming Cersei.

If trit and Guffy are village then nothing will happen and we narrow the list for Night King

If one or both are lying we'll have resolved that

Basically, if either is converted?

Because we know there HAS to be a Jamie and a Cersei, and since there's been no counter claims and everyone has claimed characters, I see zero reason to doubt those claims.

It's also presuming that a protect won't protect a converted Guffy, right? That if Guffy is converted, then the protects don't work?

Meanwhile, Trit being alive gives Guffy a default extra life (or at least a longer one), which is a determent to the wolves.

Again, I get the theory, but I'd way rather pump bullets into the more suspicious amoung us, rather than two people who have made character claims that aren't being countered at all.....

sKeith wrote: »
    This is why i want to see MJs flip before we go killing others.

If MJ is not the NK, then his flip points us there.

Killing others means we could hit innocent villagers, bringing us closer to parity.

With the save this morning, i think this is our best move.

Oh I get that, I'm just musing on confirming/disproving the character claim of Guffy primarily

Basically, if either is converted?

Because we know there HAS to be a Jamie and a Cersei, and since there's been no counter claims and everyone has claimed characters, I see zero reason to doubt those claims.

It's also presuming that a protect won't protect a converted Guffy, right? That if Guffy is converted, then the protects don't work?

Meanwhile, Trit being alive gives Guffy a default extra life (or at least a longer one), which is a determent to the wolves.

Again, I get the theory, but I'd way rather pump bullets into the more suspicious amoung us, rather than two people who have made character claims that aren't being countered at all.....

One or both could be wights/Night King claiming converted characters

Archery entered. Please in the name of the Seven let me win some goodies!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Quickbeam was this the same for your prize?

Was waiting for someone to ask this.

Yes, it was the same. Protects from one attack.

If we're testing Trit/Guffy, I'd rather go shooting Trit, tbh.

I rolled a dice (literally) to decide on the archery entry.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Entered. Need a prize today :)

Also how did I miss this earlier when I googled it

Tush = a ZZtop song

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

i missed a pull down :( only noticed at same time as pressing submit.

• Advertisement

Right I'll be back at 2pm, I'm gonna go listen to some Walrus entries and chill till then

Advertisement