Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

not going to bother fixing that as I don't even know if it's a decent song... anyway comp entered. Think I went 25253 but it was a random selection without thought (so the above may be incorrectly remembered) really

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Also how did I miss this earlier when I googled it

Tush = a ZZtop song

yooooootuuuuuuubbeeee

The good thing about these random number games is that i don't feel stupid when i lose

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

tusk wrote: »
    The good thing about these random number games is that i don't feel stupid when i lose

It's not random...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Cersei  Guffy Voted BH Day 1 & GnR Last Day 2
    Jamie Lannister Tritium Voted Ted Day 1 & GnR 6th Day 2
    Jon Snow StuRedman VoteTusk Day 1 & Mick Day 2
    Sansa Stark Tusk Voted Hello2D Day 1 & GnR 3rd Day 2
    Arya Stark Fixxxer Voted Tusk Day 1 & Mick Day 2
    Daenerys Targaryen Ectoplasm Voted BJ Day 1 & GnR 1st Day 2
    Jorah Mormont LordTSC Voted sKeith Day 1 & GnR 2nd Day 2
    Beric Dondarrion LadySkunk Voted Necro Day 1 & GnR Second Last Day 2

Claimed Gendry. beakerjoe Voted BH Day 1 & Hello 2D Day 2
    Claimed Greyworm. Bounty Hunter Voted Guffy Day 1 & 2
    Claimed Bronn Necro Voted Ted Day 1 & Mick Day 2
    Claimed Brienne quickbeam Voted Guffy Day 1 & Mick Day 2
    Claimed Caitlyn Hello 2D Person Below Voted ChocChip Day 1 & Tritium Day 2
    Claimed Qyburn sKeith Voted Ted Day 1 & GnR 4th Day 2

Claimed Bran Mick Voted sKeith Day 1 & Day 2

More tables. I want to do some more work on this but I think I am I correct in saying that there HAS to be 2 evils in the characters that weren't named in the OP and a max of 2 evils (based on number of conversions) in the characters named in the OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

quickbeam wrote: »
    Was waiting for someone to ask this.

Yes, it was the same. Protects from one attack.

If we're testing Trit/Guffy, I'd rather go shooting Trit, tbh.

That’s another brilliant contribution so. Someone gives you the chance to clear villagers to some degree but your response is ‘feck that I just want to go kill them’. If you’d been half as enthusiatic for a killing plan last night we would likely have gotten some return for the villagers we lost instead of the ****show we ended up with

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

*Shrugs*

I get the vibe that trit and QB are villagers fighting with each other today tbh

fixxxer wrote: »
    It's not random...

If you haven't won one, it feels random though. Maybe if I won one by accident I could have worked out how I did it but alas

fixxxer wrote: »
    It's not random...

it's random if you don't know how it's scored....

Eh, I've won one based on picking numbers and have no clue how I managed it.

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    *Shrugs*

I get the vibe that trit and QB are villagers fighting with each other today tbh

I can't see QB not being a villager.

The Brienne thing and her original phrasing of it rang true for me with my own character so I believed it ruling out NK & RHM.

Could have been a convert but as I said she would be one of my last choices as she really does not like to be a baddie as evident by the Batman Game where two face was curing villagers and trying to shoot baddies.

She saved someone targeted by the NK and there was no conversion today

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ectoplasm wrote: »

Me too :o

I can't see QB not being a villager.

The Brienne thing and her original phrasing of it rang true for me with my own character so I believed it ruling out NK & RHM.

Could have been a convert but as I said she would be one of my last choices as she really does not like to be a baddie as evident by the Batman Game where two face was curing villagers and trying to shoot baddies.

She saved someone targeted by the NK and there was no conversion today

It's fun if it is actually Brienne and Jaime going hammer and tongs at each other too:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

At maximum, only 1 of fixxxer/guffy can possibly be turned as their shields were up since jousting competition.

trit could be evil and the stop on guffy still happens. So shooting guffy does not mean trit is good, it just means guffy can now be easily converted.

same with qb, but why waste a convert attempt? could the 4 kills made them over confident.

competitions, n0 meme, day 1 jousting, day2 dueling, day3 archery

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

More tables. I want to do some more work on this but I think I am I correct in saying that there HAS to be 2 evils in the characters that weren't named in the OP and a max of 2 evils (based on number of conversions) in the characters named in the OP.

Definitely two in the non-OP people. Other two could be in either group.

*Shrugs*

He was just as vitriolic at Christmas and was also a villager then.

Ditto. Couldn't make head nor tail of it.

Cersei  Guffy Voted BH Day 1 & GnR Last Day 2
    Jamie Lannister Tritium Voted Ted Day 1 & GnR 6th Day 2
    Jon Snow StuRedman VoteTusk Day 1 & Mick Day 2
    Sansa Stark Tusk Voted Hello2D Day 1 & GnR 3rd Day 2
    Arya Stark Fixxxer Voted Tusk Day 1 & Mick Day 2
    Daenerys Targaryen Ectoplasm Voted BJ Day 1 & GnR 1st Day 2
    Jorah Mormont LordTSC Voted sKeith Day 1 & GnR 2nd Day 2
    Beric Dondarrion LadySkunk Voted Necro Day 1 & GnR Second Last Day 2

Claimed Gendry. beakerjoe Voted BH Day 1 & Hello 2D Day 2
    Claimed Greyworm. Bounty Hunter Voted Guffy Day 1 & 2
    Claimed Bronn Necro Voted Ted Day 1 & Mick Day 2
    Claimed Brienne quickbeam Voted Guffy Day 1 & Mick Day 2
    Claimed Caitlyn Hello 2D Person Below Voted ChocChip Day 1 & Tritium Day 2
    Claimed Qyburn sKeith Voted Ted Day 1 & GnR 4th Day 2

Claimed Bran Mick Voted sKeith Day 1 & Day 2

So 7 non-OP claims still alive :pac:

Eva (Varys) and Drumpot (Melisandre) narrow that 8 unknowns down to 6.

The Night King's right hand narrows it down further to 5

So for a fact there are two liars in that group. Now, whether or not they're wearing an OP characters clothes that's definitely up for debate.

It's why Mick flipping is really important as sKeith already said as if he isn't the NK it gives us an indication of where to hunt next

Lord why did you move from sKeith day 1 to GnR, voting alongside him on day 2 as a matter of interest?

So 7 non-OP claims still alive :pac:

Eva (Varys) and Drumpot (Melisandre) narrow that 8 unknowns down to 6.

The Night King's right hand narrows it down further to 5

So for a fact there are two liars in that group. Now, whether or not they're wearing an OP characters clothes that's definitely up for debate.

It's why Mick flipping is really important as sKeith already said as if he isn't the NK it gives us an indication of where to hunt next

They tried to convert arya

Arya Stark | Fixxxer | Voted Tusk Day 1 & Mick Day 2

• Advertisement

Lord why did you move from sKeith day 1 to GnR, voting alongside him on day 2 as a matter of interest?

GnR was the village concensus, no matter how many times you say otherwise.

check the FFa results choc chip posted.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Definitely two in the non-OP people. Other two could be in either group.

Yeah...that's what I was getting at but wanted to be clear that there is at least one more evil than Mick in the unnamed in OP group.
    Could be as many as 4 in that group actually which would be mad!

sKeith wrote: »
    GnR was the village concensus, no matter how many times you say otherwise.

check the FFa results choc chip posted.

And yet it doesn't seem like a consensus:confused:

It seems like chaos on a read back

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

My issues with Keith and GnR were one and the same tbh; both were FFAing me on day one with zero reason given (Keith implied it was a hunch, GnR gave even less than that). When I tried to confront them both on the matter, both chose to ignore me. It wasn't just being petty, but I felt it was lazy village play to be throwing accusations at me without actually engaging me, offering reasons, etc.

So I voted Keith on Night 1, which at least got me some reaction (he said I was OMGUSing) before he went back to ignoring me.

Yesterday, I still had the same issues with both, but Keith had obviously quietened down, whereas GnR still seemed to have issues with me he wouldn't discuss. Given GnR was being targeted for lynch via village consensus, and I had him FFA'd, he was an obvious pick for my vote.

Keith's vote surprised me a bit too. No clue why he went with GnR and I'll let him explain that one. I still think he's being very passive in this game, mind.

Uh, what? This is the final FFA compilation I can find....
    Choc Chip wrote: »
    GNR: 7
    Mick: 6
    Trit: 7
    Lord: 5
    Necro / Guffy: 4
    Drumpot / Beaker: 3
    BH / Stu / SK: 2
    Choc Chip / Fixxxer / 2D / QB / Tusk: 1

Updated for Mick and Guffy's revision

GnR and Trit on 7, Mick on six.

Unless you're trying to undermine FFA's now, GnR or Trit on 7 votes WAS the result of the village's discussions...

I'd rather never do an FFA ever again, but the white walkers had a voting block of 3, we needed a village consendus,

I suggested a 4 person ffa,

top person gets voted for

next three get the bullet.

people agreed and 4 person ffa came rolling in.

somebody siad, faster than they've ever seen before.

another discussion happened on what to do with the bullets and new stat appeared around that, but the origional top of ffa gets the lynch was where i was.

choc chip and me have different results,

i had a 4 way tie at the top and choc chip had gnr at the top.

i took choc chips compilations as correct, as she could see my source and was able to see where they differed, but i couldn't see her source, so took hers as correct.

top of ffa was gnr.
    gnr gets the vote.

Lord my point is if you read back the hour pre-lynch it seems like mass panic.

I didn't get the same vibe off day 1, it was almost too relaxed.

Again Mick sitting up there makes me think there was a concentrated effort to save him

Lord my point is if you read back the hour pre-lynch it seems like mass panic.

I didn't get the same vibe off day 1, it was almost too relaxed.

Again Mick sitting up there makes me think there was a concentrated effort to save him

I agree there seems to be a more chaotic attitude last night.

My point though was this suggestion that GnR came as a shock, or he wasn't the agreed upon candidate, is nonsense. He topped the FFA (with Trit), and Mick came second (in Choc's compilation).

GnR was voted out as top choice, Mick was second.

As I've said though, hit Mick and then we can see where we go from there.

Baggly wrote: »
    Archery

Welcome to todays archery competition. Some of the best archers in all of Westeros are competing for some prizes. Some compete openly under a banner while others compete as mystery archers. To partake in the competition is simple, pop along here and fill in the details requested with your username.

One entry per person, closes at 2pm

Winners will be PMd

https://forms.gle/msC3WPJdr8csqRxb9

Like the joust, no indication of number, just that it's at least 2. No PM received.

• Advertisement

Give em a few mins QB it's only 2.06pm :pac:

Advertisement