Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

quickbeam wrote: »
    I didn't watch the show. I'll take your word for it.

Not ruling it out. I just think it's unlikely. Open to being wrong though.

If you never watched the show let me assure you that it is most likely.

Sorry i think im getting take lock on you now qb, may have to back off for a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

fixxxer wrote: »
    9 pages and the IP to catch up on already

Thanks a bunch lads!

nothing much to catch up on, as long as u read the op, just hop to latest page and get involved.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Guffy wrote: »
    Hmm, that does seem a bit odd.

So do we disregard everything you say between now and then? Your conveniently able to say that anything that points to you being evil before then doesn't count cause you haven't read your role? Why 2pm?

You may do as you wish. For all you know I'm lying and have already read my PM.

2pm because I'm not sure I can hold out much longer than that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

fixxxer wrote: »
    Why do you assume a day0 conversion?

without wanting to go too meta, it avoids the chance of the game ending outright on day one.

Imagine if the NK dies without ever getting a convert? Would be a disaster.

Pure guess work, but I'd rather presume that the NK got to choose a partner quickly.

I'd agree that conversions would stop if the alpha dies. I'd also lean more towards the wrights dying if the NK does too. Mainly because IF it's only one conversion a day (big IF), you're only talking a small, small number of additional deaths. And the chance of actually hitting the NK is currently 1/23.

Unfortunately, a lot of this can't be actually tested.....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Hmm, that does seem a bit odd.

So do we disregard everything you say between now and then? Your conveniently able to say that anything that points to you being evil before then doesn't count cause you haven't read your role? Why 2pm?

Fwiw I'm just taking the posts as they are. If she uses that defence later I'd hope the village would lynch her, as it's not a defence tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Scroll-Seal.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

It is decreed that there shall be a Kingdom wide tourney
    funds for prizes have been approved by the iron bank

giphy.gif?cid=790b761125644fe804e55c0a282b48c77d7073e9f9e9922e&rid=giphy.gif

to part-take players should post GoT themed memes on thread and the 3 with the most thanks will win prizes. Max 1 prize per player. Thanks will be counted 8 hours from the competition being announced (i.e. 9pm on Sunday).
    players may submit a maximum of two entries please tag your entries with #courtjester to validate them

If you never watched the show let me assure you that it is most likely.

Sorry i think im getting take lock on you now qb, may have to back off for a bit

"getting take lock"??

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lord TSC wrote: »
    without wanting to go too meta, it avoids the chance of the game ending outright on day one.

Imagine if the NK dies without ever getting a convert? Would be a disaster.

Pure guess work, but I'd rather presume that the NK got to choose a partner quickly.

I'd agree that conversions would stop if the alpha dies. I'd also lean more towards the wrights dying if the NK does too. Mainly because IF it's only one conversion a day (big IF), you're only talking a small, small number of additional deaths. And the chance of actually hitting the NK is currently 1/23.

Unfortunately, a lot of this can't be actually tested.....

Well it's highly unlikely there'll be any kills prior to 10am tomorrow morning, so if the NK is the only evil team (at the moment) then logically they have a free run at converting tonight which would give them a +1 anyways

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

to part-take players should post GoT themed memes on thread and the 3 with the most thanks will win prizes. Max 1 prize per player. Thanks will be counted 8 hours from the competition being announced (i.e. 9pm on Sunday).
    players may submit a maximum of two entries please tag your entries with #courtjester to validate them

Can you please post a step by step how too tutorial of meme posting

A competition to win a prize, you say? #courtjester

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Oh ffs. I now need to learn to post gifs from phone?

Damn, no #courtjester on the last one

AcclaimedWhirlwindEland-size_restricted.gif

Surely, we thank the posts of those we trust, not the gifs we like best?

Who do we trust then :P

Second entry.

#courtjester

source.gif

I'm a thanks whore, so I'll be thanking everyone :P

Now, tell me...do gifs count as memes?

#CourtJester

giphy.gif

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm a thanks whore, so I'll be thanking everyone :P

Now, tell me...do gifs count as memes?

That's a good question :(

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Fwiw I'm just taking the posts as they are. If she uses that defence later I'd hope the village would lynch her, as it's not a defence tbh.

Well, I'm playing as villager atm. If I open my PM and find I'm the NK, I'll be

giphy.gif

beginningvsendofgameofthrones-5ac67b1b8023b90036bbdc99.JPG

#courtjester

Can you please post a step by step how too tutorial of meme posting

Google search 'GOT meme'.

Go to images, click on image.

Copy image address.

Come back to Boards, enter full site mode, or insert the image in these tags (without the dot):

[IMG][./IMG] Make sure you include #courtjester Image address should look something like this:[/img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m40gv7hRBV1qfwvado1_250.gif

And put it all together to get

tumblr_m40gv7hRBV1qfwvado1_250.gif

Now give me my thanks on the other posts :P

Necro wrote: »
    Second entry.

#courtjester

Explain how this is GoT meme if you want my thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

#courtjester

$

#courtjester

38aej9.jpg

sKeith wrote: »
    Explain how this is GoT meme if you want my thanks
    Never mind this post!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

488453.jpeg

#courtjester

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Entry two.

#courtjester

maxresdefault.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Should we be coordinating this instead of a free for all?

Advertisement