Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salisbury nerve agent attack a false flag/decoy operation?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    To you.

Do you have any evidence of an inside job or do you just automatically suspect one?

I open all possibilities unlike you were Russia only.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,802 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I open all possibilities

So your stance is - it could be anyone, but it's definitely not the Kremlin (because you keep attacking that theory), correct?

And you've mentioned you also believe that the Kremlin had nothing to do with the poisoning and murder of Litvinenko with Polonium 210 or it did?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    So your stance is - it could be anyone, but it's definitely not the Kremlin (because you keep attacking that theory), correct?

And you've mentioned you also believe that the Kremlin had nothing to do with the poisoning and murder of Litvinenko with Polonium 210 or it did?

I open it could be Russia but I don't see any evidence they were involved. It could easily be an internal dispute between Russians, organised crime, MI6 operation, family dispute, rogue agents who can say?

Litvinenko event doesn't make sense. Mario Scaramella was also poisoned the doctors said there was enough p-210 on his body to kill most men but he was alright. He met Litvinenko before he met the Russian agents on the other side of London on the same day. So how did he end up with p210 contact that day?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

The Brits have gone strangely silent on the Salisbury attack. Both the victims have recovered sufficiently to be discharged from hospital. I assume that the police know at this stage all about the victims movements and who they had contact with. They surely must, at this stage, know how the attack was carried out and by whom.
    Have they discovered something that doesn't back up their claims that the Russian government were involved, or maybe something even more embarrassing to themselves.
    The silence is deafening!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,802 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Roger_007 wrote: »
    They surely must, at this stage, know how the attack was carried out and by whom.

Depends on how well the assassins have covered their tracks and depends on whether the investigation can find the suspects and link them with evidence to the crime. The more professional the actors the harder it may be. Plenty of murders of Russian lawyers, opposition politicians, reporters and spies remained unsolved. The investigation could reveal info tomorrow, they could take years, or it may never be solved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

To slightly misquote Mark Twain, it appears that the reports of the murder of a Russian journalist in Kiev has been grossly exaggerated!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,993 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I open it could be Russia but I don't see any evidence they were involved.

I like it!

And with This: https://www.mediaite.com/online/plot-twist-russian-journo-murdered-by-kremlin-agents-is-alive/

This Conspiracy is *poof*

poof_usual_suspects.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement