Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salisbury nerve agent attack a false flag/decoy operation?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    lol, obviously not

Source for this? Because the OPCW seems pretty dead set that this is high purity Novichok probably from a state lab

Yes, but they never blamed Russia for making it.

https://www.opcw.org/news/article/opcw-marks-completion-of-destruction-of-russian-chemical-weapons-stockpile/

Dodging the question

Which spies

You made an assertion. It must be based on something. Which spies? names.

You asserted Putin "goes after" spies

Simple question. What do you mean by "goes after", tries to have them murdered?

I don't know if he sends agents to kill spies but I would be surprised it was done in the past more secretively. The World is bigger than the UK I have not read up on every case a Russian spy got killed.

Obviously, I mean murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,847 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

From the piece

"With the total elimination of Russia’s declared chemical weapons programme"

Russia never declared Novichok ;) They still deny it.

From the piece

"With the total elimination of Russia’s declared chemical weapons programme"

Russia never declared Novichok ;) They still deny it.

Novichok was developed by the Soviets outside of Russia. There not much evidence of Novichok factories existed in Russia. They don't have to declare if they not making it and there no evidence they are. Russia invited the OPCW right away after the event to visit any site they suspected.

Obviously, I mean murder.

You're in a thread claiming they can't possibly (attempt to) murder a spy

And now you are claiming that Putin has spies murdered

They reluctantly have to hand this traitor over to the UK in order to get their US spies back. And while he's there he continues to provide intelligence to the UK and allies, living comfortably in a lovely house provided by the UK

No other suspects. The Kremlin has murdered traitors and opponents in the past. Putin has spoken very (very) frankly about how he views betrayal. Russia passed laws to enable targeting foreign "extremists" (aka spies)

Yet somehow its utterly inconceivable that the Kremlin had anything to do with this..

because there isn't 100% proof of it. Hmmm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Which is modern day Russia. Same military.

Soviet Union is nowhere near modern day Russia.
    Usual spoof...Russia is drastically weaker than the Soviet Union.

If you could please stop trying to confuse the subject by lumping the 2 together that would be nice....I doubt you will...wouldnt suit your spiel!!

They reluctantly have to hand this traitor over to the UK in order to get their US spies back. And while he's there he continues to provide intelligence to the UK and allies, living comfortably in a lovely house provided by the UK

No other suspects. The Kremlin has murdered traitors and opponents in the past. Putin has spoken very (very) frankly about how he views betrayal. Russia passed laws to enable targeting foreign "extremists" (aka spies)

Yet somehow its utterly inconceivable that the Kremlin had anything to do with this..

Where is this proof of reluctance?
    Is it just another word you use to fill your argument to make it look genuine?

There isnt ANY proof

Soviet Union is nowhere near modern day Russia.
    Usual spoof...Russia is drastically weaker than the Soviet Union.

If you could please stop trying to confuse the subject by lumping the 2 together that would be nice....I doubt you will...wouldnt suit your spiel!!

lol. Context.

Previous poster was trying to use the break-up of USSR to infer that somehow the Soviet Union was "separate" from Russia.. including on military matters

Claiming this to distance Russia from Novichok development is along the same lines as claiming that Russia didn't develop nuclear weapons.. only the Soviet Union did ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Where are the skripals. The U.K. press has gone quiet.

• Advertisement

There isnt ANY proof

All the evidence/indicators we have point towards one country

And the UK claims the private intelligence strongly points towards that country with other countries that have seen the intelligence agreeing (and presumably correlating it with their own intelligence)

Wow, here they all come.

What evidence?

lol. Context.

Previous poster was trying to use the break-up of USSR to infer that somehow the Soviet Union was "separate" from Russia.. including on military matters

Claiming this to distance Russia from Novichok development is along the same lines as claiming that Russia didn't develop nuclear weapons.. only the Soviet Union did ;)

It is separate from Russia...that is simple facts

No other suspects. The Kremlin has murdered traitors and opponents in the past. Putin has spoken very (very) frankly about how he views betrayal. Russia passed laws to be able to target foreign "extremists" (aka spies)

I don't see why Skipral was targetted it doesn't make sense he would be knowing his background and life in the UK. Putin was talking about spies who will kick the bucket, he talking about spies who got away and escaped. Skipral was in prison for years Russia treated him kindly and they could have easily have got rid of him back then. It doesn't make sense Putin would use a military grade nerve to attack a pardoned spy on foreign soil. You try to kill someone secretly not out in open like this. Putin would not have done this with the world cup coming up the last thing he needed was the event got cancelled.

Wow, here they all come.

Who is they?

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Keplar240B

Queue Bono?

And the UK claims the private intelligence strongly points towards that country with other countries that have seen the intelligence agreeing (and presumably correlating it with their own intelligence)

All the evidence you have you were given by M15/6 and it’s stooges in the U.K. press

A few days ago the U.K. had to pay out for torturing a man sent via rendition and torture back to Libya, back when Libya were the good guys. The only reason this came to light was the paired were discovered after Libya fell. They were tortured before rendition too, including his pregnant wife.

Without this proof what I say here would be a conspiracy theory.

It is separate from Russia...that is simple facts

I think he's forgotten the Soviet Union broke up and the employees in these factories were not all born in Russia.

Where is this proof of reluctance?
    Is it just another word you use to fill your argument to make it look genuine?

The UK had to demand it, they insisted on Skripal. Apparently even Skripal didn't want to go to the UK, he wanted to serve out his sentence in Russia. Probably figured it was safer

• Advertisement

Who is they?

Sudden arrival of posters in a 16 page thread that had few posters. I'll see what the positions of each posters will be (even though I can probably already guess)

The UK had to demand it, they insisted on Skripal. Apparently even Skripal didn't want to go to the UK, he wanted to serve out his sentence in Russia. Probably figured it was safer

You need to back up what your saying here....otherwise anything you say can be passed of as personal opinion.

Wow, here they all come.

I generally stay away from this forum (since your post was just after my post I imagine it refers to me - although who knows what you mean by “they”).

Unlike you I dont have all day to support establishment positions on conspiracy theories (your theory about Russia is a conspiracy) or debunk them.

I might however start a thread on conspiracy theories that are known now to be true. Not here but in AH.

The longer this goes on, the longer I am sure this is a botched British operation. If the Skripals were cooperating they would be on main news every day, press conferences would be called, book deals would be signed and there would be a Hollywood movie on the way.

Sudden arrival of posters in a 16 page thread that had few posters. I'll see what the positions of each posters will be (even though I can probably already guess)

Are you not part of "they"?
    Seeing as all it is is other posters in your words.

Are you not part of "they"?
    Seeing as all it is is other posters in your words.

Welcome all the new posters to the thread! welcome comrades ;)

What’s that to you. Do you think that are the only allowed poster on here. On the original Skripal case you and two others dominated your echo chamber for a month fighting off any analysis that differed from you with cries of putinbots.

Anyway I dont like this forum - it ghettoises anti establishment thought by equating real and genuine attacks on establishment ideologies and propaganda with crazy ideas. Just popped in to ask about the Skripals and to point out that the British secret services are hardly moral upstanding citizens. With that I bid you adieu.

I personally think this kind of posting should get an automatic siteban.

The mask didnt take long to slip you cheeky little man.

What’s that to you. Do you think that are the only allowed poster on here. On the original Skripal case you and two others dominated your echo chamber for a month fighting off any analysis that differed from you with cries of putinbots.

Anyway I dont like this forum - it ghettoises anti establishment thought by equating real and genuine attacks on establishment ideologies and propaganda with crazy ideas. Just popped in to ask about the Skripals and to point out that the British secret services are hardly moral upstanding citizens. With that I bid you adieu.

Indeed ;)

Anyway back to the Skripal case. There are 250 investigators working on the case, will be surprising if they don't find anything.

• Advertisement

Indeed ;)

Anyway back to the Skripal case. There are 250 investigators working on the case, will be surprising if they don't find anything.

They havent found anything yet!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement