Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tesco Bargains [Electricals/Home/Media]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭corks finest

gussieg wrote: »
    Tesco also selling for 29.99 hdmi switcher means you can plug 3 things into your telly.
    Handy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

None in sligo this morning
    Unfortunately these deals never seem to be in the Sligo store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

None in sligo this morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Any of the Bluetooth headphones available at ten euro? Driving from sligo back to Dublin tomorrow so can check a few stores. None in sligo this morning

They were in Clearwater (Finglas) over the weekend but can't guarantee they're still there now. They were marked at full price but I didn't check were they reduced as I wasn't looking for a pair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Drag00n79 wrote: »

Or Limerick. Roxboro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Got one of these for €279 in Tesco Mahon Point still a few left on the shelf as of lunchtime today.

https://www.philips.ie/c-p/43PFT4002_05/4000-series-full-hd-ultra-slim-led-tv-with-digital-crystal-clear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Cape Clear wrote:
    Got one of these for €279 in Tesco Mahon Point still a few left on the shelf as of lunchtime today.

Few in Ardkeen too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭septictank

They were in Clearwater (Finglas) over the weekend but can't guarantee they're still there now. They were marked at full price but I didn't check were they reduced as I wasn't looking for a pair.

All gone on Monday, only the €5 mouse and the €10 headphones left.

Nothing in Cabra, just one of the juicers 1/2 price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,032 ✭✭✭✭Basq

They sometimes too.. they just never indicate price reductions on items in the Sligo store.

Keep an eye out here for makes and model numbers and you might be lucky.. I've grabbed a few things in the past.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

Basq wrote: »
    They sometimes too.. they just never indicate price reductions on items in the Sligo store.

Keep an eye out here for makes and model numbers and you might be lucky.. I've grabbed a few things in the past.

Pity no price scanner in Sligo. Might put one in with the refurb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Or Limerick. Roxboro

was there today - yeah, it's a smaller store so doesn't carry the same range as the tesco extra stores but the philips tvs were reduced, sharp tvs reduced, the headphones from earlier in the thread were still 8.75 (silver & red only, other colours full price), one pair of the sony headphones left at 9.90, 16 x AA batteries 4.87, some of the salter products reduced, braun shaver marked 99.99 but scanning at 54...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,814 ✭✭✭micks_address

ablelocks wrote: »
    was there today - yeah, it's a smaller store so doesn't carry the same range as the tesco extra stores but the philips tvs were reduced, sharp tvs reduced, the headphones from earlier in the thread were still 8.75 (silver & red only, other colours full price), one pair of the sony headphones left at 9.90, 16 x AA batteries 4.87, some of the salter products reduced, braun shaver marked 99.99 but scanning at 54...

Might try liffey Valley in the morning for headphones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,814 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I find Tesco can be very hit and miss regarding these deals. You've just to be lucky on the day.

I find Tesco can be very hit and miss regarding these deals. You've just to be lucky on the day.

No joy in liffey Valley with headphones

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭legend99

Hi
    Does anyone know if the 55inch Sharp screens are worth the 500 euro?
    Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭legend99

sugarman wrote: »
    Nowhere near it, can get a similar 55" Hisense 4K Smart TV off Richersouds for €50 less with a 6 year warranty.

Thanks for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

CH3OH wrote: »
    spotted these in Tesco Gorey

Plantronic ML15 Bluetooth headset €4.73
    457603.jpg

38780710_2043595759007383_8331401917540335616_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=3b46e7e8d5c64ef8274a4ab913acf5d3&oe=5BC94756

Couple of these left in Tesco Long Walk,Dundalk (cob) this evening after i picked one up.Mate says there's also 4/5 left in the Tesco Extra Dundalk.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭rat catcher

sugarman wrote: »
    Nowhere near it, can get a similar 55" Hisense 4K Smart TV off Richersouds for €50 less with a 6 year warranty.

And great service too!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭drinkingwater

Canon pixma mg3650 printer €15 tesco liffey valley - 8 pcs left

• Advertisement

What does this normally retail at?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Cape Clear wrote: »

£40 on Amazon down from £70 so this seems to be good value.

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dopetech.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭laros

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭mac1961

Plenty of them in Tesco Ballybeg this morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,408 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

mac1961 wrote: »
    Plenty of them in Tesco Ballybeg this morning

€45 in Douglas... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

dulpit wrote: »

Might scan at 15 though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,400 ✭✭✭CH3OH

The Microsoft mice (pink) are in a clearance bin in Arklow reduced further to 2.50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭flintash

Cape Clear wrote: »

The ink alone cost more...I guess...

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭King Cantona

Quackster wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up. Do you remember which model, the ones in the upper row in the photo and/or the ones in the lower row?

Upper row. Price still says 39.99 - scanning at 9.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Jimmythesaint

Got the printer in Tesco Ballincollig earlier. Around 8 left. Priced at 35, scanning at 15. Queried at the till alright but just said I thought 15 was correct...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭flintash

I was itching to get this printer for  15 moneys until i read reviews:
    https://www.canon.ie/printers/inkjet/pixma/pixma_mg3650/#p-rating
    Maybe I will not waste my time just for the sake of getting "bargain". Can people here buying this printer give their experiences?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

I bought this printer last year for €29 and it’s grand for basic printing ,scanning .Can be a bit touch and go with wireless but it’s decent enough . I bought it again today thanks to OP because as others have said it’s cheaper than buying cartridges .Good deal for €15

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

Bought one in Lidl over a year ago for €30. Haven't had any jip yet. WiFi is a little temperamental, but both scanning and printing have been great. Yes it seems a little flimsy, but an absolute steal at €15!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Marhay70

I wonder is it a batch problem. My cousin bought one of these at Christmas to go with a new laptop and it was pure unadulterated sh*te. She bought it in Tesco incidentally, had a big project to do and was driven round the bend with constant reboots, dropped wifi, crooked printing, and ink warnings. Brought it back to Tesco for a refund and CS told her they had had more than a dozen returns in a two week period after Christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭baldshin

Have a couple of pairs of the Bluetooth headphones mentioned earlier in this thread going spare if anyone wants for cost? (€10). Based in Limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭Ardent

Scanning in at 35 in Galway Eyre sq??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭gussieg

Printer mg3650 scanning at 35 Tesco Maynooth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

I paid 15 for it today in that store

bungaro79 wrote: »
    I paid 15 for it today in that store

The shelf edge label was changed in Arklow today from €15 to €35

picked up 1 of these left in a clearance bin in Arklow for €5

TP-Link Smart WiFi Hue Light Bulb, E27, 10W, Works with Amazon Alexa (Echo and Echo Dot), Google Home and IFTTT, All Shades of White, Dimmable, No Hub Required

457912.jpg

might be a bit of a wild goose chase

Marked 45 in wilton scanned at 15 went to self service till no issues about half a dozen left last night. Between this and the TV I've spent 300 yoyos I didn't really have so it will be freezer food in my house for the next while. Good bargains though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭donnacha

Same display there this morning minus the €15 sign and all scanning at €35. Spoke to a couple of staff and appears to have been a pricing error that was fixed yesterday afternoon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭billbond4

ablelocks wrote: »
    which tesco?

Don't get caught up on the term smart tv, your better off getting a firestick or some other android box so your apps will get updated and you will have a better selection of apps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,873 ✭✭✭RayCon

gussieg wrote: »
    Printer mg3650 scanning at 35 Tesco Maynooth.

Thanks , saved me a trip

baldshin wrote: »
    Have a couple of pairs of the Bluetooth headphones mentioned earlier in this thread going spare if anyone wants for cost? (€10). Based in Limerick.
    If you had a red pair I'd be interested but I'm in Dublin

Pyrex Magic oven tray €1 in the clearance bin in Arklow. Yellow label says reduced from €6 but they are €11.99 in Homestoreandmore

probably end of line ,

458074.jpg

Magic-Oven-Tray-33cm-baking-trays-dishes-074067-hi-res-0.jpg?sw=300

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,144 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I picked up a tesco branded am fm clock radio for €1.75 yesterday in roxboro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

CH3OH wrote: »
    Pyrex Magic oven tray €1 in the clearance bin in Arklow. Yellow label says reduced from €6 but they are €11.99 in Homestoreandmore
    Homestore are way way way overpriced for most of their stuff and then people think they are getting value when a few lines are half price when in reality they are reduced to what most stores charge as normal price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭123654789

Bargain at €1 regardless

If i know I'm getting a good deal on something anyway (eg €1 instead of €6) I love to see it at an exorbitant price elsewhere!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,814 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

CeilingFly wrote: »
    Homestore are way way way overpriced for most of their stuff and then people think they are getting value when a few lines are half price when in reality they are reduced to what most stores charge as normal price.

It's actually a shop I often see the fascination with at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,749 ✭✭✭degsie

^^^
    :wassat:

Advertisement