Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Bargains [Electricals/Home/Media]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gussieg

Which Tesco's were the Telly's reduced to clear?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Loads of smart TVs on clearance in tesco, samsung 40" Full HD €200, 48" €250 for example,seemed like all the TVs are being cleared out

which tesco?

As ever, I'm either too late or . Samsung 48" Hospitality TVs for 250 there had been a 55 inch sharp tv label on shelf at 250 but I didn't see it... Some sharp 32" at 150 , not many, and lots of Phillips TVs different models and sizes ,. A 40 inch sharp full hd tv for 229 , and that's about it. Thats Naas extra.

Oh and a 4k 49in sharp for 399.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭pjproby

tesco liffey valley certainly have 32in for €199 and 40in for €229.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

gussieg wrote: »
    As ever, I'm either too late or . Samsung 48" Hospitality TVs for 250 there had been a 55 inch sharp tv label on shelf at 250 but I didn't see it... Some sharp 32" at 150 , not many, and lots of Phillips TVs different models and sizes ,. A 40 inch sharp full hd tv for 229 , and that's about it. Thats Naas extra.

Does anyone know if there are drawbacks to buying a hospitality spec tv, I’d imagine they’re restricted in terms of smart features, with a lot of things locked down? If this is the case, can they be unlocked it’s a password or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there are drawbacks to buying a hospitality spec tv, I’d imagine they’re restricted in terms of smart features, with a lot of things locked down? If this is the case, can they be unlocked it’s a password or something?

Think it might only have 1 HDMI port

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭clio_16v

Sharp 40" for 229 in Wilton and Ballincollig. 50" were 399 i think. Philips 32" are 199.

Tesco also selling for 29.99 hdmi switcher means you can plug 3 things into your telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,460 ✭✭✭micks_address

Any of the Bluetooth headphones available at ten euro? Driving from sligo back to Dublin tomorrow so can check a few stores. None in sligo this morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

gussieg wrote: »
    Tesco also selling for 29.99 hdmi switcher means you can plug 3 things into your telly.
    Handy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

None in sligo this morning
    Unfortunately these deals never seem to be in the Sligo store.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

None in sligo this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Any of the Bluetooth headphones available at ten euro? Driving from sligo back to Dublin tomorrow so can check a few stores. None in sligo this morning

They were in Clearwater (Finglas) over the weekend but can't guarantee they're still there now. They were marked at full price but I didn't check were they reduced as I wasn't looking for a pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Drag00n79 wrote: »

Or Limerick. Roxboro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Got one of these for €279 in Tesco Mahon Point still a few left on the shelf as of lunchtime today.

https://www.philips.ie/c-p/43PFT4002_05/4000-series-full-hd-ultra-slim-led-tv-with-digital-crystal-clear

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Cape Clear wrote:
    Got one of these for €279 in Tesco Mahon Point still a few left on the shelf as of lunchtime today.

Few in Ardkeen too.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

They were in Clearwater (Finglas) over the weekend but can't guarantee they're still there now. They were marked at full price but I didn't check were they reduced as I wasn't looking for a pair.

All gone on Monday, only the €5 mouse and the €10 headphones left.

Nothing in Cabra, just one of the juicers 1/2 price.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

They sometimes too.. they just never indicate price reductions on items in the Sligo store.

Keep an eye out here for makes and model numbers and you might be lucky.. I've grabbed a few things in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Basq wrote: »
    They sometimes too.. they just never indicate price reductions on items in the Sligo store.

Keep an eye out here for makes and model numbers and you might be lucky.. I've grabbed a few things in the past.

Pity no price scanner in Sligo. Might put one in with the refurb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Or Limerick. Roxboro

was there today - yeah, it's a smaller store so doesn't carry the same range as the tesco extra stores but the philips tvs were reduced, sharp tvs reduced, the headphones from earlier in the thread were still 8.75 (silver & red only, other colours full price), one pair of the sony headphones left at 9.90, 16 x AA batteries 4.87, some of the salter products reduced, braun shaver marked 99.99 but scanning at 54...

ablelocks wrote: »
    was there today - yeah, it's a smaller store so doesn't carry the same range as the tesco extra stores but the philips tvs were reduced, sharp tvs reduced, the headphones from earlier in the thread were still 8.75 (silver & red only, other colours full price), one pair of the sony headphones left at 9.90, 16 x AA batteries 4.87, some of the salter products reduced, braun shaver marked 99.99 but scanning at 54...

Might try liffey Valley in the morning for headphones

• Registered Users Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I find Tesco can be very hit and miss regarding these deals. You've just to be lucky on the day.

I find Tesco can be very hit and miss regarding these deals. You've just to be lucky on the day.

No joy in liffey Valley with headphones

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭legend99

Hi
    Does anyone know if the 55inch Sharp screens are worth the 500 euro?
    Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭legend99

sugarman wrote: »
    Nowhere near it, can get a similar 55" Hisense 4K Smart TV off Richersouds for €50 less with a 6 year warranty.

Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭10green bottles

CH3OH wrote: »
    spotted these in Tesco Gorey

Plantronic ML15 Bluetooth headset €4.73
    457603.jpg

38780710_2043595759007383_8331401917540335616_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=3b46e7e8d5c64ef8274a4ab913acf5d3&oe=5BC94756

Couple of these left in Tesco Long Walk,Dundalk (cob) this evening after i picked one up.Mate says there's also 4/5 left in the Tesco Extra Dundalk.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭rat catcher

sugarman wrote: »
    Nowhere near it, can get a similar 55" Hisense 4K Smart TV off Richersouds for €50 less with a 6 year warranty.

And great service too!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭drinkingwater

Canon pixma mg3650 printer €15 tesco liffey valley - 8 pcs left

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Canon pixma mg3650 printer €15 tesco liffey valley - 8 pcs left

What does this normally retail at?

Advertisement