Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Bargains [Electricals/Home/Media]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

OU812 wrote: »
    Hairy Biker Pie makers reduced from €34.99 to €8.75 in Tesco Clare Hall. About half a dozen of them on the shelf.

they have 8 in tallaght, passed them last night but the OH stopped me from buying it

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭A Law

Polyfilla 1.47 in portlaoise

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ninty

Canon Pixma MG2950 All-in-One Wireless Printer €19 in tesco artane 3 left

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Tesco Mahon Point.

This charger with 4x1300mAh batteries is marked, and scans, at €6.25.

These 4x2300mAh are marked €5.75, but scan at €1.43!

Fill yer boots!

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

ninty wrote: »
    Canon Pixma MG2950 All-in-One Wireless Printer €19 in tesco artane 3 left

They are actually €29.99 I just got one,thanks .
    One left now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

shardylan wrote: »
    They are actually €29.99 I just got one,thanks .
    One left now

I got one in artane yesterday and it scanned at €29.99 but they were advertised at €19. So i got a refund.

Except they didn't give double the difference, said it was no longer policy - so i called customer service who offered a €50 gift card as apology :D

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

dan185 wrote: »
    I got one in artane yesterday and it scanned at €29.99 but they were advertised at €19. So i got a refund.

Except they didn't give double the difference, said it was no longer policy - so i called customer service who offered a €50 gift card as apology :D
    Ha ,well done .do you have ad ?theyre priced at €39.99 in shop

Hoover handheld steamers €12.50 in Clarehall scanned at €50 Complained and got it for €12.50,should have paid €50 befor complaining and got double the difference

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭WHL

Soarer wrote: »
    Tesco Mahon Point.

Fill yer boots!

These are €1.43 in Douglas also. Thanks for heads-up. The AAA equivalent are priced at €19.99 for 4!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Was in Ballina that printer was priced at €60, on sale at that price. Asked one of staff were they selling at cheaper price he Sai no. It was busy 2 so he didn't have much interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Was in Ballina that printer was priced at €60, on sale at that price. Asked one of staff were they selling at cheaper price he Sai no. It was busy 2 so he didn't have much interested

Yeah it was €60 in Clonmel too.

The easter eggs with the cups (mini egg and creme egg I think) are 2 for €8, not much of a bargain but they are €7.99 or something like that for one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

nikkibikki wrote: »
    The easter eggs with the cups (mini egg and creme egg I think) are 2 for €8, not much of a bargain but they are €7.99 or something like that for one!
    Mains or battery?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

12 cans 330ml Diet 7UP €3, think they should have regular 7UP/Club Orange also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Scanned in Claremorris at €59.99.

But did find the Energizer rechargeable batteries for €1.49.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

Tesco Mahon Point.

Fill yer boots!

Saw in Greystones, were labelled as 17.99 for charger and 9.99 for batteries but scanned and came in at 6.25 and 1.43. Thanks very much,
    . Well spot. Xbox for kids sorted

I picked up (and then left behind) a Logitech wired keyboard in Finglas yesterday that was reduced to 50c. In the clearance bins by the tellies.

a €15 gift card arrived today. God damn my hearing:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Stillorgan: Vileda Magic Mop Flat Head And Handle - €4.68 (similar tesco version beside it on the shelf for €8ish and a different vileda model beside it for €10)

http://www.homebase.co.uk/en/homebaseuk/vileda-magic-mop-flat-head-and-handle-265710

Clarehall Bord na Mona Premium 10Kg Ovoid bags €3.75 Kiln dried logs €3.75 kindling €2.75 All half price .Right at door beside information desk.Also trust universal laptop charger priced at €50 scanning at €17.50

• Advertisement

It is still their policy,last item on their customer rights board which should be up on all their service desks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

ninty wrote: »
    It is still their policy,last item on their customer rights board which should be up on all their service desks.

Go to the social media team if you are denied it.

The manager will do everything to steer people away from that part of the policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

Magnetic L plates 0.18c

• Registered Users Posts: 6,772 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Did anyone see these in any of the Dublin branches?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

Tesco Dundrum

Colgate C350 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush - scanning at €20

Same one was reduced to around 15 pounds in UK according to HUKD

• Registered Users Posts: 4,708 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Coonagh Cross, Limerick

belkin optical audio cable - 5.75
    energiser R2032 batteries - 58c

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Little 26 piece tool set scanning at 2.97.

Handy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Little 26 piece tool set scanning at 2.97.

Handy enough.

I got a set like that in Lidl / Aldi a while back and its come in handy many times - great little bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,290 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Tesco long life Alkaline AA 32 pack €4.20
    Picked up what appeared to be the last 2 packs in Tesco Gorey

May be discontinued
    415969.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭flintash

Its been here for a while now.I jump the wagon when they first showed up a month or so ago, still seeing them in discount corner in Douglas, Cork

Advertisement